Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

...through Much Tribulation... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...through Much Tribulation... (351 Views)

When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...through Much Tribulation... by overcomersfaith(f): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2015
I see you engulf in His presence, I see Jesus touching You and blessing you today. I see Him saying to you it is finish! Praise the Lord somebody! Whatever be of issue of concern to you, the Lord is visiting you and He is taking care of it NOW!

In that trials, He is it with you. The moment of indispositions, He is by your side and whispering it is well; what about that report that is shaking your destiny, the Lord said, Am taking it over from you; just hand it over to Me.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian Quiz / "I LOVE YOU" In Another Language / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.