Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. (2926 Views)

Lhasa Apso & Poodle Mix Pups For adoption / Poodle Or Chihuahua Puppy Needed / Male Toy Poodle Looking For A Home In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is my Poodle as at yesterday.. He is three months old and his name is Alpha.. I'll be updating my experiences with him here and hopefully you guys will be kept updated.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Below is the picture of his Father. Straight from Russia.. Meet the Sire

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
And also a picture of the Mom.

Hopefully I'll get good tips from anyone that has gone through the experience of raising a poodle.. It's my first!!

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
It's difficult getting him to eat.. And also getting him to stay without trying to cuddle me is a huge task.. Just got it a chain.. Won't be taking it off anytime soon lol
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol last night was crazy.. He wouldn't let me be lol.. From bed to couch and made my mind up to get the chain.. My woman is getting jealous already lol but she get used to it lol..

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by johnnyn1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
That's a great breed you have there..
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Alpha has been energetic so far.. It started eating everything. I decided to give him a bath and I'm regretting right now. I have no idea how tl brush the hair.. Please someone let me know.
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by skull2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
The Poodle is a great dog breed. Ranked the 2nd most intelligent dog breed.
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes it's amazing. I have had rotweillers and Doberman all pure breed but this poodle is something else.. Very smart. It even stands and walks like a human... I'm have an amazing time raising it..
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
My boy Alpha is growing grin grin grin Today is his 5 month old BD... A Happy Poodle lol

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by jayned: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
andysnoopy:
My boy Alpha is growing grin grin grin Today is his 5 month old BD... A Happy Poodle lol

so handsome and black. is his breed small medium or large. I thought he was a toy breed but he looks quite large at 5 months. meanwhile, do you do the grooming yourself? nice job.
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
jayned:

so handsome and black. is his breed small medium or large. I thought he was a toy breed but he looks quite large at 5 months. meanwhile, do you do the grooming yourself? nice job.

He is a Maniature Poddle.. I do the brushing and the clipping myself.. That's about it... It's growing really big lol

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
andysnoopy:
This is my Poodle as at yesterday.. He is three months old and his name is Alpha.. I'll be updating my experiences with him here and hopefully you guys will be kept updated.

Why would you keep a poodle? Poodles are for women.
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
mhd5757:

Why would you keep a poodle? Poodles are for women.

That's a misconception lol.. Poodles are smart energetic breed
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
My boy is growing bigger and stronger. It's quite a huge misconception to think that mini poodle are just pets... Mehn these dogs can protect for Africa.. As he is growing older, I'm just liking it more and more... Security consciousness : 100%...

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Guys one thing I've learned so far from this experience is one word.. "Grooming "... It can't be overemphasized.. A poodle without grooming is something else.. He is getting to like his grooming session and I'm enjoying making him handsome as well..

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Guess who’s growing lol.. I’ve had to train dogs all my life but Poodle is something else. You guys should give it a try

4 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by Eveezy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
andysnoopy:
Guys one thing I've learned so far from this experience is one word.. "Grooming "... It can't be overemphasized.. A poodle without grooming is something else.. He is getting to like his grooming session and I'm enjoying making him handsome as well..
Your grooming is top notch
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
andysnoopy:
Guess who’s growing lol.. I’ve had to train dogs all my life but Poodle is something else. You guys should give it a try

Your dog is so fine. You are the first Nigerian I know who owns a poodle. grin

How much did you get him?

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 12:00am On Mar 19, 2019
I bought it in Ghana and it was 3000 Gh cedis. Which should be 200k plus. The good thing is it’s a pure breed. You hardly find a good quality pure peer around. Very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by dewhaley: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2019
andysnoopy:
I bought it in Ghana and it was 3000 Gh cedis. Which should be 200k plus. The good thing is it’s a pure breed. You hardly find a good quality pure peer around. Very difficult.
Nice... I thought owning a poodle here in 9ja was extremely difficult ,till I saw this thread... Nice boy you've got there Op

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
andysnoopy:

Do you plan on breeding him, or you just want him to be a pet dog and nothing more?
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
I don’t know, what ever comes up. But it can be only pure mini poodle. Nothing else!!

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by Blackbelly(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Fine breed you got there. How come the fur colour is distant from the parents? undecided
Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by andysnoopy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
My boy is now a big boy.. I think it’s ready to mate lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Poodle (alpha).. by sapientia(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nice dog.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Pure GSD Black And Tan Or All Black Location Enugu / Watchout For 1 Of Bhadest Combo To Be Done In Jos Home Of Caucasians / Trained Security/guard Dog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.