Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) (29343 Views)

See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / Beware !!!!! I Was Scammed By "Best Shawarma" Randle Surulere !!! / Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by sexymoma(f): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
what!! buh still finding it difficult to bliv
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by bjt(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sorry bro, na factory error grin
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Emphasis(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
@op Your friend ate the content.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Awwal1st(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
lol
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Johnbosco77(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
perfect example of the disadvantage of this so called "popular restaurant". next time just try dat snacks man with a moving showgass.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Eberex(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
This guy no wise at all. if na me i go go back and demand to see the manager of the eatery. I will threaten to sue them to and the rest go be story...........................after wey we enter back door grin
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by sleemfesh: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
And who tell you say no be d idiat wey post this stuff chop the X inside am smoothly, snap pic and transform am to air pie?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by omokoladele(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even Pies don dey wear condom

HIV/AIDS is real!!!!
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by olaolulazio(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
can't stop laughing!!! It looks like a shark.......
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Dokitadotun: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na the work of rat be that o cos I can smell a rat. lol
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by frisky2good(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Does your friend normally split a pie into two before consuming it? There is no way a pie will come out of a hot oven in that shape unless there was something inside.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by LewisO: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=15pt]What does it now mean? undecided

*NEXT*[/size]
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by notoriousbabe: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tenim47:
na coffin he buy
i think so,the thing look like a coffin grin
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Misogynist2014(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
cookie27:
If there was indeed nothing in the pie, why is it puffed up? what gave it that dome shape during baking? and why are there specks of filling in it?

methinks your "friend" scooped errthing out in order to get some much-craved attention and 10 seconds of fame....

I'm not buying it.
You might be right after all. At least, there should have been mark on at least one of the pies, indicating he was eating it before he discovered.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by okirewaju(f): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
I can see little fillings on the pie nah, looks like what was scrapped out.

SideEye@your friend
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by notoriousbabe: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
omokoladele:
Even Pies don dey wear condom

HIV/AIDS is real!!!!
na him now,everybody don dey play safe,nobody wan die
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by holluwai(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
boluyongp:
Signs of end time. A friend was sold big "air pie" by a popular restaurant in Lagos at standard price..

Abaah, but if you ask me, na who I go ask? angry

grin grin grin I haff laugh die here o!
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by UuzbaGuuzba: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
The Diet version.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by metroid(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
I just dey waka pass
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even a look into the inner part of the pie indicates that there must have been meat(a lot) in the pie.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by bolex04(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
kennygee:
Scam aye, can we call EFCC for him?

This is FRAUD.
I've been buying dis type since 1883
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by chacha215(f): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
@chrisviral, u are not lgbo. I am lgbo and l can't do such thing.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Haba, this might not be a scam but mistake, as he gone back to the eatry and they refuse to replace it for him? Thank God you never mention its name, you for pay for colateral damage if they sue you! Use ur sence next time pls
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by bebe2(f): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
cookie27:
If there was indeed nothing in the pie, why is it puffed up? what gave it that dome shape during baking? and why are there specks of filling in it?

methinks your "friend" scooped errthing out in order to get some much-craved attention and 10 seconds of fame....

I'm not buying it.

E be like say u no sabi cook o.

When flour rises ir will create the dome considering the pie is first flattened the folded across the other.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Collins0609(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
sorry dude. u got to take it as they come
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by chrisviral(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
chacha215:
@chrisviral, u are not lgbo. I am lgbo and l can't do such thing.

Na you talk that one.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by notoriousbabe: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op your friend pack the meat inside the meat pie to cook vegetable soup,you come here come dey rake,Abeg park well jo
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by mytime24(f): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
sod09:
Are u sure he paid complete money
shei, loL
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
chyckxx:
Maybe he's owing them.. Still working on My single tho
guy if u repeat this ur post again..i go curse u o...haba...na only u get single?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Edusouls(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
chai see what we food scam and corruption, in places of eatry...
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Livinusc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
End time piegrin
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by cookie27: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
bebe2:

E be like say u no sabi cook o.

When flour rises ir will create the dome considering the pie is first flattened the folded across the other.

And you wey you sabi cook. You'll get such a perfect dome from your own "rising flour" abi? And this rising flour theory also accounts for the sheen that the inside of the meat pie has, right? You try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Themed Restaurants In Lagos Nigeria / Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home / Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.