Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ (7626 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Opened A Bottle Of Viju Milk And Guess What I Saw: PAINT! (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2009
~~I miss it so bad~~

I used to eat this everyday.

Who loves it also?

1 Like

Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 4:07am On Jan 13, 2009
where did u get the gari? and wot do you mean by 'ground pea'
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:19am On Jan 13, 2009
~Ground Pea? shocked Thats a first!! Hmm . . some combo you got there SeanT . . . cool

~ I liked eating Ghana Garri w/ lots of Powdered milk & Sugar - . . . Jeez i can't even remember the last time i eat it, undecided defo a looong time ago . . . do i miss it . . Nope!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2009
whats ghana gari? thot d G-saviour was all naija undecided
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2009
Sammy107_d:

where did u get the gari? and wot do you mean by 'ground pea'

~~They probably call it farina in your country~~

mohawkchic:

~Ground Pea? shocked Thats a first!! Hmm . . some combo you got there SeanT . . . cool

~ I liked eating Ghana Garri w/ lots of Powdered milk & Sugar - . . . Jeez i can't even remember the last time i eat it, undecided defo a looong time ago . . . do i miss it . . Nope!!

~~In Liberia we mix the farina also call Gari with sugar,milk and ground pea~~hmmmmm,delicious!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SHENANIGAN(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2009
I never knew the had gari in Liberia, I thought the only eat humans ~cannibals~
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2009
undecided
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

I never knew the had gari in Liberia, I thought the only eat humans ~cannibals~

You missing out~~ shocked

Here is the recipe

1 cup of human peices tongue
1 cup of gari tongue
1/2 cup of sugar tongue
1/2 cup of milk tongue

~~We call it gari yukuh~~

1 Like

Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Riskie(f): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2009
OMG!!!! Garri and milk AND peas?? I never heard of that combination. Damn sounds awful. Are these the peas you're talking about?

Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Okijajuju1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ Topic

I swear say na wetin I dey chop as I dey type this post now.

Nothing Mcdonalds, KFC, Subway, Mrbiggs, Pizza Hut, Kilimanjaro, Tantalizers, e.t.c have in there menu can ever beat this

Recipe;
Garri
Ice cold water (for those using evaporated & Condensed milk)
Iced fresh milk (with this no need for water)
Sugar
Well roasted groundnuts

Utensils
Bowl
Spoon

Method of preparation;

Mix the entire recipe in the bowl and its ready to eat.

Preparation time;
30 Seconds

Enjoy.

This meal is of Nigeria,made by Nigerians, in Nigeria, for Nigerians. grin
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
Riskie:

OMG!!!! Garri and milk AND pease?? I never heard of that combination. Damn sounds awful. Are these the peas you're talking about?

No~~NO,NOT PEAS!!

~~ground pea aka peanut~~

You mix the peanut with the milk and farina and sugar!! cheesy
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

I swear say na wetin I dey chop as I dey type this post now.

Nothing Mcdonalds, KFC, Subway, Mrbiggs, Pizza Hut, Kilimanjaro, Tantalizers, e.t.c have in there menu can ever beat this

Recipe;
Garri
Ice cold water (for those using evaporated & Condensed milk)
Iced fresh milk (with this no need for water)
Sugar
Well roasted groundnuts

Utensils
Bowl
Spoon

Method of preparation;

Mix the entire recipe in the bowl and its ready to eat.

Preparation time;
30 Seconds

Enjoy.

This meal is of Nigeria,made by Nigerians, in Nigeria, for Nigerians. grin

hmmmm,Hand licking good!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by nana(f): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2009
She meant epa as in groundnut cheesy

Love that joint but too bad i've got nut allergy
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2009
ooh groundnut grin
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2009
but where's gari's origin? do liberians import from naija or? hows ghana gari different from naijas?
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 3:06am On Jan 14, 2009
Sammy107_d:

but where's gari's origin? do liberians import from naija or? hows ghana gari different from naijas?

~~Its the same thing.We just fix it different~~
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:10am On Jan 14, 2009
Sammy107_d:

Garri is almost all over the world, but the one in Liberia is different because they lace it with human blood.
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2009
where are you from shenanigan
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Hauwa1: 3:34am On Jan 14, 2009
mohawk, by Ghana garri do you mean the sour type that send your brain out of your head?
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 3:37am On Jan 14, 2009
all good garri should be sour
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:43am On Jan 14, 2009
Sammy107_d:

where are you from shenanigan

I'm from the northern province of Angola why do you ask ?
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 3:45am On Jan 14, 2009
was wonderin why you're bitter twards liberia
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:49am On Jan 14, 2009
*Hauwa*:

mohawk, by Ghana garri do you mean the sour type that send your brain out of your head?

~Lol,Nooo!Havent tired that Type of Ghana garri tongue

~The Ghana Garri or I suppose i should say the type of garri i've eaten in Ghana that i like is much finer & Smooth in texture like sand,I like that it isnt as crisp & crunchy to taste like the garri from back home . . .

~The crisp & crunchy garri is much more popular back home,dunno if its the way its made, undecided but i wasnt keen on eating the crunchy garri till i tried the smooth type . . Yummy!

~Got to say this is the first i've heard of garri w/ peanut butter combo . . .wouldnt be trying it either! cheesy
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 4:14am On Jan 14, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

Garri is almost all over the world, but the one in Liberia is different because they lace it with human blood.

Ofcourse we do~~You should try some~~ tongue
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SeanT21(f): 4:16am On Jan 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Lol,Nooo!Havent tired that Type of Ghana garri tongue

~The Ghana Garri or I suppose i should say the type of garri i've eaten in Ghana that i like is much finer & Smooth in texture like sand,I like that it isnt as crisp & crunchy to taste like the garri from back home . . .

~The crisp & crunchy garri is much more popular back home,don't know if its the way its made, undecided but i wasnt keen on eating the crunchy garri till i tried the smooth type . . Yummy!

~Got to say this is the first i've heard of garri w/ peanut butter combo . . .wouldnt be trying it either! cheesy

~NoT Peanut Butter~~Its Peanut~~

Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by SHENANIGAN(m): 4:19am On Jan 14, 2009
SeanT21:

Ofcourse we do~~You should try some~~ tongue

Don't mind me sweetie I was only trying to pull your strings and you never fell for it "smart girl" I'm sure you miss the Garri from your country. But it's strange you guys call it garri like Nigeria.
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by ztyle(m): 4:23am On Jan 14, 2009
# Topic,
its quite a delicious meal, in Nigeria we call it "SOckie" Garri and Groundnut,some use palm Kennel.
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:28am On Jan 14, 2009
SeanT21:

~NoT Peanut Butter~~Its Peanut~~

~Aaah! Gotcha!Again very Interesting Combo undecided if i'll try it tho grin
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by ztyle(m): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2009
i guess u know its sweet!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by Sammy107d(m): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2009
Mohawkchik u've tried gari, but without peanuts? atrocity!!
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by ztyle(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2009
yomi,yomi
Re: Garri With Milk And Sugar And Ground Pea~~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2009
Sammy107_d:

Mohawkchik u've tried gari, but without peanuts? atrocity!!

~NoooOoo Really!! shocked Talk True!! B.T.W Are the peanuts used Raw,Roasted or Boiled?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Kunun Zaki (millet Drink Recipe) / What Is The Effect Of Cooking Without Onion / What Food Is On Your Mind right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.