Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Breaking: BRT Bus Smashes Another Vehicle Along Oyingbo Road (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking: BRT Bus Smashes Another Vehicle Along Oyingbo Road (PHOTO) (522 Views)

Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: BRT Bus Smashes Another Vehicle Along Oyingbo Road (PHOTO) by PlutoLA(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
I was just on my way to my office when I heard the sound of skidding tires and a collision which could only mean one thing. An accident. Apparently this occurred when an Honda Pilot jeep was trying to turn into a PHCN building just beside the BRT lane. The BRT driver refused to slow down and ended up smashing into the jeep.
The driver of the jeep was serzly wounded and has been rushed to a nearby hospital. The driver of the BRT has since absconded.
I called the Lagos emergency service about moving the vehicles which have now blocked the brt lan and has caused a light traffic by the road.
Pls pray for the victim.
Re: Breaking: BRT Bus Smashes Another Vehicle Along Oyingbo Road (PHOTO) by PlutoLA(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
A view of the incident

Re: Breaking: BRT Bus Smashes Another Vehicle Along Oyingbo Road (PHOTO) by kowema(f): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Those BRT drivers have a small weed palour wia they gather for their daily dose of Igbo before they move.....Very uncivilized n Rude sets of people.

(1) (Reply)

Read Dele Momodu's Open Letter To Nigeria's First Lady / US Company (lockheed Martin) Builds Giant Star Wars Style Laser Gun / What To Do In This Situation....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.