Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Chilling In The Mosque - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chilling In The Mosque (11647 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:
The song of Isa ibn Mariyam (AS)

My meal is fasting,

My standard is awe of Allah.

My clothing is of simple wool,

My prayer in winter is at suns rise.

My lamp is moonlight,

My steed is my legs.

My meal is whatever the earth gives me.

I lay down to sleep at night and have nothing,

I awake in the morning and have nothing, yet there is no one richer than I.

Isa seems to be a nice person and a great example to follow..

Unlike Mohammed who hand tonnes of sex slaves, who extorted jizyah from Christians, took peoples wives inculding his own sons wife, who slept with a child and robbed caravans inculding murdering those that mocked him... All contained in ut quran and hadiths.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:
Jealous
Of?
The killer pedophile?
The 72 virgins?
The murders?
The FACT dt u all go to hell?

What exactly?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yes @ whatever ur name is;I guarantee your safety-itz always an open debate and there is always police permission before a debate is staged.You can also bring your pastors and church peeps along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:
The song of Isa ibn Mariyam (AS)

My meal is fasting,

My standard is awe of Allah.

My clothing is of simple wool,

My prayer in winter is at suns rise.

My lamp is moonlight,

My steed is my legs.

My meal is whatever the earth gives me.

I lay down to sleep at night and have nothing,

I awake in the morning and have nothing, yet there is no one richer than I.

Prophet Muhammad -“The other messengers of God had their miracles, mine is the Kuran and will remain forever.”

Prophet Muhammad - “The Qur'an was sent down in seven dialects and in every one of its sentences, there is an external and internal meaning."

Prophet Muhammad -“Deliberation in undertakings is pleasing to God.”

Prophet Muhammad -“Adhere to truth, for truth leads to good deeds and good deeds leads him who does them to paradise. Falsehood is wickedness and wickedness leads to hell.”

Prophet Muhammad -“A man's true wealth here after is the good he does in this world to his fellow man.”

Prophet Muhammad -“He who remembers his Lord and he who does not are like the living and dead.”

Prophet Muhammad -“A believer's soul is attached to his debt till it is paid.”

Prophet Muhammad -“There are three signs of a hypocrite when he speaks he speaks lies, when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays his trust.”

Prophet Muhammad -“Shedding of blood will be the first matter about which judgment will be given on the Day of Resurrection.”

Prophet Muhammad -“The search of knowledge is an obligation laid on every Muslim.”

Prophet Muhammad -“As you will be so will you have rulers put over you.”

Prophet Muhammad -“Righteousness is good character, and sin is that which revolves in your heart and which you do not want people to know.”

Prophet Muhammad -“Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to God, and fighting with him is infidelity.”

Prophet Muhammad -“The one who would have the worst position in God's sight on the Day of Resurrection would be a learned man who did not profit from his learning.”

Prophet Muhammad -“A believer must not hate his wife, and if he is displeased with one bad quality in her, then let him be pleased with one that is good in her.”

Prophet Muhammad - “Among the believers who show most perfect faith are those who have best disposition and are kindest to their families.”

Prophet Muhammad - “Modesty is part of faith and faith is in paradise, but obscenity is part of hardness of heart and hardness of heart is in hell.”

Prophet Muhammad - “Those who are merciful have mercy shown them by the Compassionate One, if you show mercy to those who are in the earth, He Who is in heaven will show mercy to you.”

Prophet Muhammad - “When a man makes a loan to another, he must not accept a present.”

Prophet Muhammad - “No judge must give judgment between two people when he is angry.”

Prophet Muhammad - “Eat together and not separately, for the blessings are associated with the company.”

Prophet Muhammad - “He who believes in God and the Last Day should honour his guest he who believes in God and the Last Day should not annoy his neighbors and he who believes in God and the Last Day should say what is good or keep silent.”

Prophet Muhammad - “Do not ask for any high office, for if you are given it after asking, you will be left to discharge it yourself if you are given it without asking you will be helped to discharge it.”

Prophet Muhammad - “Two hungry wolves do not do so much havoc to a flock of sheep as greed and desire do to one's religion.”

