Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son (21605 Views)

21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / Security Agencies Link Uwais’ Son To Mutallab’s Bomber Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Rexyl(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
pmc01:
I simply don't understand those who claim 'all Muslims are potential terrorists', even when though they are still alive, despite undoubtedly coming across several Muslims in their miserable lives.

You live in mixed societies where Muslims are around you, yet they didn't kill you, nor ever attempted killing you and you still have the effontery to label all Muslims as potential terrorists? You definitely are insane, no apologies.

Fact remains "terrorism/crime has no gender, race, religion, ethnicity or culture".

I think the problem is in holy jihad. There was never a holy war, war is war and the aftermaths are pain, sorrow, destruction and stealing. The terrorists have always claimed to defend islam and allah in their struggles.

They call themselves allah warriors. They claim to be true worshippers of allah and describe Muslims who don't support them as infidels or hypocrites.

All arguments won't achieve any good result until the Moslem world do the needful, they must remove parts of their scriptures that don't support true love of God to mankind, and which will never make people earn his salvation, as provided for in the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by deletrue: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Am wondering why the world of Islam is like this. From this story, honestly all Nigerians must be VERY VERY careful of Buhari, Atiku and every other known muslems. No body would want to die for no just cause. What that young man is doing is most surprising. His father is very popular, a highly respected man across the world, meaning he has past throught and grown up in the best of ways, so why and what on earth would influence this young man with two wives to bahave that way? Just because he is an Islamist. Islam is is devilish, Islam is evil. I hereby advise every normal being to say no to Buhari. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Rexyl(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
deletrue:
Am wondering why the world of Islam is like this. From this story, honestly all Nigerians must be VERY VERY careful of Buhari, Atiku and every other known muslems. No body would want to die for no just cause. What that young man is doing is most surprising. His father is very popular, a highly respected man across the world, meaning he has past throught and grown up in the best of ways, so why and what on earth would influence this young man with two wives to bahave that way? Just because he is an Islamist. Islam is is devilish, Islam is evil. I hereby advise every normal being to say no to Buhari. Tufiakwa.

The Bible says 'If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do' , the man was radicalized and now about to spoil reputation of his father or the family. Erroneous beliefs enslave and make those who think they are wise, big fools.

Buhari could be a good man but the radicalized fools wouldn't. They will always be dangerous fellows in the society.

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by vigasimple(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
iyobs7:
He ran away because the heat is on boko haram already and he knows it will implicate him and ao any others. His father said he doesn't want to comment on hearsays but can he confirm for us that he has spoken to his child since the news of the allegation broke out? And someine will say PDP is boko haram...

If he can relocate his family to fight with isis, nothing stops him from aiding boko haram here in Nigeria.

Never surrender your conscience to the theory of a majority...

I wish so many gullible southerners understand what you have written. It is deep especially the 'the theory of the majority' .

The theory of the majority is mainly Almajiris and religious fanatics who hide under Sharia law and that they have the numbers to win elections but don't appear to have the brain to understand that there is nothing called 'born to rule' and they contribute virtually little to nothing to the economy and the wider development of the nation even moreso the North in particular.

GOD do NOT need anyone to kill 'infidels' for him. If God wanted to kill 1 billion people he will put them to sleep and they wouldn't wake up.

The jihadists are simply doing violence to intimidate and put fear into people for political power control. Most of them read and teach the Quran upside down. They themselves are the infidels and satanic.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by achi4u(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
lastmessenger:
After reading a stupid book written by a lunatic who claimed to be a prophet, the next thing is to start killing people.
Hahaha u funny my man.

Islam is a cancer against the entire humanity,the earlier the world rise against this monster the better.
Kill everything that smells Islam and have a better world to live in.
Every Muslim is a potential terrorist both educated and almajiris.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by deletrue: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
stepo707:
41 old man for that matter.Whats wrong with him for crying out loud?
That question seems to blame the young man alone. You should blame Islam as a religion. This group has mission to actual and that to kill human beings. It is the custom and tradion of Islam. Have you not listen to Buhari? From this evening, listen to AIT and check out Buhar's out burst. Always aiming at destruction. Very very dark in the inner mind. So, you should ask why is Islam like that. That boy is an up spring of Islam. So it is this religion that has deeply influenced their mind sets towards taking lives. They see it as a way of live.

5 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
islamic transformation agenda....

2 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Niwdog:
If the son of a wealthy man can join IsIs from the north, tell us what will stop the common mans' son frm joining boko haram

Indeed moslem up north need to amend the ways they practice their islam. Haba there are muslems in south west na
the muslims in the north are the true muslims, the ones in south west are practicing pirated islam

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by joeyekembele: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
lastmessenger:
After reading a stupid book written by a lunatic who claimed to be a prophet, the next thing is to start killing people.

Guy, you have emptied the real truth. Every muslin is a potential terrorist. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by achi4u(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
pmc01:
I simply don't understand those who claim 'all Muslims are potential terrorists', even when though they are still alive, despite undoubtedly coming across several Muslims in their miserable lives.

