Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) (1783 Views)

SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) / So Sad Mad Woman Disturbs Man In Public Over Sex In Eatery Outlet (video) / Angry Mob And Police Beat Up A Robber Who Steals Car Parts Wit SUV In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by mytime24(f): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
It's so painful and disappointing to see this show of shame at Odo-Eran, Cele bus stop. Imagine a Nigerian Police officer who is supposed to be serving and protecting lives to be in this condition as early as 8:30 am. He was so drunk that he couldn't even stand or walk without being supported

5 Shares

Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pesin Dad grin
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by henribj(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
oh pls someone needs to put this on twitter facebook, all the social media, the more these guys know the public has got eyes on them, the more they will be willing to do their jobs right.
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Next thing na accidental discharge..and everyone keeps mute. angry
The victim dies and thats the end..

1 Like

Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by April4th(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Pesin Dad grin

Area hw far?

1 Like

Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is highly embarrassing of an adult. When will some people learn that alcohol isn't for everyone? If you have to drink, drink modestly so as to save yourself this kind of embarrassment.
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
I better remain jobless rather than been a Nigeria Police

SMH
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by Wizkoko(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP u sabi lie lyk diz? Nah cult boys beat am o,u dey lie say he drank alcohol.
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is highly embarrassing of an adult. When will some people learn that alcohol isn't for everyone? If you have to drink, drink modestly so as to save yourself this kind of embarrassment.

Alcohol is for everybody but the ability to drink responsibly is not for everybody

Meanwhile typing this on origin oníke number 9 and I go drive
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by henribj(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Alcohol is for everybody but the ability to drink responsibly is not for everybody

Meanwhile typing this on origin oníke number 9 and I go drive

you go drive? aby na the origin go drive you??
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by agoadiv(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin is causing havoc again... buhari am pleased cos i know u will fix this cheesy
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
henribj:

you go drive? aby na the origin go drive you??

Make man just reach house abi you go join me?
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by mytime24(f): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mutuwa:
Next thing na accidental discharge..and everyone keeps mute. angry
The victim dies and thats the end..
datz naija 4U
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by auntymi(f): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
I hate dem wit passion, their hearts are black undecided
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by henribj(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Make man just reach house abi you go join me?

see the time wey u dey invite me to join you, before i reach where you dey you never go don go house?
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by slimyem: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2015
This isnt news and shouldn't shock anybody . The Nigerian police force needs a total overhaul. It needs a saviour.
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2015
April4th:

Area hw far?
I gallant. How marras?
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by simplemach(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
I hate the NPP with passion. And e no go pass 2 shots (#30) wen don keep am for this condition.
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by April4th(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
I gallant. How marras?
I gentle o, na still on still o....
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmmm...someone is playing with his job. May God help him otherwise may be the first victim of the month to be sacked by the force.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
April4th:
I gentle o, na still on still o....
same here o......water nor wan gree drop 4 dis desert o
Re: So Sad Wit Our Men_in_black ( Pictures) by andyanders: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
You can see the kind of Police officers that the Nigerian Police breed.Is this not a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa?Is this man not a disgrace to himself, family, his kinsmen and the entire country? Will this man not kill if with a weapon?

What a shame to the police force.When this man is sent to a checking point, he will surely kill and the force will defend him.

Now, IG to you. Do your work and make sure that this shameful man is identified and punished.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Soldier Pictured Stabbing Man To Death In Front Of A Crowd / Bomb Allegedly Explodes In Enugu State / Man, 30, Fondles Breasts, Lures Girl, 15, Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.