Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How To Send Files From Android Phone To Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send Files From Android Phone To Iphone (540 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / How To Send Files From An Android To Iphone Using Xender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Files From Android Phone To Iphone by falseman(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
If you own an iPhone I guess you must have noticed you can't transfer songs or photos from an android phone unless you have to go through jailbreak or use iTunes. Well here is a solution

Download Xender app from Apple store to your iPhone also make sure you have it installed on your Android phone. Peer the two apps and you can transfer all files at the speed of light.
200mb file sent in 10secs.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: How To Send Files From Android Phone To Iphone by vemder1: 8:56am On May 01, 2015
To transfer data between android and iPhone, iTunes is one way. But it is a little complex.

And I've tried another way:

1. Download some third-party tool.
2. Connect Android and iPhone to computer.
3. Choose the contacts you like.
One quite useful tool is called Phone Transfer, which my friend told me to try it.
And I found it helpful when try it.
Here is how to use it to transfer data from iPhone to android.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upgrade The OS Of A Blackberry Curve2? / Hackers Claim To Have Ported Microsoft Cortana To Android / Thl 5000 Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.