You live in mixed societies where Muslims are around you, yet they didn't kill you, nor ever attempted killing you and you still have the effontery to label all Muslims as potential terrorists? You definitely are insane, no apologies.

Fact remains "terrorism/crime has no gender, race, religion, ethnicity or culture".
Ur last statement is not facts but original liessssss
You are a potential terrorist but maybe ur turn has not reach.lol

4 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by deletrue: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Rexyl:

The Bible says 'If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do' , the man was radicalized and now about to spoil reputation of his father or the family. Erroneous beliefs enslave and make those who think they are wise, big fools.

Buhari could be a good man but the radicalized fools wouldn't. They will always be dangerous fellows in the society.
Your post is ok but I will never agree that Buhari could be good. Have you heard Buhari answer questions. Buhari's answers will always be: ''and so?'', ''and so what!'' ask him any question of any kind, that is always the answer Buhari will offer. A man who prefer answering questions with any questions is deadly in the mind. That person has stone in his mind and cannot change for better any more. I do not your age, look at your wife from behind. Look at her how she cooks for you, while two of you are sleeping, the feeling will that this is my help mate. She is part of me. Look at other women, girl, it is that thought every normal man should be carrying with him. They are WEAKER VESSELS according to the Bible. Do you know that it was Buhari who ordered the tighing of two women to a stake and shot at them without looking back?
Tufikwa, Buhari will never win any election. I personally would not want to wake up and be forced to become Islam abi ISIS member.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by kraftykc(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
lastmessenger:

You know the same can be said of the Bible right?

@OP, nothing new. I respect his courage but his stupidity and bloodlust is that of sheep and baboon's respectively.
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by stepo707: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
deletrue:
That question seems to blame the young man alone. You should blame Islam as a religion. This group has mission to actual and that to kill human beings. It is the custom and tradion of Islam. Have you not listen to Buhari? From this evening, listen to AIT and check out Buhar's out burst. Always aiming at destruction. Very very dark in the inner mind. So, you should ask why is Islam like that. That boy is an up spring of Islam. So it is this religion that has deeply influenced their mind sets towards taking lives
. They see it as a way of live.

All in fulfillment to what christ said in matt24:6-8...hmmmmmmmmmn

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by deletrue: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
stepo707:

All in fulfillment to what christ said in matt24:6-8...hmmmmmmmmmn
perfect and great
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
adrainuche:
And we want almajiris as president ..
God Forbid!!!
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by fistonati(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Not surprise at all cos an average Muslim is a potential terrorist embarassed
Your processor is too low, u need to recharge it & reshape ur mouth
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by fistonati(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Your processor is too low, u need 2 recharge & have some curtesy.
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
pmc01:

You're kinda right, though not entirely right. Muslims, especially the uneducated ones seem to be easily prone to violent acts. Their religion seems to foster this.
Still won't forget the day the Hausa suya seller in close to my house chased me with the knife he used in cutting meat.
But I still like Muslims because they seem to be willing to help each other
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by elfico(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
lastmessenger:
and what did you read to that made you so daft?
what did the church read that made them carryout crusades, inquisitions and killing of thousands of alleged witches.
why not use your mb to check the date for your waec and jamb exams..
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Tamaris1: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
elfico:

and what did you read to that made you so daft?
what did the church read that made them carryout crusades, inquisitions and killing of thousands of alleged witches.
why not use your mb to check the date for your waec and jamb exams..

And which of part of that statement didn't you understand? Now let me throw more light on what he is trying to tell you. Muhammad is the heart of darkness! It is only in Islam that he qualifies to be a prophet!! Not in any other religion - be it Hinduism, paganism, Buddhism, Traditional African Religion, Gray Message, Mormoism, Atheism or Christianity! Every evil thing you can think of is found in the life of Muhammad - Pedophilia (married 6 year old Aisha), murders, rape, serial killing, married the wife of his adopted son (Zaynab wife of Saed); robbery and so on. I am sorry to say this, but I think one needs to be very foolish and mentally slow to be a muslim!!! Its beyond me how muslims are able to recognize this demented, wicked, sensual, perverted, and selfish human being (Muhammad) as a prophet!!
If I may ask! What qualify Muhammad as a prophet? Did he perform any miracles? Did he heal the sick? Did he raise the dead? Did he speak to the rock, and it brought forth water? Did he command the sun to stand still? Did he do charity? Did God descend in a cloud of fire, and speak to Muhammad and his followers?
All Muhammad has for all muslims to cling to is that a certain Allah sent a certain angel Jibril (Gabriel) to speak to him in the cave of Hira! That's all!! No witnesses! No one ever saw the angel speaking to Muhammad! Only Muhammad saw the angel; only him heard from Allah. And over a billion people in the world today believe Muhammad with all their life! What a pity!!

3 Likes

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Tonason: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ishilove:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/isis-security-men-on-trail-of-ex-cj-uwais-son/#sthash.LEiPY5Le.dpuf
Every Moslem is a potential terrorist. The act of terror is their blood.
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Oladipos(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
I knew this guy was up to something since wayback. He's highly bearded and his trousiers were usually fighting with the ground. He sometimes serve u himself at his restaurant and fuelling station situated around Gudu District, Abuja.
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by NosaHenry(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Is he going there to be washing plates and packing poo? Cos Isis will not like to be seeing the face of a black man in its front line fighters. Useless man going where you are not needed.

