Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Mary The New Jerusalem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary The New Jerusalem (2662 Views)

TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics) / Is Mary The Mother Of God? Is Mary The Theotokos (God-bearer)? / Is Mary The Mother Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary The New Jerusalem by malvisguy212: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

His question was kinda confusing. cheesy

Okay:
1) Eve came from Adam...
New Adam came from New Eve

2) Virgin(Eve) listens to Serpent.
Virgin listens to the Angel.

3) Eve gives birth to sin and death.
New Eve gives birth to grace and salvation.

4) Eve and Adam cause the fall of man.
New Eve and New Adam cause the salvation.

5) Eve is the mother of all living.
New Eve is the mother of who live in Christ.
Luke1:43 "But why is this granted to me, that the Mother of my Lord should come to me?"

6. Enmity between Eve and Satan.
Enmity between New Eve and Satan.

Now, who is the New Eve? Be truthful. tongue
I will not called Mary eve, I will just say "it is a forestshadowing event that will happened in the future"if we can go by your bible interpretation, then Isaac is Jesus, why? Because there are similarities between Jesus and Isaac.
1.it take 3 day for Abraham to reach the mountain were God direct him to do the sacrifice.it takes 3 days before Jesus was crucified
2.Isaac carry the wood that will used for his sacrifice.Jesus carry his own cross.
3.the very mountain where God commanded Abraham to sacrifice Isaac is the same mountain Jesus was crucified.
4.Both willingly allow themselves to be
offered in sacrifice [Genesis 22:7-8;
Colossians 2:6-8].
5.the" mountain" is about father and son, Abraham and his son Isaac,David and his son solomon meet God at the same mountain and Jesus and God at the same mountain.
6.Both sons were "resurrected" or "given
back" the their fathers on the third day.
Isaac was essentially "dead" to his
grieving father when God commanded
him to sacrifice his son. On the "third
day" God provided another sacrifice
and his son was restored. God's son
died on the Cross and was resurrected
on the third day!.

This is a forestshadowing event on how God will offer his son Jesus on the cross, should we called Isaac Jesus? NO.
Re: Mary The New Jerusalem by Youngsage: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oh No!
Re: Mary The New Jerusalem by Ubenedictus(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
I will not called Mary eve, I will just say "it is a forestshadowing event that will happened in the future"if we can go by your bible interpretation, then Isaac is Jesus, why? Because there are similarities between Jesus and Isaac.
1.it take 3 day for Abraham to reach the mountain were God direct him to do the sacrifice.it takes 3 days before Jesus was crucified
2.Isaac carry the wood that will used for his sacrifice.Jesus carry his own cross.
3.the very mountain where God commanded Abraham to sacrifice Isaac is the same mountain Jesus was crucified.
4.Both willingly allow themselves to be
offered in sacrifice [Genesis 22:7-8;
Colossians 2:6-8].
5.the" mountain" is about father and son, Abraham and his son Isaac,David and his son solomon meet God at the same mountain and Jesus and God at the same mountain.
6.Both sons were "resurrected" or "given
back" the their fathers on the third day.
Isaac was essentially "dead" to his
grieving father when God commanded
him to sacrifice his son. On the "third
day" God provided another sacrifice
and his son was restored. God's son
died on the Cross and was resurrected
on the third day!.

This is a forestshadowing event on how God will offer his son Jesus on the cross, should we called Isaac Jesus? NO.

i think you misunderstood him a little, there are parrallels and antitypes all over scriptures, the parralel are usually a foreshadowing, Isaac foresadowed Jesus, melchisedez foreshadowed Jesus e.t.c. But there existed another form of parallel in scriptures usually called antitype, example, Adam and Jesus, what adam lost in the garden on the tree of good and evil Jesus recovered on calvary on a tree, that is an antitype, that is why Paul called Jesus the new Adam, francistony is trying to draw another antitype this time between mary and Eve, he says, eve listen to a serpent and was decieved, mary to an angel, e.t.c. He isn't say mary is the same person as eve...no he is saying that scriptures show that mary is the antitype of eve, eve started the fall by disobedience, mary brought forth the saviour by obedience, one counterbalance the effect of the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary The New Jerusalem by malvisguy212: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ubenedictus:

i think you misunderstood him a little, there are parrallels and antitypes all over scriptures, the parralel are usually a foreshadowing, Isaac foresadowed Jesus, melchisedez foreshadowed Jesus e.t.c. But there existed another form of parallel in scriptures usually called antitype, example, Adam and Jesus, what adam lost in the garden on the tree of good and evil Jesus recovered on calvary on a tree, that is an antitype, that is why Paul called Jesus the new Adam, francistony is trying to draw another antitype this time between mary and Eve, he says, eve listen to a serpent and was decieved, mary to an angel, e.t.c. He isn't say mary is the same person as eve...no he is saying that scriptures show that mary is the antitype of eve, eve started the fall by disobedience, mary brought forth the saviour by obedience, one counterbalance the effect of the other.
thank you my good friend, I just learn something from you.
Re: Mary The New Jerusalem by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
FrancisTony:
Cc Kizmarty

This is talking about Jesus taking over from Adam who was created without sin but fell short of his glory. Jesus is the new Adam while Mary is the new Eve.
RUBBISH.
Re: Mary The New Jerusalem by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
RUBBISH.

PLz ssir,everyone is entitled to his own vieview
Re: Mary The New Jerusalem by Ubenedictus(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2015
malvisguy212:
thank you my good friend, I just learn something from you.
you are welcome, may d name of d Lord be blessed both now and forever, Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hinduism - The Religion Of Satan / Seun Please Read This / The Truth About Tithing - Pastor Murphy Akpovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.