Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (21276 Views)

Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. / Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2016
My mother had a dream dis morning which goes thus:

She found herself in a gathering in NPA (where she retired) and then suddenly a vehicle brought in dead bodies into the premises who were victims of accidents, the bodies were so many that they were piled up. She and others were looking through a window and were feeling bad abt it. Suddenly, one of the dead persons (male) turned and got up and she was shocked so she quickly called someone to see and suddenly all d other dead people started getting up one after another until there was no dead left and the place was full of joy.

Can anyone explain this pls...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by AdeniyiA(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2016
@smallville10, is d NPA owing them pension arrears?
If yes,then something good is in the offing wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2016
AdeniyiA:
yes o... And dem no won pay

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by adeoye27(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2016
I think God has a divine assignment where she left.She needs to pray for God's direction.I will advice her to see her spiritual Father to know the mind of God concerning the dream.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by ichuka(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Dude,there long over due money,will soon be paid.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by mysyto(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2016
adeoye27:
I think God has a divine assignment where she left.She needs to pray for God's direction.I will advice her to see her spiritual Father to know the mind of God concerning the dream.

haba bro which one is spiritual father again ...their money will soon be paid brother...don't go meet any spiritual father pls ..pray to ur God..

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by hopefulLandlord: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
Your mother watched the series "The Walking Dead" or other horror movies and is dreaming about it; the subconscious was triggered by a memory, could be just her seeing a horror film trailer or even a horror film poster

The dream sounds too much like a Zombie movie plot

only interpretation I can give if my first guess is totally wrong however is that a zombie Apocalypse is coming soon!

I'd better start preparing by fencing my house with thick zombie proof materials, start farming with the extra plots of land to make a self sustaining compound

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by yomi007k(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2016
grin

Rejoice ye brother.

I cannot explain in details but I know good awaits your sweet mother.

Be careful of bad belle tho.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Rilwayne001: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Your mother watched the series "The Walking Dead" or other horror movies and is dreaming about it; the subconscious was triggered by a memory, could be just her seeing a horror film trailer or even a horror film poster

The dream sounds too much like a Zombie movie plot

only interpretation I can give if my first guess is totally wrong however is that a zombie Apocalypse is coming soon!

I'd better start preparing by fencing my house with thick zombie proof materials, start farming with the extra plots of land to make a self sustaining compound

Oh, the walking dead comes to mind indeed. shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Seun(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

She found herself in a gathering in NPA (where she retired) and then suddenly a vehicle brought in dead bodies into the premises who were victims of accidents, the bodies were so many that they were piled up. She and others were looking through a window and were feeling bad abt it. Suddenly, one of the dead persons (male) turned and got up and she was shocked so she quickly called someone to see and suddenly all d other dead people started getting up one after another until there was no dead left and the place was full of joy.

Can anyone explain this pls... Lalasticlala
It is just a dream. It probably reflects things that your mum has been thinking about recently. She should savor it and then forget about it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by OlajumokeBread(f): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2016

This is a very bad dream

I can interpret it

Tell your mother to go to the hospital immediately and tell the doctor to give her vitamin Q and antibiodreams, she's suffering from malaria

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by AntiWailer: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

God is about to convert her sorrows and depressions to joy.

Exodus 15:23
"When they came to Marah, they could not drink its water because it was bitter. (That is why the place is called Marah.)"

Exodus 15: 25
"Then Moses cried out to the LORD, and the LORD showed him a piece of wood. He threw it into the water, and the water became fit to drink."

She has given up on a lot of things.

God is about to show himself strong.

Tell her to read Ezekiel 37 1:14.

11-14

Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel.
They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’

12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.

13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them.

14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

Dry bones are about to live again. Hopeless situations would be turned around.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by hyfr(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hahahahaha. The people saying they ate about to pay her pension, which government wan pay am? This buhari government? Abeg Op make una no dey fry una beans before una chop am, parboil or cook it. Before u go dream where buhari and lalasticlala dey drag snake

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by adonbilivit: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
first of all, she should go to a hospital and rule out malaria.
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Sunnycliff(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is nairaland ND not dreamland.
Besides, nairaland surname is neither Joseph nor Daniel.
So..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oh this is very interesting. Your mother used to work at NPA. This represents an old part of her life where she labored. It represents her labour.

They brought out dead bodies, out of which one of them came to life. This means that after her Struggling , one of the things she has done which she thought was already dead and gone will yield forth. It will be a thing of joy for everyone around her. Is she being owed maybe backwages or perhaps a business that she thought was died will begin to yield.
Let her calm down and begin to rejoice expecting life.

14 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Sunnycliff(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is nairaland ND not dreamland.
Besides, nairaland surname is neither Joseph nor Daniel.
So..
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by donbrowser(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Restoration

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by DozieInc(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
AdeniyiA:
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Eleniyan15: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
no comment
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
a dream is what it is a dream. move on
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by gaburiel(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
It means everything that have died this year in your family, amongst your loved ones, something you cared about and/or Nigeria this year, will resurrect next year.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by LecciGucci: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
I had similar dream months back.
But I don't put my thoughts into dreams whether good or bad... I will just get up pray n forget it d next minute

If u start putting so much concern abt ur dreams and lookin for interpretations u would be confused or scared depending.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by nedu2000(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Don't take dreams seriously
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Pvin: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
b
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by donbrowser(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seun:

It is just a dream. It probably reflects things that your mum has been thinking about recently. She should savor it and then forget about it.
It is until you are being flogged in the dream and u see the marks in real world before you believe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by Orpe7(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

MICHEAL JACKSON: THRILLER!
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by infogenius(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Smallville10:

Everything dead around her life is coming back to life.
Things will begin to work in her favour.
Every impossibility is turning to possibilities for her.

Nothing dies around her any longer.
No more weeping and gnashing of teeth
but it a new dawn and a period of celebrations
and joy for her and for your family
Enjoy the 2017 in grand style.In jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by INTROVERT(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
I only dream of unicorns, my bank statement and Eric grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by passionatebae: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
She should pray and go back to sleep. She go dream better dreamz
Re: Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please by wristbangle: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Will I call this a superstitious belief? Some dreams actually pass message of what may happen in future.

Anyway it may translate to those who were owed salary and other arrears will be paid soon.

It may also means stagnant things in her life will become dynamic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.