Prophet Muhammad - “He who does a good deed will have ten times the amount of blessings, and I God shall give more, but he who does an evil deed will have an equivalent reward of evil, or I shall grant forgiveness. If anyone draws the length of a span near Me, I shall draw the length of a cubit near him, and if anyone draws the length of a cubit near Me, I shall draw the length of a fathom near him. If anyone comes to Me walking I shall come to him at a run, and if anyone meets me with sins of the size of the earth, but has not associated anything with Me, I shall meet him a similar amount of forgiveness.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Emmeritus:
Yes @ whatever ur name is;I guarantee your safety-itz always an open debate and there is always police permission before a debate is staged.You can also bring your pastors and church peeps along
thanks. she's just creating scene...thats all

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:
thanks. she's just creating scene...thats all
okay
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Of?
[s] The killer pedophile?
The 72 virgins?
The murders? [/s]

undecided

The FACT dt u all go to hell?

I laff whenever xtians talk about hell.

Well, the bible says only 144000 will make heaven. smh

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

undecided

I laff whenever xtians talk about hell.

Well, the bible says only 144000 will make heaven. smh
Whilst this is not totally accurate, the other part of dt argument says the others will inherit the earth.
Dts a whole lot different from assurances dt everyone will go to hell till ur skeleton is saved.
R u willing to address issues raised or will u go the way of ur brother who has insulted anyone who dares to question ur belief?
He has ended up damaging ur belief system more than he knows.
Kindly come to his aid
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
XTAINS-WHAT A BUNCH OF IGNORANT AND HYPOCRITICAL MOFOS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Whilst this is not totally accurate, the other part of dt argument says the others will inherit the earth.
Dts a whole lot different from assurances dt everyone will go to hell till ur skeleton is saved.
R u willing to address issues raised or will u go the way of ur brother who has insulted anyone who dares to question ur belief?
He has ended up damaging ur belief system more than he knows.
Kindly come to his aid
WHAT IS DIS ONE SAYING?

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by usermane(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
justlove91:

You can also see how they completely ignored the questions.

I bet he doesn't have the answer right now but is just trying to buy himself time. Even then, a bit of courtesy and diplomacy would have credited him rather than acting cold.

By the way, there is no torture or grave punishment. Here is evidence from the Qur'an:

Qur'an 36:51-52
And the Horn will be blown; and at once from the graves to their Lord they will hasten. They will say, "O woe to us! Who has raised us up from our sleeping place?" [The reply will be], "This is what the Most Merciful had promised, and the messengers told the truth."

There is no reference to any kind of punishment in the grave throughout the Qur'an. As the above verses point out, sinners resurrected will consider themselves awoken from a sort of ''sleeping place'', not a "torture chamber" as the proponents of grave punishment allege. It means bodies in the grave are in a kind of hibernating/soulless state, not alive and conscious.

I believe "Punishment in the Grave" is no more than a fable or urban legend invented by corrupt clergymen to tighten their grip on their followers.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Emmeritus:
WHAT IS DIS ONE SAYING?
Wht is ur mother tongue so I can interpret it for u?

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
THERE IS PUNISHMENT IN THE GRAVE FOR THOSE WHO DISBELEIVE-TO THE OP DO U THINK THEY MEAN THAT IS PHYSICAL?

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
THERE IS PUNISHMENT IN THE GRAVE FOR THOSE WHO DISBELEIVE-TO THE OP DO U THINK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL BURIAL GROUND?HENCE YOUR ABSURD QUESTION.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Who are the ones going to heaven?

And who re those that will inherit the earth?

assurance you said? what gave you the assurance?

I saw the thread earlier on and I didnt bother to comment.

[s] He has ended up damaging ur belief system more than he knows. [/s] Kindly come to his aid

Perhaps you guys have remain stiffnecked.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Wht is ur mother tongue so I can interpret it for u?

Lol
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uUNdnWXq0

Ahmed deedat was a brilliant debater. .I have seen him out debate pastors.. if u are not smart u dare not debate him..

.lol.... but he was also known to be crude and frequently lied and used al taqiyyah. Including provocative language..I have watched several of his deebates..

Now on one of his last debates after mocking the death and resurrection of Christ. He declared may God silence the lairs...shortly after Ahmed deedat suffered a massive stroke in an Islamic center and was Unable to speak move his body for 9 years until his death...during the 9 years christains came to his house to offer him a chance to accept Christ. . He refused... he chose mohammed and is now in hell as promised by Mohammed. .. here is a video of him crying in his death bed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYNvMivc360

Cc. Bobbysworld28 pastorkun empiree Emmeritus justlove91 usermane..

May God grant us his grace to know him and serve him in truth.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Ahmed deedat was a brilliant debater. .I have seen him out debate pastors.. if u are not smart u dare not debate him..

