Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post (43776 Views)

Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram / Nadia Buari Confirms Giving Birth To Twins, Shares A 'thank You' Message To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by darepoju(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Omalicha nwayo nwayo. Some folks enjoy d attentIon.
i don't like quarrels o.....but mehn! this one is entertaining... let them keep making fools out of themselves....
I don't know o....but I think nneka123 or whatever she calls herself needs to work on her manners and ego....that guy was just joking right from the first instance......

toooorrrrrh! I just hope say I Neva cause gobe for my self o for Been a quarrel analyst....

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by GoddyGH: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sobeautiful:
If it's Genevieve, Tonto or Ini, u people will be abusing them. Now u r saying congrats to a woman that had babies out of marriage. Let a Nigerian star try it most Nigerians will render abuses on her. This is to show how we bring down ourselves but reverence foreigners. And we think they will regard us when we are the ones disrespecting and bringing down ourselves. Every little thing we insult our stars. Now congrats, congrats everywhere to a woman that had babies outside, just because she is a Ghanain. God help us and restore our dignity back to us. Without it, nobody will respect u and l because we are the nigeria.
so Watz so sensible abt wat u posted.. cuz she from GH she shld be hated? dummy of de year

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by GoddyGH: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
As in eh it suprises me o! Especially those of the little boys who call themselves musicians having babies without being married and a shameless governor like fashola will attend the child dedication. Abeg which pastors and Imam dey dedicate those products of unholy Union to God...civilization indeed.

her husband is in u.s and datz where she is currently so shrapp
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by kinglekan: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
darepoju:

i don't quarrels o.....but mehn! this one is entertaining... let them keep making fools out of themselves....
I don't know o....but I think nneka123 or whatever she calls herself needs to work on her manners and ego....that was just joking right from the first instance......

toooorrrrrh! I just hope say I Neva cause gobe for my self o for Been an analyst....

Lolzzz, u bera mk dem nor face u tooo. U wan enta crossfire niiii. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by GoddyGH: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Airforce1:

u lack good home training

I feel sorry for you
the girl has murder u lmfao grin
Airforce1:

u lack good home training

I feel sorry for you
the girl has murder u lmfao grin
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Obascoetubi: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
famobaba:
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari confirmed the arrival of her jewels with a simple instagram post.

With her tweet, very doubts or speculations has been removed.

It is also now clear that her Nollywood boo, Jim Iyke is not the father of her twins.

http://expressng.com/2015/03/breaking-nadia-buari-confirms-birth-twins-last-see-instagram-post/
see the face of her man. http://crusaderii..in/2015/03/photos-nadia-buari-poses-with-babies.html?m=1
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nneka123:
nah! you are the one who is mad. you are stup!d that you can't talk to a girl with some good manners. fucck you! you need to Bleep off here undecided

But I've always thought you have relations charisma attribute? Is this the real you?
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Africans won't copy from the reasonable and depraved free attitude and lifestyle of their european/american counterparts, they don't want to learn how to make cars, guns, nuclear weapons and atomic bombs. It is only the stupid and insensible white culture they all wanna learn. The latest trend among celebrities, (who regretably are been viewed by some as role models) is for them to whor'e themselves about(both male and female) and birth bastards, and yet some still applaud them with congratulations. A few years ago, this wouldn't by no means be acceptable.. its in hollywood we hear such odd stories, not here in poor africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
U just took that out of my mind...
Some silly thn keeps seekin for cheap attention thru unnecessary statements & controversy...
I keep wonderin y anybody will quote or reply her.
Dominionng:
Lot'a lost souls on this thread! Ur mates nets millions in dollars for throwing punches. Get a ring!
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok
GoddyGH:
her husband is in u.s and datz where she is currently so shrapp
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by madri4u: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
D konji is so sweet dat she must hav forgotten d first guy who pour inside her b4 her second boo or nxt boo..since knw guy is responsible yet for d lovely twins..:p
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by IYANGBALI: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
We half ear,but who be their papa?abi na shareholders get dem?
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
From a family of five and the only girl,none had a second sitting for any exam..no be my fault say I dey blow my trumpet,you and I know it's not easy at that stage thanks to having a mum who is a teacher......

Are you light skinned? No oofense -MrCork
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Sobeautiful: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
GoddyGH:
so Watz so sensible abt wat u posted.. cuz she from GH she shld be hated? dummy of de year
People like u don't want to move forward in mentality. I wish u luck dear. Keep it up.
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by dammieight(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nneka123:
congrats!

but the father is not Jim who then
uhmmm,bae.. Ur h0t! cool
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Sobeautiful: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Vivipop:
AMEN. Pray tell me, how is welcoming two innocent cuties into the world a celebration of immorality and fornication? Or is it wrong to have said she's beautiful? Would you rather have me speak ill about her? We are in no position to judge her so just look past what she did or what she didn't do and just see the beauty and love in celebrating other people's joy. smiley
I'm sure u are a christian. So u know God and his principles. Anyway l wish u luck in your reasoning.
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by ideylaff: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nneka123:
congrats!

but the father is not Jim who then

I posted it here months ago that she's bn seeing one kind of Lebanese guy in the UK

He's the father. Kind of loaded so that explains it all
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Takim107(f): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
I no even hear when she carry Belle. .congrat for not showing me how big or how beautiful you were with your pregnancy but the baby itself. .others make una learn O! !! Abi make I call names? Someone is closing my mouth.
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wizkoko:

abi
yea
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by ccaramel(f): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmnn....why do I feel she bought some sperm and did IVF?? It's so rampant these days with single ladies in their 30's.
This one that the details of the pregnancy/Baby daddy is shrouded in secrecy and no mention of a dad in the note. Just her and the babies. Yeye dey smell. I guess she was tired of Jim's crap and went to get her some babies. Congrats Nadia....can't wait to see pics of them Angels. Love twinnies.....
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Wizkoko(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
hajruna:
yea
ok i hear you.
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Elinob(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
If not jim may be the pregnancy was send from holy spirit
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Defcon1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
kennynelcon:
Era when girls get pregnant without marriage and be proud about it
I still prefer it to abortion.
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by JUNIT1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bored

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by kwencypresh(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
grin

d fight don end? tongue
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Airforce1:

you're too bussy abusing people's parent right

Ode

C as ur fooolish comment d get likes.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
jboy73:

C as ur fooolish comment d get likes.

Ode

even if I sneeze e go get likes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by joe17: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Omalicha nwayo nwayo. Some folks enjoy d attentIon.
dis is disgusting, coming from a guy. Will I b correct if I say u value ur momma less?
Dat Nneka of girl bleep up big time dude, and a simple "'sorry' (no vex)" would av been just fine...Afforce1 is a friendly person, I but he wouldn't av taken offence.

#say_no_'woman_wrappering'

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Airforce1:

Sneeze make I see d likes

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by mizkeleke(f): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Era of babymamas........Is it a trend for celebs or what Jeez
Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by Airforce1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
jboy73:

Sneeze make I see d likes

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post by jaydude(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Airforce1:

In ur mind Mtcheww undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bovi And Kids Take A Walk In New York City (photo) / Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Wears Coalnterryvintage Bum Shorts In Latest Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.