Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) (37799 Views)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Heavy Rainfall Kills Man In Ado Ekiti Yesterday (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by iwuemma(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Was on the Bus waiting for the bus to fill up, at CMS under bridge going to APAPA, all of a sudden , I started hearing loud noises , cries and screams..

I was shocked and kept wondering what has happened.
All gaze shifted to a particular part of the road..

I was curious !

What happened ? I inquired.
I was told A Lamata BRT bus just crushed a young man on the BRT lane.

Ha !

What!

I crossed over to that area, what I saw twisted my mood, I looked at how a human being was lying lifeless.

I was just shaking..

Started reflecting on how empty this world is, and how powerless we are.

I heard that Same BRT type Killed someone on Monday 25 2016. Same spot , same BRT lane.

The blood stains are still there.

I was shocked..!

Now this is for Lagos State Government.

I appeal to Lagos state Government to Conduct a Seminar for All BRT drivers in Lagos State,
Educating them on Safety , Speed, Tolerance and Patience.

Furthermore, I appeal they put speed bumps on every BRT lanes, all over Lagos, especially places close to bus stops and crowds.

Please and Please.
Thank you.

Written By Iwuchukwu Emmanuel.
© 2016.

Graphics Pictures below:
Images taken by me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by dulux07(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
So sad, Rip. Most times when such accidents happen we r too fast to crucify d drivers. D brt lane is d easiest lane to cross, cos only 1bus passes at a time. I pray our mistakes wont cost us our lives.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by adren(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
you were in shock and just shaking when you got to the scene??

iffa hear..
someone in shock won't remember to take photos and a shaky body can't hold a camera and take this kind of pictures..

but RIP..
lesson: don't back BRT buses even if you are not pedestering on their lane..

lalasticlala da?!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by MrAligator: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Life's a journey...live right,live well cause one day we'll go home and give our report.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Segadem(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmmm,RIP bro, may God see us through this year!

another meaning of RIP is Repentance is Past
There's judgement after death and there is no acceptance of repentance in grave, so live peacefully by God's standard.
JESUS IS LORD

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by R0LL0N(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ikunle ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by gen2briz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by aku626(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Has death rate increased or just the amount of mediums to report it

3 Likes

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is that his brain shocked
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by ladyF(f): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Omg this is gory...

cry cry cry
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by utenwuson: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kai........even if I feel like blaming the driver I have to see reason why the guy couldn't foresee such occurrences, hw will u be careless on a tarred road meant for speedy cars for God sake? This should remind us of our primary school days......look left, then right and look left again. RIP to d dead

6 Likes

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op can lie for Africa

U said u were shaking and your mood got twisted but you were able to take pictures

Ok kwantinu

Anyway RIP to the dead

We all live to die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
That's true, I passed through cms this afternoon and the incident caused a huge traffic.

The head of the man hit the brt's windscreen and there was no way out than to die cos the windsreen was badly damaged.

NB: never walk beside the BRT lane

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empty world

2 Likes

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moral Lesson: Before you cross the road, look left, right and left again before crossing.

Where there is a Pedestrian bridge, please use it. Motor no fit jam you on top there.

Never take unnecessary risks when crossing the road. Risks like that would require you to run. Running increases your risk of falling.

Ignore the Zebra Crossing.. 95% of Nigerian Drivers do not yield at the Zebra Crossing.

R.I.P Young Man.. It's all good now, you are out of the hood now.

12 Likes

Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by ogaprime(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
I thought the drivers of the new buses were given speed limit
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Badluck Jònadaft
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by KenVlog: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
This ish is aad
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Mustiboy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rip to the victim.
Ambode, call ur boys 2 order, human beings are not ants u crush anyhow o
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by tolexy007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by RichFoundation(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
I blame Buhari
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by kelvyn7: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by kossyablaze(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
O my!so many graphics 2day...RIP
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Onyenna(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jeeeez! It's a pity. ....
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by holluwai(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Men this brt bus drivers dey always do like voltron
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
May the Lord console the family of the deceased.
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by Rtopzy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
God rest his soul
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by opeycl(f): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
damn
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by ceejay80s(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
iwuemma:
Was on the Bus waiting for the bus to fill up, at CMS under bridge going to APAPA, all of a sudden , I started hearing loud noises , cries and screams..

I was shocked and kept wondering what has happened.
All gaze shifted to a particular part of the road..

I was curious !

What happened ? I inquired.
I was told A Lamata BRT bus just crushed a young man on the BRT lane.

Ha !

What!

I crossed over to that area, what I saw twisted my mood, I looked at how a human being was lying lifeless.

I was just shaking..

Started reflecting on how empty this world is, and how powerless we are.

I heard that Same BRT type Killed someone on Monday 25 2016. Same spot , same BRT lane.

The blood stains are still there.

I was shocked..!

Now this is for Lagos State Government.

I appeal to Lagos state Government to Conduct a Seminar for All BRT drivers in Lagos State,
Educating them on Safety , Speed, Tolerance and Patience.

Furthermore, I appeal they put speed bumps on every BRT lanes, all over Lagos, especially places close to bus stops and crowds.

Please and Please.
Thank you.

Written By Iwuchukwu Emmanuel.
© 2016.

Graphics Pictures below:
Images taken by me.
All trucks brt buses and molue ont have break pedals installed in those vehicles, I observed that they don't step on breaks.
Trucks and brt buses have only clutch and throttle
Re: Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) by OboOlora(f): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey / LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.