Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Build A Mobile Application Without Knowing A Line Of Code - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Build A Mobile Application Without Knowing A Line Of Code (568 Views)

All U Need To Know To Be A Mobile App Developer? Attend #empowertech 2.0 11/11/1 / Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget (2) (3) (4)

Build A Mobile Application Without Knowing A Line Of Code by dalemat: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello friends, I want to tell you what I have learnt through self study.
And that is building a mobile application(Android, IOS, Blackberry and windows ) without knowing any programming language or a single line of code.

Well, this post is for those who might just have the interest.

Without wasting time, I will tell you the type of apps available. For the purpose of this post I will talk briefly on 2 namely

1 Native app: these are apps built with specific program for a specific platform and will require that you know how to code. Eg let say you want to build an android app it means you will need this tools or program only for building android apps. Same goes for IOS, blackberry and Windows.

As in
“Tool X is for Platform X”
“Tool Y is for Platform Y”
“Tool Z is for Platform Z”
You get it now. Right?

2. Hybrid Apps: Yes this is where the “no coding skills” becomes useful if you want to build your app. An hybrid app is built using existing web tools your are familiar with to build your app. The advantage of building an hybrid app is that you can use a particular tool for different platforms.

As in
You can use “Tool K for Platform X, Y, Z”
This is where I want to focus on. Remember, I told you I don’t know any programming language like C++, Python, Perl etc.

Yet it is very possible to build a mobile app. So, if you are like me and you are interested in building an application without knowing any programming language. I think this will be worthwhile.

Enough of talk. Wetin sef.

We are focusing on hybrid application.

Tools needed.
1. any website builder: there are many of them like Dreamweaver, ms frontpage etc

2. A framework: what this does is to compile what you have created with No 1 into any platform of your choice. There are many framework on line but a popular one is called PhoneGap.

I have created an application showing you the tools that I personally use which make app building fun.

Contents
The tools I use personally
Where to download them
Sample apps I created with screen shots.
How you can modify a code without touching it and see the effect
How and were to sell your apps.
How to market your apps.
Ideas for your app.

You will not see me writing any code because I don’t know how to code. It is very very easy and fun.

As I said earlier if you are interested download it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=build.app.androidapk.

or here [url]market://details?id=build.app.androidapk[/url]

It is free

NOTE: This may not be a perfect implementation of building an application. It is what i learnt through self study. Thanks

Brand New Sealed Sony Playstation 4 500G *pics* / Who Has A Note 4 For Sale / Blackberry Bold 5(9930) For Sale Or Swap In Ibadan