Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners (2514 Views)

Cute Nairaland And His Son / Dog Sacrificed Itself Against Snakes For Its Owners / Photo: Land Owners Around Ajah Beware Of Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dammytrager:
OP ah don change am o
bros why na?
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by shigoslim(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
@OP the NO 1 signature is originally own by (shigoslim). Pls verify well, beside those that u claim wrote it wrongly u can check my signature...... tongue
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
shigoslim:
@OP the NO 1 signature is originally own by (shigoslim). Pls verify well, beside those that u claim wrote it wrongly u can check my signature...... tongue
dude sorry, 3 peeps sharing the same signature, a lil confused
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by chidekings(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
lofty900:
I visit nairaland not just to read posts or comments but also to read interesting signatures. These nairaland guests have no idea what they're missing. so many signatures, some are words of wisdom, others are just wacky and funny! cant say i've seen all signatures on nairaland, but i've seen a lot ! I'll give a rundown of my top 10 signatures on nairaland and their owners.

1. xpac01 and irguru -"no matter how the devil smokes weed, he can never be the most high"

2.truckpusher -"as I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I come dey wonder say wetin carry me go there? abi I dey craze?" lol!

3. dammytrager -"u will either be remembered for the problems u created or the ones u solved"

4. kay1one -"if I get too busy to help my fellow man, then I'm doing the wrong job"

5.lofty900 - "no strings attached, that's my motto"

6.vicoloni - "if they can trust u, they will entrust u with their fortunes"

7.chidekings -"there are some deals in which profit and loss does not matter "

8.folabayo -"life with no impact is life with no value "

9. vessi -"peace will reign when power of love overcomes the love of power"

10.efemenaXY -"what doesn't break u only serve to make u stronger"

op,u be mossad
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by shigoslim(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
lofty900:
dude sorry, 3 peeps sharing the same signature, a lil confused

there is nothin like confusion. I don't say u should include my name but the Number 1 is not correct .
Re: Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners by johndik(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2019
lemme dig this one cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Things About Nigeria Mothers / Help A Hungry Private Sch Teacher / Is It True That Yoruba Is Land Of Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.