Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Chilling In The Mosque - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chilling In The Mosque (11645 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

This...........
Is d best u can do? U knw d Op is not a muslim.... how?

Did you bother to ask him whether he is

Is it dt one cannot chill in d mosque

Do you go to church on sunday to chill

or is there some other thing u read dt makes him unserious?

Go through his posts/threads.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by oremusanctus007: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2170637/why-should-take-second-wife ifeann and co pls go tru dis and see how foolish dis people re! Dey pretend dey luv dem prophet and his useless teachings yet d womenfolk are questioning d damn prophet muhammed(disaster be upon him)
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Salaam Bro @RoyPcain. Longest time.

she;?/he (ifeann) is not living in Finland as she/he updated in her/his profile.

She's in Abakalkiki, Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
You missed this question?
[ Even you yourself know that the death and ressurection of jesus is nothing but a fake story related by those that are not even an eyewitness, no? ]

So whats your point earlier on

Provide that video

It is interesting that when the christians are squeezed and cornered, the first thing they would do is compromise their so-called "beliefs" of liberty and free society.

Stroke happens to many people; good and evil ones. When one is struck by a stroke it doesn't necessarily mean that GOD Almighty poured His Wrath onto that person! Sheikh Ahmed Deedat died when he was 84 years old. That's pretty old innit?! So for him to die from a stroke is not something strange.

Myles Munroe a popular preachers died in a terrible plane crash http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/10/preacher-myles-munroe-dies-in-plane-crash/

He mock the Death and ressurection or the holy trinity, is'nt it?

What about Terry Schiavo?

Did GOD Almighty pour His Wrath on Ms. Schiavo and Myles Munroe as well?

I've seen about 3 of his videos on youtube and I can see how your pastors and missionaries were shaking in a debate with him. Deedat is now the world's icon for all Muslims who debate Jews and Christians. He was the first to do it, and he excelled in doing it, to a point where countries began to ban him from entering their soil. He was very professional and very polite in his speeches! So it wasn't like those countries saw a! street thug in him. On the contrary, they were threatened by the Truth that he revealed! Deedat was the first Muslim to shut the missionaries' mouths and to expose the lies, falsehood, and man's alteration in their bible.

That video u saw of him crying was not filmed by christains. Go on and deny as usual

Did he cry on his death bed or he didn't?
Was his Penis erect too when he died, just like Mohameds's own was?
If he didn't die with an erect Penis, how will he go into heaven especially knowing that the Hadith said all men will have an everlasting erection in heaven.
I am wondering, all women be wet with perky nipples ready to satisfy the in heaven men?
I am really confused and I need explanations from well seasoned muslims please.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
RoyPCain:
@Ifeann; good morning. i have for a long time been reading your threads and posts concerning Islam. while you are entitled to your opinion against islam, it can't be because of any objectivity.

liars are still here today; they are disbelievers, including their leader, satan [perish is the end of satan and those that follow him!].
Allah shows the fact that those that dispute agaist Quran given to Muhammad [SA] are empty when Muhammad [SA] was commanded to tell them to gather themselves and their family members and Muhammad [SA] should do so and both should invoke the curse of God if he lies. i know you may not have a family yet. but think about this before you do injustice to yourself.

i am actually trying to deactivate my account. but the nairaland instruction fails to for a long time now. there is a reason and this response is definitely one of the 'why'.

It is refreshing to know that I can be engaged in a discussion with a muslim who disagrees with me without getting insulted...

I must remind u that I quote the verses from ur quran and hadiths as evidence for what I post.. I use information from pro islamic sites as well including "islamophobe" sites..

Please my frienf...if I lie make sure u quote a verse as proof that I lied..

Now I made bold ur statement about islamic Allah's curse for lairs and their family..

Now let's look for an example of curses or apparent curses to a family ...

Let's start with the man every body knows told a lie inculding his now famous satanic verses. .

Mohammed had over 11 wives inculding a child as one of them, he also had dozens of sex slaves but yet all his male children died as infants all his children died only Fatima made it well into adulthood to produce the only grandkids for Mohammed. Fatima at 25years died 6 momths after mohammed. His male grand kids hassan and hussein where subseqently butchered by Muslims after his death..

Is this a curse? ??

This information below is From an Islamic site

Allah's Messenger, peace and blessings upon him,
had three sons, Qasim, Abdullah, Ibrahim, and
four daughters; he had, in total, seven children.
They are as follows according to the birth
sequence: Qasim, Zaynab, Ruqayya, Ummu
Kulthum, Fatima, Abdullah and Ibrahim. Six of
those seven children were from Khadija, and the
seventh was from Mary of Egypt, may Allah be
pleased with them all.

Although Ibn Ishaq says that the Prophet had two
more sons named Tahir and Tayyib, it is stated
that they are the titles of Abdullah.

1) Qasim:
The first child of Allah's Messenger was Qasim. For
this reason, he was named Abu'l Qasim (the
father of Qasim). Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
liked being called Abu'l Qasim. And the
Companions would call him by this name.
According to Ibn Sa'd, Qasim lived for two years.
He passed away in Makkah.