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by elfico(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tamaris1:

And which of part of that statement didn't you understand? Now let me throw more light on what he is trying to tell you. Muhammad is the heart of darkness! It is only in Islam that he qualifies to be a prophet!! Not in any other religion - be it Hinduism, paganism, Buddhism, Traditional African Religion, Gray Message, Mormoism, Atheism or Christianity! Every evil thing you can think of is found in the life of Muhammad - Pedophilia (married 6 year old Aisha), murders, rape, serial killing, married the wife of his adopted son (Zaynab wife of Saed); robbery and so on. I am sorry to say this, but I think one needs to be very foolish and mentally slow to be a muslim!!! Its beyond me how muslims are able to recognize this demented, wicked, sensual, perverted, and selfish human being (Muhammad) as a prophet!!
If I may ask! What qualify Muhammad as a prophet? Did he perform any miracles? Did he heal the sick? Did he raise the dead? Did he speak to the rock, and it brought forth water? Did he command the sun to stand still? Did he do charity? Did God descend in a cloud of fire, and speak to Muhammad and his followers?
All Muhammad has for all muslims to cling to is that a certain Allah sent a certain angel Jibril (Gabriel) to speak to him in the cave of Hira! That's all!! No witnesses! No one ever saw the angel speaking to Muhammad! Only Muhammad saw the angel; only him heard from Allah. And over a billion people in the world today believe Muhammad with all their life! What a pity!!
it is you that needs to be pitied. see how hate has reduced you to sub human level. you mention miracles and forget to tell us that all these were also stories written down in the bible by men such as yourself. were you there when these miracles took place? can you see your one-sided myopic reasoning? if you are expecting me to reply hurling insults to your religion, am sorry to disappoint you cos I respect all the prophets God. why not ask yourself why some parts of your beloved bible are not published. read about the atrocities of christians and how it was justified in your bible which you hardly read. when you have done that, grown up and finally become human, we will discuss again.
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by gidjah(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
My brother thats how it has always been up here in the north were most of up grew up. The hate preaching against the whites and other religion is very serious up here. Once you are not a[muslim northernern] you must hide you head when trouble comes up else you get killed by those you even grew up with and have always helped in time of need .the hate both their parent preach and their scholars do is the main cause of this evil action their kids go in to .some times it seem we are just brewing violence when we talk about matters like this thus ,we choose to in quiet.you will notice that most people from the south west are seriously in support of the APC presidential candidate ,it is just for his uprightness sake and nothing else. But ask my northern brother why he wishes the man wins the election ,you go fear fear o!it is just for religntr sentiment and want of power . They prefer their own to be in charge even when he is a person of a questionable character !HE I LIE LET ANY HONOURABLE NORTHERN INDIVIDUAL PROVE OF WRONG
Niwdog:
If the son of a wealthy man can join IsIs from the north, tell us what will stop the common mans' son frm joining boko haram

Indeed moslem up north need to amend the ways they practice their islam. Haba there are muslems in south west na
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Rexyl(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2015
gidjah:
My brother thats how it has always been up here in the north were most of up grew up. The hate preaching against the whites and other religion is very serious up here. Once you are not a[muslim northernern] you must hide you head when trouble comes up else you get killed by those you even grew up with and have always helped in time of need .the hate both their parent preach and their scholars do is the main cause of this evil action their kids go in to .some times it seem we are just brewing violence when we talk about matters like this thus ,we choose to in quiet.you will notice that most people from the south west are seriously in support of the APC presidential candidate ,it is just for his uprightness sake and nothing else. But ask my northern brother why he wishes the man wins the election ,you go fear fear o!it is just for religntr sentiment and want of power . They prefer their own to be in charge even when he is a person of a questionable character !HE I LIE LET ANY HONOURABLE NORTHERN INDIVIDUAL PROVE OF WRONG

Many already know that all they want is power, nothing but power, it's wild yearnings for power over there, it's a big shout of change down here to hasten their quest for power and make it a reality. Ignorance they say is a "killer" disease. May all eyes open to see many hidden things about the current situation, and may the minds be free from traps of deception, poor reasoning and moral enslavement.
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2015
SagePerv1:
So many fools I swear.

What war is he going to wage there?

Crap. They all have the potential to be terrorist.
exactly! 'they all have the potential to be terrorist '
Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Up PDP

1 Like

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2015
No but we can attribute it to their religion.

Emmysteve:
Now do we still attribute terrorism to poverty?

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Imagine what these ones will turn out to be

otukpo:
They should get him before he starts recruiting Nigerians into it.

Re: ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son by lomprico(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Niwdog:

The ones down there are the same, they r just liverless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire / Husband On The Run After Hacking Wife To Death During Disagreement In Plateau / Thief Forced To Dance, Sing And Ring Bell After Being Caught Stealing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.