Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Uwais Son Deceived Parents To Join ISIS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Uwais Son Deceived Parents To Join ISIS (876 Views)

How To Join Sterlingcash.com.ng / How To Join The Great Illuminati / Former Nigerian Justice Muhammadu Uwais’s Son Joins ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Uwais Son Deceived Parents To Join ISIS by treysongs(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ibrahim Uwais gave his parents and everyone around him the impression that he hates Boko Haram because of the “damage” they are doing to Islam — but he has now gone to Syria apparently to join the Islamic State militants. His distraught father, Mohammed Uwais— who served as the chief justice of Nigeria from 1995 to 2006 — was still trying to come to terms with the news when he suffered a suspected armed robbery attack last weekend, although he was not hurt. Ibrahim, described as a 41-year-old “reserved and committed Muslim”, has two wives and four children, TheCable said. His elder wife was the head of a private school in Abuja while the younger worked with the Debt Management Office (DMO). When he took the decision to go to Syria to team up with the “jihadists” of the Islamic State, he reportedly called his wives aside and told them they were free to return to their parents. “But both of them said they would go with him,” a source in the know of the development told TheCable, adding that they took all their children with them.

- See more at: http://firstafricanews.ng/index.php?dbs=openlist&s=17031#sthash.sgW9vmnR.dpuf

Re: How Uwais Son Deceived Parents To Join ISIS by TI1919(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
You want us to believe that his parent are deceived, I don't believe it. I pray that God will help our youth to actually see the nature of things they are trying to do before they start it.
Re: How Uwais Son Deceived Parents To Join ISIS by phayvoursky(m): 6:08am On Mar 06, 2015
No wahala na. Send my regards to Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab when you get caught.

Islam? Religion of Peace If I hear...

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Nig Website Hacked By NCH / Airtel Newest Legal Cheat: You Can 100 To 250mb Data For Free Now.....see Code / 20 Photos That Are Sure To Make You Cringe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.