Did you bother to watch the video you quote?

lol.... [s] but he was also known to be crude and frequently lied and used al taqiyyah. Including provocative language. .I have watched several of his deebates.. Now on one of his last debates after mocking the death and resurrection of Christ. He declared may God silence the lairs...shortly after Ahmed deedat suffered a massive stroke in an Islamic center and was Unable to speak move his body for 9 years until his death...during the 9 years christains came to his house to offer him a chance to accept Christ. . He refused... he chose mohammed and is now in hell as promised by Mohammed. .. here is a video of him crying in his death bed.. [/s] May God grant us his grace to know him and serve him in truth.

Those who died of stroke are as a result of your god right?
Even you yourself know that the death and ressurection of jesus is nothing but a fake story related by those that are not even an eyewitness, no?
Can you please provide the video where he said God should silence the lair? and what lie did he tell in that video?

And why do you have to show me a video edited by your peeps as is horrific death end ?

Meanwhile, one of your missionary was shaking in this video grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klx9lzzGjcw&itct=CAUQpDAYCiITCNjX8NbpmMQCFVZJGAoddhoALDIHcmVsYXRlZEitv_PeoubbwU0%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who are the ones going to heaven?

And who re those that will inherit the earth?

assurance you said? what gave you the assurance?

I saw the thread earlier on and I didnt bother to comment.

Perhaps you guys have remain stiffnecked.
U cannot shift the focus of this thread. Can we remain on the path? I will open a thread to discuss these questions of urs.
A muslim brother asked a question, no answer was given by u. Empiree turned it into a circus and u say we are stiffnecked?
Ok let me say I agree with u, can u pls honour us with ur intellectual sagacity regarding the Op's question. Permit us sir, to ask u questions directly from the quran too.
Can u do these?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by xtic2yz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Islamic eschatology is irrational. .and mostly illogical. .
Have been following your posts and comments. realised you are just as misguided as those you thread their footstep. islam has always been perfect b4 u wer born and it shall afta u ar dead. do not delude urself feigning...u are ignorant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did you bother to watch the video you quote?

Those who died of stroke are as a result of your god right?
Even you yourself know that the death and ressurection of jesus is nothing but a fake story related by those that are not even an eyewitness, no?
Can you please provide the video where he said God should silence the lair? and what lie did he tell in that video?

And why do you have to show me a video edited by your peeps as is horrific death end ?

Meanwhile, one of your missionary was shaking in this video grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klx9lzzGjcw&itct=CAUQpDAYCiITCNjX8NbpmMQCFVZJGAoddhoALDIHcmVsYXRlZEitv_PeoubbwU0%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Dude u missed my point... I am not saying he was punished with the stroke ...anybody can suffer stroke...other all depends on ur life style and habits.

But deedat made that careless statement in a video during a debate..then went on to disparage the crucifixion in his last good Friday sermon. . It was an offensive sermon that the government of autralia (if i rememremember correctly had to caution him) then 3 weeks later he has this terrible stroke which dumbs him for 9 years.. if u are a fan of deedat u will know all of this. ..I doubt if u know much about him...

That video u saw of him crying was not filmed by christains. Go on and deny as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

U cannot shift the focus of this thread. Can we remain on the path? I will open a thread to discuss these questions of urs.

Good.

I will like to see the thread ASAP, and please kindly invite me.

A muslim brother asked a question, no answer was given by u. Empiree turned it into a circus and u say we are stiffnecked?Ok let me say I agree with u, can u pls honour us with ur intellectual sagacity regarding the Op's question. Permit us sir, to ask u questions directly from the quran too.
Can u do these?

Point of correction the OP isn't a muslim, and for the fact that he lied that he was chilling in the mosque shows that any reasonable muslim shouldn't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
xtic2yz:

Have been following your posts and comments. realised you are just as misguided as those you thread their footstep. islam has always been perfect b4 u wer born and it shall afta u ar dead. do not delude urself feigning...u are ignorant.

Hi... please feel free to point out errors I have made or any lies .. u won't be able to do that...why?? Because I make sure I quote exactly what is contained in ur quran and hadiths ..the sahih hadiths are the ones I often use to remove doubt..the 2 sahih hadiths. .muslim and bukhari. .
I also source from other canonized islamic texts ...

