Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife (27218 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by demmy0325(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:

Try am
Go on
Lay a preggy woman
... God forbid!... Sm pple sha.. Simple ansa dey cnt gv... Nonsense!.. I pray God help d man..
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by babamadiba(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
I believe this rape cases are on the increase because those involved in the past have not been severely punished.
very true my brother. A guy raped a lady in my area, terribly beat her, cos u could see n
Marks on her body but got away with it after 2days after bribing the police. The police even went ahead to say it was the lady's fault and that the lady shouldn't av gone visiting . Do u think this guy would not do same if oppotuned?
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by eyinjuege: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
elujah1:
While there is no excuse for rape, ladies know that they way most of you dress ends up seducing some men and at the end of the day its another lady tha. suffers the consequences coz their head is filled with the urge and somehow somewhere they want to satisfy that urge. be modest in your dressings

How did our forefathers cope then? In those days, it was the norm for women to be naked and rape was almost unheard of. Some places in cotonou still have their people walking about naked and their women are not being raped.
Rape can never be justified. If only the evil twerps could just be humane for once!! NO MEANS NO.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by snthesis(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
it doesnt add up

me tinks, the couple got nabbed in the act and the only way to save face is to claim rape. i guess the accused person isnt well to do, compared to her hubby, so he gets to take the fall.

haba, hw do u sneak into another man's house by 5a.m to rape his wife, without drugging or using force totally impossicant, cept the some jazz guy swindled the accused that he cud make him invisible grin
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by charismaticdave(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
So much rape news these days, what's naija turning into?
India nani
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
baski92:
Twenty-five-year-old Monday Maule has been accused of raping one Mrs. Chinyere Samuel, his neighbour’s wife, who is eight months pregnant and has four children.

Maule was said to have committed the act on Monday, February 23, 2015.

It was gathered that Mr. Samuel, Chinyere’s husband, was not always at home due to the nature of his job. Samuel, a Ghanaian by nationality works with a Chinese construction company and hardly returns home to his family.

Our correspondent learnt that Maule allegedly committed the act by sneaking into the couple’s apartment during the early hours of the day (5am) at Friends Colony Agungi, Lekki, Lagos.

It was learnt that Chinyere and her children were fast asleep and Maule seized the opportunity to overpower her.

Chinyere was said to have woken up to find Maule on her. She quickly raised the alarm and attracted other neighbours. The incident was said to have caused her emotional and physical damage.

Maule was on Wednesday arraigned before Mrs. O. M. Sanyo of the Lagos Magistrates’ Court, Tinubu, Lagos Island on one count of rape. The charge read, “That you, Monday Maule, on February 23, 2015, at Friends Colony, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos did unlawfully and forcefully have carnal knowledge of one Chinyere Samuel without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 259 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011.”

Maule pleaded not guilty and was admitted to bail in the sum of N250, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

The magistrate said the sureties must show evidence of tax payment to the Lagos State Government and one of the sureties must be a blood relation of the defendant.

The matter was adjourned till Monday March 23, 2015, pending legal advice from the Directorate of Public Prosecutions.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-accused-of-raping-neighbours-pregnant-wife/
they must av bin in good terms before.... I dont trust all dis ashawo igbo ladies in lagos
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nicepoker(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
ramdris:
Haha but why? Some pple can't even afford #500 asawo. It's GEJ fault.
another legendary Fool.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Mayor21(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:

Cos no penalty for it

And ofcus doing a preggy woman
Na oshi things be that oo
Not until the pikin begin call money, he no go ever makes am
cheesy cheesy
lol...funny you.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by SHOCK7(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
ignis:
Cut off the idiot's dickk
his wrong?but do u know what u saying?
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by notoriousbabe: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
5 AM na dat kind time preeek no dey hear word,no matter how you try to control am and sex dey sweet die for dat kind time too. I wonder how the man go take enter the pregnant woman,I am sure say na back him go take penetrate the toto grin
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by notoriousbabe: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tosinayoko:
they must av bin in good terms before.... I dont trust all dis ashawo igbo ladies in lagos
if our people from Biafra descend on you for here my hand no dey o,you better run commot,see ushe,sheoma and shukudi dey come
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Missmossy(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jeez! Such a wicked and heartless man. He should be forgotten in the cell angry
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by GboyegaD(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
babamadiba:
very true my brother. A guy raped a lady in my area, terribly beat her, cos u could see n
Marks on her body but got away with it after 2days after bribing the police. The police even went ahead to say it was the lady's fault and that the lady shouldn't av gone visiting . Do u think this guy would not do same if oppotuned?

This is so pathetic. The youths could have taken it up with the police though.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Dyt(f): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
SHOCK7:

explain dis 'ur pidgin?

