Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

AIT Wahala. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / AIT Wahala. (452 Views)

Adsense Users, Get In Here Wahala Dey O / See Me See Wahala Facebook Don't Want To Collect Their Money Oooh / Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AIT Wahala. by vision2022: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
The way the present govt. is using AIT to damage the image of their opponents and try to ruin them down, what do you think that will be the fate of AIT, if the present govt. looses this election?. AIT was my best TV station, since they started these unpatriotic adverts and documentaries just to pull the opposition down, I have stop watching AIT and as well stop doing business with them.
Re: AIT Wahala. by Desteenee(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
If the program was aimed at showing the excesses or evil of the current government, will you have reacted sir?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Joomla Template / Best Blog Of 2015 / Making Money From Social Networking. Learn How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.