Have u seen my 2 recent posts. https://www.nairaland.com/2184121/prophet-mohammed-series-unfortunate-events

For details of how Mohammed died and the disturbing details of his burial read

https://www.nairaland.com/2184218/islams-perfect-man-end-islamic

U can call me names.. I am not bothered.. have a nice weekend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Emmeritus:
THERE IS PUNISHMENT IN THE GRAVE FOR THOSE WHO DISBELEIVE-TO THE OP DO U THINK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL BURIAL GROUND?HENCE YOUR ABSURD QUESTION.
And who told you is not physical, Mohammed was reported to have said when an unbeliever is buried, his grave will contracts soo much that his ribs from the opposite side will clamp together while the grave of a believer will be widened. Are you saying this is talking about spiritual ribs or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sheenor:

How can a creation be a creator
In the Qu'ran, there are things written about Jesus Christ, that Jesus is,
1. Word of God
2. Spirit of God
3. Jesus spoke when he was 2 days old
4. Jesus created a life bird from mud clay
5. Jesus cured a man born blind
6. Jesus cured a man with leprosy
7. Jesus resurrected the dead
8. Jesus went to heaven
9. Jesus is still alive
10. Jesus will come again.
In Islam, it is agreed that God created the universe through the word.
Who is then the word? Qu'ran said the word is Jesus Christ.
So in order to clarify your question, you must ask yourself, is the word of God creation or creator? If you say the word of God is creator, then you admit that Jesus is God but if you say the word of God is creation, then you might ask your self how did God create the "Word"? Since the Qu'ran already admit that everything was created through the word. Read it again and comprehend it.
On the contrary, if you say the word is not the creation nor the creator, then you might as well say The word is son of GOD.
You might say God has no wife, how can he beget a son, but I will tell you that the Qu'ran says that God can talk without tongue, God can see with out eyes, God can hear without ears. That marry had an immaculate conception. If all these are true, then God can have a son without a wife.
That is the very reason the Qu'ran chapter 10 vs 94 says that "if you have any doubt in this Qu'ran, which I gave to you, go and read the books that existed before islam or ask the people who read the BIBLE" those books are the books put together which is called the bible today.
Now if you read the account of creation in the Bible in Genesis chapter 1 it is said and I quote "in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
The earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the SPIRIT of God was hovering over the face of the deep. (note that the spirit was in existence before creation)
Then God said, "let there be light and there was light..."(note that the word of God was used in creation of the universe and it existed before creation)
Remember that the Qu'ran itself said Jesus Christ is the word of God and also the spirit of God. So you see the relationship?
In the Bible also, it is said that in the beginning, the word was with God and the word was God"
It is also said in the bible that "though he was God, he did not claim equality with the father" I hope you are cleared with that now. The question you should be asking is why has islam chosen to pay more homage and propagate the teachings and life style of Mohamed even thought he was just a mere mortal than Jesus(Isa) whom the Qu'ran acknowledged as "the word of God and the Spirit of God"?

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
justlove91:

And who told you is not physical, Mohammed was reported to have said when an unbeliever is buried, his grave will contracts soo much that his ribs from the opposite side will clamp together while the grave of a believer will be widened. Are you saying this is talking about spiritual ribs or what?

According to empiree this is islamic science of the grave.. pls empiree explain this to us..

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
You missed this question?
[ Even you yourself know that the death and ressurection of jesus is nothing but a fake story related by those that are not even an eyewitness, no? ]

Ifeann:

Dude u missed my point... I am not saying he was punished with the stroke ...anybody can suffer stroke...other all depends on ur life style and habits.
So whats your point earlier on

But deedat made that careless statement in a video during a debate..

Provide that video

then went on to disparage the crucifixion in his last good Friday sermon. . It was an offensive sermon that the government of autralia (if i rememremember correctly had to caution him)

It is interesting that when the christians are squeezed and cornered, the first thing they would do is compromise their so-called "beliefs" of liberty and free society.

then 3 weeks later he has this terrible stroke which dumbs him for 9 years.. if u are a fan of deedat u will know all of this.

Stroke happens to many people; good and evil ones. When one is struck by a stroke it doesn't necessarily mean that GOD Almighty poured His Wrath onto that person! Sheikh Ahmed Deedat died when he was 84 years old. That's pretty old innit?! So for him to die from a stroke is not something strange.

Myles Munroe a popular preachers died in a terrible plane crash http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/10/preacher-myles-munroe-dies-in-plane-crash/

He mock the Death and ressurection or the holy trinity, is'nt it?

What about Terry Schiavo?

