Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State (68059 Views)

Boutique Burglar Apprehended In Sapele / Child Traffickers Apprehended In Kaduna With 17 Underaged Children. Photo / Men Apprehended In Abuja After Trying To Buy Dollars With Fake Naira Notes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by zicoraads: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I wonder how someone will go to school and end up as a tribal warlord and ethnic bigot!
No, he is not. The Igbos are well known for killing people to make money. The Yorubas on the other hand do it to acquire powers (to either fly,kill or torment someone). A yoruba man would have enough occultic powers but would still be poor. The Igbo man would prefer to use it to enrich himself. If in doubt, watch our home made movies and see how they portray it, which is exactly how it happens in the society.

Although it doesn't mean other tribes are less wicked and bad. Most, if not all tribes in Nigeria have a good number of witches and wizards. It's just that some have more than others.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ganoderma:
Na wah ooo!!

Do Nigerians still fabricate this kind of stories?

I mean who still falls for this kind of crap in this day and age? How much Menstrual flow can possibly be extracted to cook with. All those that ate the egusi supposedly cooked with feaces did not get typhoid or some hideous disease. I'm sure the place must stink with the large consignment of shiit that they stockpile to cook with.

Maybe some readers are gullible but this sounds to me like a made up story.

It's really sad that many people would be so quick to believe these fabricated tales without actually verifying its authenticity, and wud be very quick to cast wanton aspersions and propagate all kinds of heinous theories against a particular tribe or people.

It is indeed sad. The differences between us all are the same. Try hard as u may, first u r an African, and then a Nigerian, before being from any tribe in particular. If we all do not first ask ourselves penitent questions and reason critically, we'd then be so gullible to believe these stories hook, line and sinker.

I'm glad I read ur post. I'd initially purposed within me that I wasn't gonna comment on this thread but after reading ur post I had this renewed vigor and belief in this country. It's good to know that people who do not rush into making rash judgements still exist.

Please all, let's stop d spread of hate (be it ethnic or religious). It's our best bet to move our country forward.

And before u truly believe this tale, let's have some picture evidence to match d claims of d OP. A picture of d eatery was taken yet derz no proof that anything or anywhere was dug. Those who've eaten der at one time or d other, do we have cases of disease outbreaks or illnesses? These r a few questions whose truthful answers wud establish d veracity of this post.

God bless us all.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tchino26(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Odunzepatrick:
Heeeeiiiiii....
I'm finished ooo. I used to eat food there long time ago. Chaaaaaiiiiiiii so i don die be that?
wetin person no know no dey kill am. So don't panic
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm so scared...I'm meant to shut up while you generalise an issue and insult my tribe right? Haven't this act taken place in Lagos and ph? Did you tribalise it? I didn't even comment on those threads but once it's Igbo you people feast on the thread. Sheer hatred!

tchino26:
U're yet to receive anoda insult again. though, not frm me, but frm d former guy dat called u a fool. Watch ya mouth

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by oneeast: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Stop the blame game. This particular incident happened in Imo state and it has been confirmed severally from the folks on the ground. Stop blaming Seun, he has done nothing wrong. His only offence is that he is warning people about the danger in Imo state which to me and many other well meaning members it is a good warning to some of us that eat out. This is more or less a travel alert. If you must travel to imo state for any assignment avoid eating anywhere in the state, carry you own food with you.

