Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners (2441 Views)

Cute Nairaland And His Son / Dog Sacrificed Itself Against Snakes For Its Owners / Photo: Land Owners Around Ajah Beware Of Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2015
I visit nairaland not just to read posts or comments but also to read interesting signatures. These nairaland guests have no idea what they're missing. so many signatures, some are words of wisdom, others are just wacky and funny! cant say i've seen all signatures on nairaland, but i've seen a lot ! I'll give a rundown of my top 10 signatures on nairaland and their owners.

1. xpac01 and irguru -"no matter how the devil smokes weed, he can never be the most high"

2.truckpusher -"as I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I come dey wonder say wetin carry me go there? abi I dey craze?" lol!

3. dammytrager -"u will either be remembered for the problems u created or the ones u solved"

4. kay1one -"if I get too busy to help my fellow man, then I'm doing the wrong job"

5.lofty900 - "no strings attached, that's my motto"

6.vicoloni - "if they can trust u, they will entrust u with their fortunes"

7.chidekings -"there are some deals in which profit and loss does not matter "

8.folabayo -"life with no impact is life with no value "

9. vessi -"peace will reign when power of love overcomes the love of power"

10.efemenaXY -"what doesn't break u only serve to make u stronger"

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Acekidc4(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
Lol
u certainly deserve a spot on my list, I love ur signature !
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by sweettease(f): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Mine is better tongue
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Acekidc4(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2015
lofty900:
u certainly deserve a spot on my list, I love ur signature !

Lol!! Tanx Man.
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2015
sweettease:
Mine is better tongue
no doubt
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by okpamson15(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
No. 1 make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by seankafor(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Seeing is believing
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Clearly, I'm commenting because I want mine to be noticed tongue
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Redoil: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
lofty900:
no doubt
you missed mine?
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by niqqa(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
All ye politicians read number 9 again...
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by prettyjo(f): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
lolz
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2015
okpamson15:
No. 1 make sense die.
I laughed like a mad man when I first saw it, no wonder two people are sharing the same signature
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Dyt(f): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Freecocoa/sweetcocoa

Can't rem lol
Smth abt calling back for t-are
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Redoil:
you missed mine?
hahaha, funny sig. like I said, I've not seen all the sigs on nairaland not even seun has seen it all
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by jasper7(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2015
cool signatures but I think there a better ones, look harder you'll see. Like the guy with the counter disclaimer. "Seun/Nairaland is responsible for whatever I post on this forum" grin. that one was just heartless.
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2015
prettyjo:
lolz
lolz to ur sig!
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by tonnieblaise(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
am i the only one that thinks no5 entered through the back door?(ojoro)
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Blackeard(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
*sigh*
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by jacabi(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2015
I like 3, 4 and 8.
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by tonnieblaise(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:
Freecocoa/sweetcocoa

Can't rem lol
Smth abt calling back for t-are
i guess its when people try to walk out of ur life call dem back and give dem t-fare...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by veekid(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
all were awesome
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
tonnieblaise:
i guess its when people try to walk out of ur life call dem back and give dem t-fare...
lol. yeah, I remember that one.
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
lofty900:

1. xpac01 and irguru -"no matter how the devil smokes weed, he can never be the most high"
This is my best grincheesy cheesy cool
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
This is my best grincheesy cheesy cool
me too
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by xpac01(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
lofty900:
I visit nairaland not just to read posts or comments but also to read interesting signatures. These nairaland guests have no idea what they're missing. so many signatures, some are words of wisdom, others are just wacky and funny! cant say i've seen all signatures on nairaland, but i've seen a lot ! I'll give a rundown of my top 10 signatures on nairaland and their owners.

2.truckpusher -"as I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I come dey wonder say wetin carry me go there? abi I dey craze?" lol!

3. dammytrager -"u will either be remembered for the problems u created or the ones u solved"

4. kay1one -"if I get too busy to help my fellow man, then I'm doing the wrong job"

5.lofty900 - "no strings attached, that's my motto"

6.vicoloni - "if they can trust u, they will entrust u with their fortunes"

7.chidekings -"there are some deals in which profit and loss does not matter "

8.folabayo -"life with no impact is life with no value "

9. vessi -"peace will reign when power of love overcomes the love of power"

10.efemenaXY -"what doesn't break u only serve to make u stronger"
Urrm...
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by SIRANDREWS: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
appeal to NL admin - let signatures be visible to other members and guests.

Haven't u guys noticed that - only those that have siggies can see other siggies?
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Abrahamweb(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
check mine
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
SIRANDREWS:
appeal to NL admin - let signatures be visible to other members and guests.

Haven't u guys noticed that - only those that have siggies can see other siggies?
correct
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Dammytrager(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP ah don change am o
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by lilmax(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Number 1
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by mytime24(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Numb 1&2, so_so funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : 54 - Year - Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins In London UK / My Family And I Went For Friends' Wedding In Style / DOMESTIC ABUSE!!! Is Donald Trump Abusive Towards His Wife Melania???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.