Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

See What They Wrote About Our Coco Master... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What They Wrote About Our Coco Master... (1078 Views)

Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview / Bassey, Coco Ice And Gifty At BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What They Wrote About Our Coco Master... by msturE: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
I visited this website and found out that our one and only coco master aka dbanj is called a FREAK..... here is what they said that...

Kenya used to date
African singer D'Banj . . . and he
seems like QUITE A FREAK. At a
recent concert In Nigeria - one girl
pulled out his THING and then
SUCKED IT right there in the front
row.
Wow girls nowadays don't have
respect for themselves . . .
ANYWHERE in the world.
To see the UNCENSORED pics, click
here.... http://mediatakeout.com/268016/whaaaaatttt-atlanta-housewives-star-kenya-moores-ex-boyfriend-is-a-freak-he-was-caught-getting-his-dck-sucked-out-in-public-warning-graphic-pics.html?mobile=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Replacement Recruitment Slot / Kaffydancequeen Realease New Studio Sexy Photos – @kaffydancequeen / Open Letter To RMD By Olokpa From Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.