Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion (50519 Views)

Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
Lagos – A driver, Samuel Adebayo, who allegedly raped twin sisters and put one of them in a family way, Samuel Awas on Thursday appeared before an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court.

The accused, 30, who resides at Beckley Estate, Abule Egba, a suburb of Lagos, is being tried for rape and an attempt to commit abortion.

The Police Prosecutor, Sgt. Raphael Donny, told the court that the accused committed the offences in December 2016 at his residence.

Donny said that the accused lived in the same compound with the complainants, a twin sisters, aged 17.

“The accused raped the girls on different occasions and in the process, one of them got pregnant.

“The accused gave her N20,000 to terminate the pregnancy but instead, she confided in her elder sister, who informed their mother.

“The case was reported at the police station and the accused was apprehended, ” he said.

The offences contravened Sections 147(1) and 259 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Davies Abegunde, admitted the accused to a bail of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Abegunde adjourned the case to June 5 for mention.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/man-appears-court-alleged-rape-twin-sisters/

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2017
As much as these gals are 17, we have to be realistic here.... And parents should instead take full blame for this nonsense OR educate their DAMN kids. If that babe had not gotten pregnant, these deluded 17yr d gals would have continue enjoy being "abused" in silence.
WTF!!!!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2017
on a more serious note, I doubt that the incident was a rape scenario. this girls are of age and the deliberately consented to have sex with the man who lured them maybe with money or their body just dey scratch them.

if not that one got pregnant the sex rumble would have continued and no one will talk about rape. this rape was filled by the parents of the girls to deal with the man.

why do I have the feeling that they actually performed threesom.e and he "ended on their back"
abeg make person help me with that pics

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by femolacqua(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2017
My question is what where the parents looking at. They have failed in their responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by DozieInc(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2017
Na set up sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by botad(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
This case is a bit dicey. If not for the pregnancy, the guy will continue to take advantage of those girls and negatively maximizing their "innocent" curiosity!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Tazdroid(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
Some wretched men just can't "cage their beasts".

Perhaps if there was a mobile court and enforcement that tries and adjudges rape

cases on the spot with "castration" as the ultimate punishment, some randy fvcked

up men would zip up,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
This is bad

BuT!

I sincerely think it was the fear of commiting abortion that made her open up not the fact that the so called driver raped her

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by profhezekiah: 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
I smell lies d story is poorly constructed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by balancediet(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
What à shame. How some men enjoy sex violently without mutual consent is à mystery to me till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Tazdroid(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
It's them

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by DLondonboiy: 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
Adebayo why?

9 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Bants(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
So the oloriburuku had 20000 naira you no go olosho villa bastard lock him up

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by lollypeezle(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
I guess the guy didn't comply with something, that is why they wanna robe him

This case is not rape case

I stand to be corrected

9 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Tazdroid(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
Apple1992:
cone headed afonjas with bad news are like 5 and 6.

I don't think any ethnic group encourages crimes like this

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
incomplete and twisted story....raped or they bang themselves.... then they unexpected happened??

I know what rape case looks like, but this.... I refuse to believe.

#SayNoToRape

modified: who are those saying "Innocent girls" up there? make una no let me vex o, no such thing as Innocent girls again o...
kids of nowadays at 14 the bang harder than a professional olosho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Ayocom123(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
He should be hanged

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
As much as these gals are 17, we have to be realistic here.... And parents should instead take full blame for this nonsense OR educate their DAMN kids. If that babe had not gotten pregnant, these deluded 17yr d gals would have continue enjoyed being "abused" in silence.
WTF!!!!

Common sense will always remain in your family and generations after you

Rape twin sisters ,how please And 17 ..am sure they used this excuse when one was caught pregnant .
Rubbish

14 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by hezy4real01(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
Haaaaaa Ogun lo ma pa bobo yen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Sirpaul(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
this one weak me jare

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by PrickGetSize(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
Twin sisters? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by nattyjay(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
Twin sisters?
That is a wicked act
Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by Realkenny(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
omofunaab2 I know you must be disappointed viewing this thread. you came to mock ipob yoots but ended up seeing that it is your conehead brothers grin

well you shouldnt be surprised because this crime is synonymous with the waste land
why do you always like to start arguments between Yoruba and igbo with comments like this.

I believe you have passed this stage..grow up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by dfrost: 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.