Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) (4338 Views)

Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / 87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
A video footage has revealed that a transgender woman, who was dragged from her home and dumped in a wheelbarrow before being rolled away, begged for her life moments before she was beaten to death amid cheers and laughter.

42-year-old Dandara dos Santos, was kicked, punched and hit with shoes and a plank of wood in front of residents in Fortaleza, Ceara state, Brazil. The person behind the camera who spoke in portuguese was heard saying; "they will kill the gay". Dandara's attackers also made cruel taunts about her hormone-therapy induced Bosom , hurling homophobic insults at her.
The February 15th incident, which has long sparked an online outrage
in the LGBT community, is alleged to be the 5th transgender murder recorded in Brazil last month.
The footage which has gone viral, also helped the police who are still investigating the murder case, in identifying 6 persons.
According to MirrorUK, between October 2015 and September 2016 in Brazil alone, 123 trans and gender-variant people were murdered. Within the same period, 295 were murdered across the world.
Thirty were reported to be 21 years old or younger, with some as young as 14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42l05HNZP1I
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dandara-dos-santos-dead-brazil-9980288

1 Share

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Kowor(f): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Khd95(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Eleyi gidi gaaancry
the wo/man gaan be looking weird
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Cutehector(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
shocked
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by newyorks(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
in as much as i don't like the gender poo,is not worth killing them cos u ain't righteous

8 Likes

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by decatalyst(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Are you sure this didn't happen in Nigeria?

If you have an idea of why I think its may be in Nigeria, click and share if you don't.

Coming back to thread later
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wait oo! Is it that people who took part in killing of this transgendered has never sinned nor made mistakes before? I am not understanding oo, For them to take a life of another so easily like they have the right to

5 Likes

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by iraborosasu: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is wrong...... People who do this need to Face firing squads. I don't support LGBT's but killing someone like this irrespective of what they did is so wrong.
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by willi926(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Y take life they can't create. cry undecided

1 Like

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by hisgrace090: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
What a barberic act?
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by wins18(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
honestly speaking, some people are just beasts, why on earth would someone take another's life because they chose to be different or doesnt belong to your league. Its never their fault they find themselves in such life. They have rights for christ's sake. The world would have been a better place if we mind our business and stop stepping on people's toes. I rep a #betterworld

4 Likes

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by youngsahito(m): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2017
wins18:
honestly speaking, some people are just beasts, why on earth would someone take another's life because they chose to be different or doesnt belong to your league. Its never their fault they find themselves in such life. They have rights for christ's sake. The world would have been a better place if we mind our business and stop stepping on people's toes. I rep a #betterworld
abeg go sit down what is good abt a transgender though m not in support of d killing.

6 Likes

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by devilmaycry: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2017
mehn.... am weak
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Why, and what right does anyone have to snuff out another humans life?
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Lol..good one from them. Good radiance for the killers.
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Einl(m): 5:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Lol..good one from them. Good radiance for the killers.

Because it isn't your family member...the person hasn't committed a crime against anybody and you celebrate their murder?

And on Sunday you will go to church and pray to God to bless you while your heart is full of hate.

PS your English is poor. From the spelling to the construction.

2 Likes

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Nixiepie(f): 5:29am On Mar 08, 2017
No,this is no right
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by doyinbaby(f): 5:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Her killers will be punished by God for their wickedness,,.why kill her,..why not let God be the judge

1 Like

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Nwodosis(m): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2017
The world is large to contain all of us with different sex orientations, so live and let others live!
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Kondomatic(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Wait oo! Is it that people who took part in killing of this transgendered has never sinned nor made mistakes before? I am not understanding oo, For them to take a life of another so easily like they have the right to
What these people did is horrible, unacceptable and highly Condemnable but following your life of thought then I don't think we should have judges, lawyers, police, army or any law enforcement agency.

The good people on earth are the bad ones that haven't been caught.

2 Likes

Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by mexxmoney: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2017
They shouldn't have done that. It's cruel
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by boss1310(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2017
will never support any killing of a non violent person
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by MuskElon: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man. There's no justification for this. Savages.
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Luizkid(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2017
just when i thought these poo only happens in Naija...
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by gqboyy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
A Fucck I don't give
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Einl:

Because it isn't your family member...the person hasn't committed a crime against anybody and you celebrate their murder?

And on Sunday you will go to church and pray to God to bless you while your heart is full of hate.

PS your English is poor. From the spelling to the construction.

Very soon you will be killed like her
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am not supporting this beating, but you have to be careful when you are transgender coming on to so call straight men. They will let you suck their mandingo and beat you later out of guilt.
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by KillerBeauty(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is just sad. I don't know why people hate people so much.
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by bigDickson(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Space booked
Re: SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) by Einl(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Very soon you will be killed like her
I pray the same prayer you pray for me for you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Dangerous Cities In Nigeria / How Do I Explain To People That This Is A Man? / My Neighbours Wife Is Persuading Me To Have S*x With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.