Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lol!! Love Test. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol!! Love Test. (610 Views)

True Love Test!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol!! Love Test. by reganvida: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2015
A group of Nigerian husbands gathered at a conference on, "How to live in a loving relationship with your wife".
The men were asked, "How many of you love your wife ?"
All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?" Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife: "I love you, sweetheart".
Then, the men were asked to exchange phones, so each of them can read the other wife's response to the love message..
Here are some of the replies:
1. Have you impregnated someone again.
2. That was then, not now.
3. You wan borrow money abi?
4. What did you do again? I won’t forgive you this time!
5. Meaning?
6. Is that a new song?
7. Am I dreaming!
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!
9. You this man! I asked you to stop drinking!
10. Abeg na who be this?
Lol!!!
Re: Lol!! Love Test. by eluanate: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahah lol! Men pls turn a new leaf,wen u see her as d girlfriend u started wit n keep seeing her as d girl dat attracted ur attention,am sure u will honestly tell her how much u luv her every second.lol

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Dangote, How Would You React To This Request? / Fuel Scarcity Palaver / See This Hilarious Notice On A Building In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.