Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Understand And Stop The Habit Of Judging. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understand And Stop The Habit Of Judging. (571 Views)

How To Understand John 5:19 / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understand And Stop The Habit Of Judging. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
The human mind is so dynamic and unique in its own self that's it actually controls the whole body sending mode of behaviour it feels palatable to the brain.

The human mind isn't subjected to anything (unless in cases where legitimate powers,domination power or just authority is applied) making it act on it's own impulse good or right. It's now left unto the individual mind to figure that out if actions and inactions taken are right.
Laws and regulations were created because of the awearnes of the above. But in true sense, law doesn't cover the whole of human life. And mostly laws are just outrightly disobeyed because of the way individual perceive it. In this case, the law enforcement agencies take charge. For example, a person who take's the life of the other is charged to court and knowing fully well he/she is guilty still has a lawyer to defend him/her. So even breaking of laws can be justified and this are known laws for the benefit of the society as a whole.

Talking about the untouched areas of our lifes and processes by the state or precisely the law, then what can we say happens. The law of nature take's it's full course and we are left to our sense of logic and critical thinking. Remember, this thinking is most times done alone therefore there are high chances he/she doesn't put her neighbour into full consideration. But still yet, if actions are taken that hurts the neighbour;it's still justifiable.

The issue on ground covers all aspects of our lifes.
We are quick to judge others forgetting that life is all about thinking and perception. I can decide to stop schooling and that's my business, you don't come over me ranting and cussing at me because of that, I only did so because of my perception. And you, the critic are moved by your sense of reasoning differently. So you see, do not be quick to judge cause you do not know under which pressure a person was, when taking his actions. I saw a few days ago a young girl who committed suicide and the thread was on 'narialand' front-page. Most commentators kept on ranting on the dead girl, insulting her based on her action. But to my surprise a calm person came to her rescue and defended her. The person tried real hard to justify her actions even if it's a sin and against the law to take your own life, it's still justifiable, right? Yea.
The book of matthew 7:1 says 'Judge not, that ye be not judged' the second verse says ' for with that judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with that measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again'. Nothing needed to be added to this.

John 8:7 is saying the same thing in a different way and this time an act. 'so when they continued asking Him, He lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her'.

In conclusion, it's logical that we beings have our way of thinking, producing our own morals which on a few occasion is conflicting and turns into a moral issue of problem, it is not your job to start criticism but your full job to correct such person with understanding and love and listen to their reasons for their actions. You know it might actually make a lot of sense. Stop the criticism at any given chance, stop judging like you were GOD, and face the fact. Walk in GOD's love and correct in HIS love too.

Gbadegesin Onyekachukwu
#Massive.
5/03/2015.

(1) (Reply)

... / The Full Armor Of God / A Costly Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.