Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) (29204 Views)

See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) / Beware !!!!! I Was Scammed By "Best Shawarma" Randle Surulere !!! / Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Asabaman(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
chrisviral:
grin grin cheesy angry

Somewhere in aba lagos
Igbos can do something like this.
I be igbo o.
if u are very sure about u being Igbo..then we have to ask ur mom some questions because u might not know..
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by lepasharon(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eat the pastry now....me I prefer the pastry more than the filling. Yum !
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by DuchessLily(f): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lie joorr... Why didn't d doe fall while baking

And again see d colour of d inside , something was remove from in there jare angry
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by chrisviral(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Asabaman:
if u are very sure about u being Igbo..then we have to ask ur mom some questions because u might not know..

Right after we ask your Mum the question grin
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Asabaman(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
chrisviral:

Right after we ask your Mum the question grin
angry angry
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by darlenese(f): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Publicity stunt , that meat pie was filled with sauce ,ur friend used a knife to cut the meat pie into two and emptied the content just to get the attension
of Nairalanders
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by afolayangs(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
it might be factory error.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by overboard(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
I believe its filling was removed. Study it well, there seem to be traces of whatever was put inside. Secondly, it would flatten if it didn't have any filling in the oven; it's not bread dough that has a good amount of yeast to puff it up.

Onto scams, CR Maryland did scam me Monday night. Had their rice and beans with a piece of chicken. The chicken was spoilt. I asked for another one and same thing. They didn't even say sorry until I demanded it and did not bother that I could even be on a review of their outlet and I was though on a personal capacity. The sorry didn't come with a refund or offer for any other product to compensate. Really bad. As much as I like FC, they ef'd up big time.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by holyokoto(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
boluyongp:
Signs of end time. A friend was sold big "air pie" by a popular restaurant in Lagos at standard price..

Abaah, but if you ask me, na who I go ask? angry

which one is Sign of End time?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by opey112(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
he should take it to NAFDAC
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chicken pie contains chicken,meatpie contains meat,fish pie contains fish,air pie contains air . Lobatan
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by cirmuell(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
chrisviral:
grin grin cheesy angry

Somewhere in aba lagos
I be igbo o.
gringrin
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by SuperSuave(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
cookie27:
If there was indeed nothing in the pie, why is it puffed up? what gave it that dome shape during baking? and why are there specks of filling in it?

methinks your "friend" scooped errthing out in order to get some much-craved attention and 10 seconds of fame....

I'm not buying it.
you're smart. I thought as much

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by 100Cents: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
As if I had known they will start faking food..

See my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2172406/how-know-fake-apple-fake

Chai, APC..
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
cookie27:
If there was indeed nothing in the pie, why is it puffed up? what gave it that dome shape during baking? and why are there specks of filling in it?

methinks your "friend" scooped errthing out in order to get some much-craved attention and 10 seconds of fame....

I'm not buying it.
...Thank you for this insightful comment cool

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by chyckxx(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
BiHung:
guy if u repeat this ur post again..i go curse u o...haba...na only u get single?
lmao, you get too?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by konjivity: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
@OP na wth ur tachere #150 you wan take buy meat pie with all the condiments inside? na joke i dey o!
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Can't believe Tins dt make fp on nairaland these days....m very disappointed o!!
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Aida13: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Very funny - any dummy can see the filling has been scooped out. So who's fooling who?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by ichommy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin
Tenim47:
na coffin he buy
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Abayor7: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]scamming at It's acmesad
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Abayor7: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tenim47:
na coffin he buy
cry I wonder
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
chyckxx:
lmao, you get too?
i have 3singles now..but i need done be that would sing it for me..i write songs
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by loomer: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
the eatery no get name?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by chyckxx(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
BiHung:
i have 3singles now..but i need done be that would sing it for me..i write songs
oh, i do both.. And i'm versatile also.. I can sing and rap
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
chyckxx:
oh, i do both.. And i'm versatile also.. I can sing and rap
wow..vers? I am top

How old r u
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=boluyongp post=31324584]Signs of end time. A friend was sold big "air pie" by a popular restaurant in Lagos at standard price..

Abaah, but if you ask me, na who I go ask? angry[/quote

Then important question is how much did he pay for this. If he paid less than 200 he got his moneys worth.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by And9: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
kokozain:
If it has no fillings it wont puffed out. So i totally disagree with op
Don't mind d op. Only a novice would be thrilled... after consuming d whole stuffs inside. I wonder what made d shape inside?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by alnino94(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
Mistake,guess it's not intentional.

i have a feeling you work an eatery....
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
sod09:
Are u sure he paid complete money

This is serious o
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
chrisviral:
grin grin cheesy angry

Somewhere in aba lagos
I be igbo o.
na so you mumu reach?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed By A Popular Eatery. See How (pic) by chrisviral(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
na so you mumu reach?

If your igbo, I understand the comment.
If your not, make thunder blast ya left nyash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan / Rich & Affordable Birthday, Wedding And Party Cakes In Abuja. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.