Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

JAMB VS INEC The Story Continues... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB VS INEC The Story Continues... (396 Views)

The Success Story Continues / The Success Story Continues / Jamb Vs Protesters. The Way Forward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB VS INEC The Story Continues... by eddysernal(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
People all over are clarmouring for the sack of jega buh i tink the jamb Registrar and his baord should also be sacked after what they have caused a lot of jambites to go trough @least we can even understand jega's point security buh what is jambs point nothing if you ask me it is mere negligence of duty in all parts and failure to plan because if u fail to plan then you have planed to fail which is exactly what jamb has done just like PVC is CBT by force yea change buh we should take it slowly. #sack
Re: JAMB VS INEC The Story Continues... by princesslucy83: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Details.
Re: JAMB VS INEC The Story Continues... by eddysernal(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2015
yea i get jamb wants to partake in the new age which is ICT buh if you dont have the facilty then why force it as a mater of fact jamb anounced that from monday 9th of march its exams will take place through to 21st buh as of ystd the number of those who have collected their photo card is less than half the total 1.6mill who regsterd and i assure you most people will not write this exam due to no fault of theirs

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To The University Of Ibadan Freshers / SAP TPM Training - Free Demo / Very

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.