Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults (1174 Views)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / COMPREHENSIVE Training On PDMS By Maridah Consults / TEACH-YOURSELF PDMS Videos By Maridah Consults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Hi guys!

Do you want to jump start your career in the Oil and Gas Industry this 2015?, remember we are rounding up with the first quarter of 2015 already, Do you know as an Engineer with the current trend of Engineering, you need to have basic skills of at least one Engineering Design Application? then i feel you need to take charge and break barriers with the right skills such as what i am offering you to equip yourself this 2015. however this is a special upload on Latest videos developed by Maridah Consults to teach on the use of Plant Design Management System(PDMS) Application and these tutorial video covers design of primitive equipment, design of a standard equipment, design of a pipe rack, design of a platform, design of plates and panels, design of handrails, design of stairs, design of gates and ladders, the design of a piping component and routing of pipe, drafting etc...thus, see the videos below

1. Converting Designs Made on PDMS to JPEG

2. Creating a Draft for a Design using PDMS

3. Creating an MTO from a Modified Template using PDMS

4. Creating an MTO using PDMS

5. Design and Offsetting of a Standard Pump Using PDMS

6. Design and Offsetting of a Standard Pump Using PDMS

7. Design and Routing of a Pipe Using PDMS

8. Design of a Gate and Ladder Using PDMS

9. Design of a Pipe Rack using PDMS

10. Design of a Pipe whose Tail is Determined by Co-ordinates Given

11. Design of a Plates on Pipe Rack Using PDMS

12. Design of a Platform on a Structure Using PDMS

13. Design of a Stairs on Structures Using PDMS

However these videos can be viewed on our blog by visiting http://www.maridahconsults./events/latest-videos for more information call +2347033157433 or +2348087834695
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
we are the first indigenous developers of PDMS videos in Africa with over 5000 views as at the last check and proud trainers of pdms....trust me, this videos can only be made by us

kindly visit; http://www.maridahconsults./events/latest-videos

for more information call +2347033157433 or +2348087834695
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Hi guys!

Do you want to jump start your career in the Oil and Gas Industry this 2015?, remember we are rounding up with the first quarter of 2015 already, Do you know as an Engineer with the current trend of Engineering, you need to have basic skills of at least one Engineering Design Application? then i feel you need to take charge and break barriers with the right skills such as what i am offering you to equip yourself this 2015. however this is a special upload on Latest videos developed by Maridah Consults to teach on the use of Plant Design Management System(PDMS) Application and these tutorial video covers design of primitive equipment, design of a standard equipment, design of a pipe rack, design of a platform, design of plates and panels, design of handrails, design of stairs, design of gates and ladders, the design of a piping component and routing of pipe, drafting etc...thus, see the videos below

However these videos can be viewed on our blog by visiting http://www.maridahconsults./events/latest-videos for more information call +2347033157433 or +2348087834695
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
we are the first indigenous developers of PDMS videos in Africa with over 5000 views as at the last check and proud trainers of pdms....trust me, this videos can only be made by us

kindly visit; http://www.maridahconsults./events/latest-videos

for more information call +2347033157433 or +2348087834695
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi guys!

However these videos can be viewed on our blog by visiting http://www.maridahconsults./events/latest-videos for more information
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Wonder1844(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Send me d cost. Freeman4excel@gmail.com
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wonder1844:
Send me d cost. Freeman4excel@gmail.com

We have sent you a mail, Thank you in anticipation
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
like the saying goes that, there is no limit to what you can achieve in life, just believe in yourself, I believe I achieved a lot in 2014, I thank God, my Family, my Social Media Friends and Senior colleagues for the assistance that was rendered to me in 2014, because without them, 2014 would not have been a massive success for me, with Maridah Consults, I have been able to achieve the following;

1. In 2014 only......I created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
2. In 2014, I executed my first workshop on Pdms tagged Pdms-on-the-go v1.0
3. Within 4 months in 2014, I had over 4000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 4 months in 2014 I got over 2000 views for one of my several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, I started by popular demand what I call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

so far 2015 has been marvelous, we are going global with the Distant Learning Program why not join the train, because with us Distance is not a barrier in learning PDMS, for more information you can contact us by visiting www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Best Regards!
Temitope Omojola
CAD Consultant/PDMS Expert
Maridah Consults
tel: +2348087834695, +2347033157433, +2348052204606
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2015
like the saying goes that, there is no limit to what you can achieve in life, just believe in yourself, I believe I achieved a lot in 2014, I thank God, my Family, my Social Media Friends and Senior colleagues for the assistance that was rendered to me in 2014, because without them, 2014 would not have been a massive success for me, with Maridah Consults, I have been able to achieve the following;

1. In 2014 only......I created a total of 19 videos on various aspects of CAD Design especially PDMS
2. In 2014, I executed my first workshop on Pdms tagged Pdms-on-the-go v1.0
3. Within 4 months in 2014, I had over 4000 views for all my videos on Pdms
4. Within 4 months in 2014 I got over 2000 views for one of my several videos on Pdms
5. In 2014, I started by popular demand what I call the First Distant Learning Program for PDMS

so far 2015 has been marvelous, we are going global with the Distant Learning Program why not join the train, because with us Distance is not a barrier in learning PDMS, for more information you can contact us by visiting www.maridahconsults./contact-us/

Best Regards!
Temitope Omojola
CAD Consultant/PDMS Expert
Maridah Consults
tel: +2348087834695, +2347033157433, +2348052204606
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Hi guys!

However these videos can be viewed on our blog by visiting

http://www.maridahconsults./events/latest-videos for more information call +2347033157433 or +2348087834695
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Hi guys!

However these videos can be viewed on our blog by visiting

http://www.maridahconsults./events/latest-videos for more information call +2347033157433 or +2348087834695
Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Hi guys!

Re: Must See PDMS Videos For 2015 By Maridah Consults by Titemi22(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2015
Hi guys!

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Quit Doing To Be More Successful / Disadvantages Of Working Weekends / FG Start Recruitment Of 500,000 Unemployed Graduates- Npower Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.