Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua,borno - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua,borno (524 Views)

YSG FC Zakibiam Captain Killed By Gunmen In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Gideon Morik's Daughter Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

68 Killed By Boko Haram In Dambua,borno by tizz04(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
No fewer than 68 people have reportedly been killed by Boko Haram members in a fresh attack in Dambua Local government area of Borno state. According to a civilian JTF Leader who spoke with Sahara Reporters, the sect members stormed Njaba village in Dambua Local Government area around 5.30am on Monday March 2nd, killing at least 68 men; from the elderly to children and then setting the entire village on fire.

One of the villagers, Fatima Abakar while given an account of how they were attacked said
"They came to our village at about 5:30am, during early Morning Prayer, so we started hearing heavy gunfire [then] there was pandemonium everywhere and gunshots and there was confusions everywhere. I ran into bush since then I never seen my husband and three children. [I] came back to our village in the afternoon dead bodies was scattered everywhere,” she said The Nigerian military has not reacted to this recent attacks by the sect members.

(1) (Reply)

Thieves! South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores / Boy, Stabs Father To Death,chases Mother And Siblings / How Imprisonment Saved My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.