Did GOD Almighty pour His Wrath on Ms. Schiavo and Myles Munroe as well?

..I doubt if u know much about him...

I've seen about 3 of his videos on youtube and I can see how your pastors and missionaries were shaking in a debate with him. Deedat is now the world's icon for all Muslims who debate Jews and Christians. He was the first to do it, and he excelled in doing it, to a point where countries began to ban him from entering their soil. He was very professional and very polite in his speeches! So it wasn't like those countries saw a! street thug in him. On the contrary, they were threatened by the Truth that he revealed! Deedat was the first Muslim to shut the missionaries' mouths and to expose the lies, falsehood, and man's alteration in their bible.

That video u saw of him crying was not filmed by christains. Go on and deny as usual[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Unbias: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
xtic2yz:

Dude, even the unborn generation know that Islam is not perfect. You have only been fed to believe so from childhood.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by oremusanctus007: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
D summary of islam is dat muhammed is a bastard, I can say dat anywhere, even in d debate wif muslims. Muhammed is a plague and he created disaster in form of islam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Good.

I will like to see the thread ASAP, and please kindly invite me.

Point of correction the OP isn't a muslim, and for the fact that he lied that he was chilling in the mosque shows that any reasonable muslim shouldn't take him serious.

This...........
Is d best u can do? U knw d Op is not a muslim.... how?
Is it dt one cannot chill in d mosque or is there some other thing u read dt makes him unserious?

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
@Ifeann; good morning. i have for a long time been reading your threads and posts concerning Islam. while you are entitled to your opinion against islam, it can't be because of any objectivity. after all, you are from an environment islam is hated and you haven't gone out of that mindset that was handed down to you.

anyone that is seeking the truth would have adopted a different process of fact finding and will sincerely come to logical conclusion. while God is Able and Only He knows the truth about prophet-hood, it is impossible to disqualify Muhammad [SA] as a prophet if you qualify John son of Zacharias, Jesus son of Mary, Moses and Aaron, to name a few of many as prophets [AS]. after all from the bible a prophet was walking about without any single clothing on him for about 3 years, preaching to the children of Israel [Isiah 20/3].

there were 2 who angels wrestled with; Jacob who was called 'Israel' by the angel after it. and Muhammad [SA] who was called 'rasulUllah' by the angel after it. there is one that the phrase 'God is with us' will be associated with. no one was named or called so. but only one uttered it to calm and assured his companion [RA] of 'protection' of God upon them against enemies. the one who said, read chapter 9/40 of the Quran to find out. he was therefore predicted in the bible in many verses of the bible, including being the another comforter.

unless you do not believe those predictions and the predictors that made the predictions.

sheikh Ahmed Deedat [ra], the enemy of the enemies of guidance was a tall man and lived until he was 87 years old. you live in finland. how many people live that old before they die? you are from nigeria, how many people live that old before they die? in fact, the village your blood is from, how many people live to that age before they die? you are christian, can you guarantee to live to that age before you die? anthony mason of ny knicks basketball team died of 'heart issue' [heart attack, stroke [condition common to 'very tall people].

deedat [ra] did write when he was healthy. and having a stroke would not have prevented him from writing the truth because he was about the truth, and was capable of moving his limbs. many people saw him. we in Islam saw differently than what you christian see in the video. what will you say of Paul's death if you think God silenced deedat? what will you say of the 'crucifixion' based on the intention of the jews about it?

while you are a zealot for your 'way', you need to be honest to yourself. Al Takiyya is not known by non shia group. Definitely Sheikh Deedat was not to al Takiyya if you really think it through. He spoke the truth as much as truth is known to him all over the world. He didn't hide words under his tongue in any place including Australia where he discussed Crucifixion around good friday.

Allah Who created him measured out how much he would speak, walk, stand, etc, including blinking of eyes, breath to take before the soul is removed. When the time came, The Decision of Allah was fulfilled.

liars are still here today; they are disbelievers, including their leader, satan [perish is the end of satan and those that follow him!].

Allah shows the fact that those that dispute agaist Quran given to Muhammad [SA] are empty when Muhammad [SA] was commanded to tell them to gather themselves and their family members and Muhammad [SA] should do so and both should invoke the curse of God if he lies. i know you may not have a family yet. but think about this before you do injustice to yourself.

i am actually trying to deactivate my account. but the nairaland instruction fails to for a long time now. there is a reason and this response is definitely one of the 'why'.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Is Bill Gate a Muslim or a Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.