Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Beyonce Debuts New Song ‘die With You’ On 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Debuts New Song ‘die With You’ On 7th Wedding Anniversary (589 Views)

E-money Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Juliet (photos) / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Lailasblog Shares Photos Of Herself & Kids To Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Debuts New Song ‘die With You’ On 7th Wedding Anniversary by Princeoloye: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2015
She never stops! Beyonce surprised her fans (yet again!) when she dropped a new song titled "Die With You" on Saturday, April 4. Fittingly enough, the ballad was released on her and Jay Z's 7th wedding anniversary.

The 33-year-old entertainer posted a 15-second clip of the tune on her official Facebook page. Clad in a black T-shirt and backwards hat, she sang while playing the piano.

"I don't have a reason to be if I can't be with you," she sweetly sings. "I love so I can die with you."

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Y4zpb5vtP6k/VSByOiUIDHI/AAAAAAAANCU/MHdEIhTHAlw/s1600/11048779_10155485215375601_371206575_n.jpg[/img]
watch the clip here: http:///obRa

So, where can you find the full version? Beyonce made sure to direct followers to her hubby's new music streaming service Tidal. The rapper, along with Madonna, Rihanna, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, and more, announced the app in NYC on Mar 30. Once in Tidal, Queen Bey performs the three-minute song in its entirety

(1) (Reply)

Zayn Malik Still Included In One Direction's Fragrance Ad [photo] / Drake Now Has His Own Search Engine / Y Do Nigerian Nlrs Always Rush To Attack Nigerians At The Urging Of Foreigners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.