Help me makes am
cheesy grin
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Dyt(f): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
demmy0325:
... God forbid!... Sm pple sha.. Simple ansa dey cnt gv... Nonsense!.. I pray God help d man..

cheesy cheesy
U don press p
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Princeb01: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Strange things are happening dis days, I think d world is coming 2 an end.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by gymnasium(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
baski92:
Twenty-five-year-old Monday Maule has been accused of raping one Mrs. Chinyere Samuel, his neighbour’s wife, who is eight months pregnant and has four children.

Maule was said to have committed the act on Monday, February 23, 2015.

It was gathered that Mr. Samuel, Chinyere’s husband, was not always at home due to the nature of his job. Samuel, a Ghanaian by nationality works with a Chinese construction company and hardly returns home to his family.

Our correspondent learnt that Maule allegedly committed the act by sneaking into the couple’s apartment during the early hours of the day (5am) at Friends Colony Agungi, Lekki, Lagos.

It was learnt that Chinyere and her children were fast asleep and Maule seized the opportunity to overpower her.

Chinyere was said to have woken up to find Maule on her. She quickly raised the alarm and attracted other neighbours. The incident was said to have caused her emotional and physical damage.

Maule was on Wednesday arraigned before Mrs. O. M. Sanyo of the Lagos Magistrates’ Court, Tinubu, Lagos Island on one count of rape. The charge read, “That you, Monday Maule, on February 23, 2015, at Friends Colony, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos did unlawfully and forcefully have carnal knowledge of one Chinyere Samuel without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 259 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2011.”

Maule pleaded not guilty and was admitted to bail in the sum of N250, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

The magistrate said the sureties must show evidence of tax payment to the Lagos State Government and one of the sureties must be a blood relation of the defendant.

The matter was adjourned till Monday March 23, 2015, pending legal advice from the Directorate of Public Prosecutions.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-accused-of-raping-neighbours-pregnant-wife/

Sai diaris God ooo !!!
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by elujah1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
eyinjuege:

How did our forefathers cope then? In those days, it was the norm for women to be naked and rape was almost unheard of. Some places in cotonou still have their people walking about naked and their women are not being raped.
Rape can never be justified. If only the evil twerps could just be humane for once!! NO MEANS NO.

our forefathers were used to seeing that. its not everyone that I used to seeing sensitive areas. Am totally against rape, but I still stand against indecent dressings
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by demmy0325(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
U don press p
.. Lemme
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
He's a ritualist.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by dkronicle(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fnds and fnds of fnds fnds... Are u okay now ?
silvermania:
only your sisters? Friends? And family. You see why Nigeria is not moving forward. Self
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nuzo1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
I believe this rape cases are on the increase because those involved in the past have not been severely punished.

You have a point. A lot of offenders are walking free.

But the truth of the matter is that rape cases could not be said to be on the rise. Its just that victims are boldly stepping up and reporting such crimes to the appropriate authorities.

We are getting somewhere.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nuzo1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
eyinjuege:

They were serious rape cases in the days of our forefathers. You didn't get to hear about it cos:

1. Women were seen as mere sex objects. So, consensual or not, sex is sex.

2. Average men in those days married up to 10 wives, thereby reducing their libodo for other women.

3. Some communities had oaths they swear to to uphold the sanctity of marriage. Going against such oaths were usually catastrophic. Some communities in Benue still upholds such believe system.

4. Sex was mostly seen as a means of having children unlike now its mostly seen and done for recreational purposes.

5. No sustainable means of record keeping of such crimes.

6. Women who reported such crimes were usually ostracized.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by blank(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Friends colony? Rich man estate in Lekki? I smell lies.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by charlsecy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
dre11:
What would have entice a man to rape an advanced pregnant woman if its not for ritual propose or the man is retarded in his head
Not really. People have different sexual fantasies.
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by opey112(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
God punish his left balls(in wizkid voice)
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Yoruba men again?!!
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by jimmy101231(m): 5:46am On Mar 06, 2015
holatin:
Ewoooo
its a taboo in Yoruba to sleep with a pregnant woman(anoda man belle)
if you do,na until the child know money, you go use your hand count money.
read between d line.
true or not, why should you shoot anoda man hen.
they said the man na ghanian Na
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
This vermins(rapists) where do they crawl out from?

Something is wrong with our society the rate of these crazy acts is on the increase!
Re: Man Rapes Neigbour's Pregnant Wife by parpylo(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2015
1da wat pregnancy sex iz lyk.....#jsh saying undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details) / Bandits Release Abubakar Bello Furfuri's Children After 5 Months / How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.