Ikwokrikwo:
Seun, why will you allow your site to be used for the purpose of tarnishing the image and destroying the business of an innocent person?
Any sensible person that reads this story can easily tell that is is concorted for a particular purpose, why are you and your moderators so irredemably useless?
You are courting trouble and will get it one day, one day.
Note: that rubbish you wrote at the bottom of the page won't save you because you are the one that brought this shyte story to the front page and gave it publicity.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Defcon1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Immaangel:

Hahahahahahah na so e commo from d man mouth as he dey confess. Guy e be like say egusi na your specialty, try cooking it with your yellow poo next time!!!
confession made under pain of torture is anything but reliable.
dude would say anything just to halt the beating

he could still be guilty,but Nigerians always resorting to jungle justice is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tchino26(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I wonder how someone will go to school and end up as a tribal warlord and ethnic bigot!
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
So why did you quote me or should I borrow you my reading glasses?

tchino26:
U're yet to receive anoda insult again. though, not frm me, but frm d former guy dat called u a fool. Watch ya mouth sorry, d quote was not actually for u, but. Sokoto Burundi
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by zaxinorepb(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
HIM IF I CHOP DAT FOOD NA DELIVERANCE GET MEHHHH NAHHHHH grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tchino26(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
So why did you quote me or should I borrow you my reading glasses?

Sorry Bro
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sis wink

tchino26:
Sorry Bro
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tchino26(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJmustGO:
What
wetin concern GEJ for dis matter? Abi na GEJ be d ritualist wey dem catch? Abi na GEJ send am go do ritual? APC man
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tchino26(m): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
Sis wink

Sorry Sis marry
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by darlenese(f): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
I dnt believe this story, competitors could go any length for to bring down the image of someone they see as a threat . How come they are showing us the picture of the business place without th pictures of the items they dug out from the entrance of the restaurant ? Where is the pictures of the so-called blood calash(or whatever they claimed contained blood)that they claimed the lady was using for incantation.
i strongly feel this story is fabricated with an evil intension
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Onyenna(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
zicoraads:
tongue grin tongue grin
....not funny...... embarassed
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tchino26(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
adedayourt:

Guy no vex u mentally imbalanced!

Tut u suppose to av som brains in dat ur fat head, tOo bad its filled wit poo

Get a life nd stop making ur stupidity obvious on d net

Idiotically idiotic idiota!!!
R u insulting me? Wen am about to give u d grace of not reporting u to d riteful owner of dat suit.
U should be greatful (Vaffanculo)
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by iiiyyyk(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THIS STORY, THEN YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE DEAD EVEN WHILE READING THIS TREAD.

WHEN WILL AFRICANS AWAKE FROM SLUMBER, ALWAYS IMAGINING STUPIDITY.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nickymezor(f): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmmn, this is serious
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by ClintonDal(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Oh my God..... I av stayed opposite that fast food and have met the dubem guy. Gosh I even shook the nigga. Kai.....i swear him lucky say I no dey dia. I for just crush him balls. angry
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Howmon: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
I want to know where in the bible I can find that OP's quote

"the evil that the children of God are ignorant of,won't find them"
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by tartar9(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
but they are highly proteinous?
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Francon(f): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tapout:

My cousin in davita called to tell me too. This is belleti reporting

hmm... op r u serious about this??

***modified.... okay I've asked a friend that stays at davita hostel n he confirmed it...cry cry some humans r wicked tho cry

Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
Chino when will you stop this nonsense. I thought you limited it to the Imo thread. Haba!

lol. sorry. let your brother tell you the truth na..
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
hmmmmmm..lawd have mercy!
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by adedayourt(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
tchino26:
R u insulting me? Wen am about to give u d grace of not reporting u to d riteful owner of dat suit.
U should be greatful (Vaffanculo)

Nice meeting u brov grin

Quote me wen u get switch on ur brain data
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by MistadeRegal(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lucky me. I don't taste any meal cooked outside my walls
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Vincad: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
I used to live near that eatery before I moved to another hostel and occasionally bought things from them. They didn't sell only food though and thank God it wasn't food that I used to buy.
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by sylve11: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na wa o. cool
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Kingsasian(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
oneeast:
It can only be imo state. That aside the population of the state is over 75% prostitutes. That why you can hardly find any sane person raising a family in Owerre.
lol
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Tapout(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Francon post=31362038][/quote]

it's the latest gist @ back gate now...
Re: Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State by Echikojuliet(f): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
God pls save us frm de hands of evil doer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.