Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose (46505 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Best Way To Cheat In Any Exam / Joke Of The Day: Best Way To Toast A Girl / Best Way To Propose Marriage To A Girl Without Being Rejected. 100% Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by EOOJ(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy Banana love!!!

Na dis one sweet pass na
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by Takim107(f): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
If I'm at ikeja and HE propose in this form I'll go ask him to enter yaba market buy a basin of groundnut so we could eat and sleep over the proposal in the toilet...or maybe he's trying to show the girl how small his thing is. .huh. grin I would've prefer a bigger banana plss and unripe, it's stronger...*running*
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by absoluteSuccess: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Uncle Akpos, (the man in the picture, as friends call him) had tried everything he knew to woo a girl but failed, so he went to Babalawo. 'You don't have a problem', the old man said: 'my son, anyone that must capture a baboon must present what will be irresistible to a baboon'. Then the old man asked, 'what does a monkey love most?' banana! Akpos screamed. The man said 'render unto monkey what monkey love' and he went his way. Next, Akpos went to market and bought this to the girl. I was surprise to see the pix online.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by adanduka: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
Advanced one
I see! A homo sapien? grin
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by hikmojj(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
maybe d girl like banana like I do
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by wemmieslim(f): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
The "F" is this...,do I look like a monkey to him?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
The bae be like..*oouuuu..yes yes!..fried banana things*.. embarassed

Can banana be fried?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by dammieight(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bullshit!
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by pbs4real(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Haha
dts wah am gna gv ya*winks*
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by pbs4real(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Takim107:
If I'm at ikeja and HE propose in this form I'll go ask him to enter yaba market buy a basin of groundnut so we could eat and sleep over the proposal in the toilet...or maybe he's trying to show the girl how small his thing is. .huh. grin I would've prefer a bigger banana plss and unripe, it's stronger...*running*
hmmm,vry gudbadt gal. .
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by pbs4real(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
fried banana?hmmm,hvnt heard of dt b4.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by pbs4real(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Shezhawt:
Super weird, however i don't think shez blushing... She simply can't contain his stupidity
na u knw sha,dis is i wna use 2 propose 2 as wel,bt myn is plantain,so u cld fry it. .
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by Toby30(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Shezhawt:
Super weird, however i don't think shez blushing... She simply can't contain his stupidity

That dude cud be the best dude u know
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by Caution30: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Talk about special way to propose,dis certainly is unique of love made in d village square!
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by pbs4real(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
khaykay15:
So,so funny
so if i did same 2 ya,u wld accept?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by pbs4real(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
Keep it till it fades, then throw it off...
so its btr off banana?kip decieving urselves
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by kamkechi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
He could av as well taken her to banana island to propose with the bananas to her grin
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by abacusCm(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
luigiajah:

I swear this bae go chop banana tire grin

http:///G1IXy
banana...banana...banana.guyz abeg can u tell me the meaning of the banana d guy presented to his lover?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by axeman10(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Beware... Take bananas till you go 'yo'.

This couple will be very productive. Expect them to raise a football team at the very least.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by dammmy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
How did he manage to hide the bunch before go down on his knees...
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by fuckerholic(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is there anything like fried banana

Pinkiedearie:
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by 12ema: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
It is amazing the amount of crap that make the front page of NL. That being said, I need to have my head checked out for clicking and commenting on this topic.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by JUNIT1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
No shaking

Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by Elinob(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
An banana go giv am bella knw bi dy man again ooo
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by NemzySeries(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
luigiajah:

I swear this bae go chop banana tire grin

http:///G1IXy
chop Banana till u go Yocheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by lirusehn(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

i swear i like this smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by folahann(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
See two losers.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
EOOJ:

Na dis one sweet pass na
really,let me know more on this!
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is the most romantic proposal av ever seen!!...... Oh lawd av mercy
Re: Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose by mayyorr01(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Laughing out loud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Relatable Meme And Pictures / PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.