Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! (1375 Views)

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / Is The Yoruba Tribe Really The Most Respectful Tribe In Nigeria? / Igbo Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by onila(f): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
If there is one thing I admire abt Nigerian youths and Nigerians in general is we are very respectful to our elders

the kind of things I see ard here is shocking!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Tundenoni(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
I want to hear "NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST RESPECTED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tundenoni:
I want to hear "NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST RESPECTED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD"

Would be nice to have both titles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by JiggamanGh: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
onila:
If there is one thing I admire abt Nigerian youths and Nigerians in general is we are very respectful to our elders

Not to start Ghana vs nigeria e war but I believe Ghanaians are number 1 in that department.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by knightsTempler: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes, op i concur.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by kodded(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Story 4 d godz

Have you seen the way apc e thugs abuse jonathan?
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Not to start Ghana vs nigeria e war but I believe Ghanaians are number 1 in that department.
undecided
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by slimyem: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2015
In the world?

You came to this conclusion how?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by adamskutty(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
onila:

when did u do this survey, missy?
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by adamskutty(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

shaaarap there!
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Asians (chinese, japanese) are the most respectful. Those people don't play with family honour and discipline.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by itstpia8: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
why did this vanish when it crossed the ocean though?
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
fellis:
Asians (chinese, japanese) are the most respectful. Those people don't play with family honour and discipline.

Do Asians respect Africans? That's where i disagree. It was not too long ago when Japanese people were insulting blacks.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Every race insults every other race.

The Japanese may be the most polite of all human groups. But I think they are also rather xenophobic.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by khiaa(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
onila:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by onila(f): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

Do Asians respect Africans? That's where i disagree. It was not too long ago when Japanese people were insulting blacks.
Fula, asalamualaikum.

onila isn't talking about respect for other races, she stated in her Op that its respect for elders she is talking of.

If she is talking of respect for other races then I would have to agree with your point that the Japanese do not have respect for blacks.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
That's not true.
Re: Nigerians Are The Most Respectful People In The World! by Pavore9: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
l agree with onila.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Cut Cake At Wedding? / Imo-awka Festival Makes Nonsense Of The Two Days Public Holiday Declared By Govt / Clean Toks Hyundai Sonata For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.