Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Our Media And Celebrities Are No Role Models - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Media And Celebrities Are No Role Models (591 Views)

Tuesday On Twist Of Fate, Zee World Drama Series And Celebrities / You Wont Believe These(hollywood) Celebrities Are From Nigeria / Famous Personalities And Celebrities From Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Media And Celebrities Are No Role Models by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't have much to talk about but the few i have will make a impact....

Recently I stopped listening to Nigerian hip music's and turned to the Ebenezer Obe, Sunny Ade and all this American cool music's....

ask me why.. it's simply because their lyrics makes a impact...
these days the media is full of all sorts of indecent music's with ridiculous lyrics....
music's that are not suitable enough for the younger generation......
all I see is they either boast about their money, fame, encourage sex, or sing for their enemies.... though not all but majority do this...

80 percent of music videos ought to be banned because its moral is indecency... I have never seen a music video without a girl in bikini... haba we have sisters at home naw.... that are watching these videos also and think its cool if they wear things like that also...
and yes we see them around....

See Nairaland front page is filled with "see actress so so so in hot bikini". see lagbaja and tamedo goes braless.... see so and so hot legs...

Wait a minute.... know that you are a role model for the upcoming generation and most imitate what you guys do and wear...

some people will be against this but truth be told..... its not okay...TV stations tend to play these videos.....its bad... radio stations, magazines... giving us their hilarious lifestyles... even calling them for interview upon music's without sense in it....

You see small kids with slangs from music's and acts from videos... I am so disappointed in this....

I have so many names I ought to have mentioned but I won't... but to all those who this concern... please we need a change.. help build a better tomorrow for the younger generation who imitates everything you do....

listen to music's with meaningful lyrics. play videos with decent views... and social Media's please give us stories,musics and videos of these people that will add value to our life and not stories about people who go unclad,braless,in bikini or bump shots or whatsoever....
I rest my case...

this is all I have to say.... no insults please... share your views...

sanwell....
Re: Our Media And Celebrities Are No Role Models by daimsy(f): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Some are ,but not all.
Re: Our Media And Celebrities Are No Role Models by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
daimsy:
Some are ,but not all.

that's what I said but majority of these people do this...
and social media help promote them... its bad.
Re: Our Media And Celebrities Are No Role Models by hatux: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
True talk Samwell247... They ain't role models...
Re: Our Media And Celebrities Are No Role Models by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
hatux:
True talk Samwell247... They ain't role models...

Thanks for understanding me

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin 5 Years Remembrace / Messi: I'm Going To Be A Father Again / Yemi Alade Bags Black Canadian Award Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.