Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

**************************** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / **************************** (541 Views)

She Forgot My Birthday / My Husband Forgot My Birthday :-( / My Parents Forgot My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**************************** by sallysalsa09: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: **************************** by HURUCHI(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
sallysalsa09:
Hello people join me and celebrate my birthday whoop whoop.I know this is kinda weird.am sad just wanna be happy

Congrats where d party at
Re: **************************** by Chubhie: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday!!! Do something you've never done for YOU. It doesn't have to involve money. That you are sad shows you have to take a reflective view of how you've lead your life so far and learn the lessons then work on becoming better. Happiness is a choice. NEVER ever depend on things, human etc for happiness. It has got to flow from your inside. You underrate yourself and what you are capable of. You've got to be strong cos life is no place for the faint hearted. You can live an amazing existence if you are willing to put in the required work. I'm rooting for you to stage a sizzling comeback.
Re: **************************** by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Happy Birthday.

(1) (Reply)

14 Important Tips To Know Before Employing A Domestic Staff / Change Of Name / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.