Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Disadvantages Of Working Weekends - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Disadvantages Of Working Weekends (1174 Views)

Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You / The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) / The Beautiful Pain Of Working From Home - Marvejohndaily.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Working Weekends by pastorsmiling(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Working weekends to me have more disadvantages than its advantages.
The one that pissed me off most is SUNDAYS ,as a bible bible scholar God did not permit us to work on the sabbath day
Sabbath day is a holy day set aside to rest and worship God... Exodus 20:8-11 for this reason alone have been given me a sleepless night but I know I shall surely overcome it very soon. I have promise to keep all the commandments to the best of my ability I know God in heaven will give me the right job one day.
Another disadvantage is, working on weekend keeps one away from family. My marriage is very young and I need time to build my family my work schedule has not been favourable at all. I am always at home during the week days when my wife will be at work. Its not funny at all my kid need me too.
Third reason is that working on weekends keep you away from social responsibilities such attending occasions, clubs, visiting your love ones e.t.c
I have made up my mind one day I will resign it is better to wait on God for a job that will give you more time to be in church and be with your family not job that will make you feel otherwise. I am sure there is no excuse for not been in church in the last day.
I pray God will help everyone in this condition and for those looking for job should start putting this into consideration too.
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other things shall be added unto you.
Re: Disadvantages Of Working Weekends by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Those employers thinks that long contact translates into better productivity should have a rethink

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Working Weekends by Favparis(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Please learn to give paragraphs...
Re: Disadvantages Of Working Weekends by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Op made me grin

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / How You Can Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (lis) / How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.