Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme (1230 Views)

Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye "Aka" Joshua Burke Romance Scammer/thief / Criminal-reward (graphic Photo) Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka Joshua Burke / Yahoo Boy-tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiboye Aka "Josh Burke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme by cheryllynn: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Ladies-
Beware of this man to whom I fell in love with, as did other American women who he romanced and scammed out of multiple thousands of dollars to live off (too lazy to get a real job) of while continuing the lies and seductions of more unsuspecting women. He pretends to be a white South African because he can't hide his accent, pretends he has his own business (engineer) but ends up needing their help to make ends meet to save it. Sends counterfeit checks to provide "partial repayment" that bounce at our banks, costing us more money in fees as well as set off investigations as to why we are trying to cash counterfeit checks while he he gets us to give him cash via western union to Nigeria. This man talks us into joint bank accounts... Uses one woman's money to buys gifts for the other women. He brow beat us all into giving him very private selfies, and hey... we all thought we were intimate couples, god knows who he pretends to be using those pictures. He admitted to pretending to be a woman with the white guy below. Guess he really liked his face. I know I did.

He makes fake passports as well to use to convince people that he is who he says he is. He is very proficient at this. God knows what else he's doing with those. Maybe the police should figure that out. He supposedly lives at 14 orimeta street in Abuja, lagos. He uses a web application that provides him a phone number to appear he lives in the states, which is phone # is 727-223-2836, and his local Nigerian # is 234-812-010-3107

The man should be thrown in jail to keep him away from hurting more women and stealing their money. It would be nice if he would grow some balls, some morals and work a real job like an honest person. Like me. That's how I made the money he scammed me out of, and that's how the other women made the money he took from them.

Women- if you meet a man going by the name of Josh Burke, a nice looking white guy, this is who he pretends to be on numerous dating sites online, or Nigerian ladies- if you meet a guy named Tosin Samuel Ojo-Ajiboye to date, think twice about him before you spend any time or emotion on him.

I see nice, intelligent men (and ladies) exist in Nigeria. Too bad Tosin isn't one of them. His mama would be so ashamed.

1 Share

Re: Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme by oseiwe(m): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
nice investigation. make a petition against him, it's easier now.
Re: Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme by jemype(m): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Ehya really feel for you. Sorry about it
cheryllynn:
Ladies-
Beware of this man to whom I fell in love with, as did other American women who he romanced and scammed out of multiple thousands of dollars to live off (too lazy to get a real job) of while continuing the lies and seductions of more unsuspecting women. He pretends to be a white South African because he can't hide his accent, pretends he has his own business (engineer) but ends up needing their help to make ends meet to save it. Sends counterfeit checks to provide "partial repayment" that bounce at our banks, costing us more money in fees as well as set off investigations as to why we are trying to cash counterfeit checks while he he gets us to give him cash via western union to Nigeria. This man talks us into joint bank accounts... Uses one woman's money to buys gifts for the other women. He brow beat us all into giving him very private selfies, and hey... we all thought we were intimate couples, god knows who he pretends to be using those pictures. He admitted to pretending to be a woman with the white guy below. Guess he really liked his face. I know I did.

He makes fake passports as well to use to convince people that he is who he says he is. He is very proficient at this. God knows what else he's doing with those. Maybe the police should figure that out. He supposedly lives at 14 orimeta street in Abuja, lagos. He uses a web application that provides him a phone number to appear he lives in the states, which is phone # is 727-223-2836, and his local Nigerian # is 234-812-010-3107

The man should be thrown in jail to keep him away from hurting more women and stealing their money. It would be nice if he would grow some balls, some morals and work a real job like an honest person. Like me. That's how I made the money he scammed me out of, and that's how the other women made the money he took from them.

Women- if you meet a man going by the name of Josh Burke, a nice looking white guy, this is who he pretends to be on numerous dating sites online, or Nigerian ladies- if you meet a guy named Tosin Samuel Ojo-Ajiboye to date, think twice about him before you spend any time or emotion on him.

I see nice, intelligent men (and ladies) exist in Nigeria. Too bad Tosin isn't one of them. His mama would be so ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme by Shirlann(f): 4:27am On Mar 14, 2015
[b][/b]
cheryllynn:
Ladies-

[b][/b]
Re: Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme by Shirlann(f): 4:44am On Mar 14, 2015
[b][/b] i have been reading all these posts but this one i got to speak up. i am a white American women in US. Do not judge all white women as the same. All white women do not become victims of scam. Those that have are unstable minded women. i come to your website to only read. Some of your posts and comments kill me with laughter. Not laughing at u the person but remarks u make of white people. remember if u people have had a bad experience with a white jus dont judge is all. We all bleed the same color.

(1) (Reply)

Busted: Suya Man Who Roasts Vultures As Chicken Caught - Be Warned Guys / Father Serially Rapes 12 Year Old Girl, Gets Her Pregnant / Please Beware Of This Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.