2) Zaynab:
She was the oldest daughter of the Prophet. She
was born after Qasim. When Zaynab was born,
Allah's Messenger was thirty years old. Zaynab,
born in Makkah, passed away in Madinah in the
eighth year of the Migration. She was thirty years
old.
Zaynab first married Abul'as, her maternal aunt's
son. As Abul'as did not leave idolaters at first; he
was caught as prisoner of war in the Battle of
Badr, and when he was saved, he promised to
send Zaynab to Madinah. As he became a Muslim,
their marriage was renewed. Abul'as behaved well
toward Zaynab. For this reason, he earned the
appreciation of the Prophet. After reuniting with
her husband, Zaynab could not live long. Upon
her death, her body was washed by Ummu
Ayman and Sawda, may Allah be pleased with
them. Her funeral prayer was led by Allah's
Messenger and she was put into her grave by
Abul'as.

3) Ruqayya
She was the second daughter of Allah's
Messenger. When she was born, the Prophet was
33 years old. Ruqayya was engaged to Utba, Abu
Lahab's son, before her father's prophethood.
When Allah's Messenger started calling people to
Islam, Abu Lahab summoned his son and said to
him:
“My son! If you do not separate from
Muhammad's daughter, I will separate from you.”
And Utba left Ruqayya as a result of his father's
inducements.
The day when Zayd Ibn Haritha brought the news
of Badr victory to Madinah, Rukayya passed away.
And Allah's Messenger could not take part in his
daughter's, Ruqayya's, funeral because of the
Battle of Badr.

4) Ummu Kulthum:
She was born before the onset of Islam. Her
mother is Khadija, may Allah be pleased with her.
Ummu Kulthum was engaged to Utayba, second
son of Abu Lahab, before Islam came. Upon the
onset of Islam, Abu Lahab did not believe and
became a ferocious enemy of Islam.
Ummu Kulthum, married Uthman, lived with
him for 6 years. She passed away in the ninth year
of the Migration. Her funeral prayer was led by
Allah's Messenger. She was buried by Ali, Fadl,
and Usama, may Allah be pleased with them all.
As Uthman married two daughters of Allah's
Messenger, Ruqayya and Ummu Kulthum, he
was given the title “Zinnurayn” which means
“Owner of two lights.”

Etc....

Visit my profile for more details on this topic it's called Mohammed and a series of unfortunate events
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Salaam Bro @RoyPcain. Longest time.

she;?/he (ifeann) is not living in Finland as she/he updated in her/his profile.

She's in Abakalkiki, Ebonyi state.

Do u accept to be locked out of "Paradise" if ur statement here is a lie..yes or no will do..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

[s] Did he cry on his death bed or he didn't?
Was his Penis erect too when he died, just like Mohameds's own was?
If he didn't die with an erect Penis, how will he go into heaven especially knowing that the Hadith said all men will have an everlasting erection in heaven.
I am wondering, all women be wet with perky nipples ready to satisfy the in heaven men?
I am really confused and I need explanations from well seasoned muslims please. [/s]

<<<< this way please.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

This...........
Is d best u can do? U knw d Op is not a muslim.... how?
Is it dt one cannot chill in d mosque or is there some other thing u read dt makes him unserious?

The op has rejected islam but still goes to the mosque so as to not raise suspicion amongst friends and family. .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

[s] Do u accept to be locked out of "Paradise" if ur statement here is a lie..yes or no will do.. [/s]

Are you in finland?

Are you a finnish?

A yes or no will do.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by oremusanctus007: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

<<<< this way please.
salam bro, long time no chat bro, missed ya #no homo. Dere is nufin ya guys can sell abt muhammed, he's a mad man rather was a mad useless fool. Its better ya stop defending him cos d more ya do d less respect I got for him. Up till dis moment no muslim pig has mentioned 1 good tin muhammed did in his life time, and ya brag dat he's a prophet. Ma guy, he's a prophet of doom!
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I've seen about 3 of his videos on youtube and I can see how your pastors and missionaries were shaking in a debate with him. Deedat is now the world's icon for all Muslims who debate Jews and Christians. He was the first to do it, and he excelled in doing it, to a point where countries began to ban him from entering their soil.

He was very professional and very polite in his speeches!

So it wasn't like those countries saw a! street thug in him. On the contrary, they were threatened by the Truth that he revealed! Deedat was the first Muslim to shut the missionaries' mouths and to expose the lies, falsehood, and man's alteration in their bible.

Tot I have already told u he was a brilliant fellow.. an excellent debater...but he told lies even in his debates..he used al taqiyyah and he was very crude.. u say he was professional and polite.. okay here is a pic from an Islamic forum discussing deedat and his crude behaviour. .

Once again u lie my friend

I have difficulty remember ing the name of that debate..when I do I will cut out that portion and post here..
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by oremusanctus007: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Do u accept to be locked out of "Paradise" if ur statement here is a lie..yes or no will do..
www.nairaland.com/2170637/why-should-take-second-wife pls go tru dis, ya gonna luv it! Oremussanctus, for now has bin sent to compulsory asylum till 10th of dis month.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
oremusanctus007:
www.nairaland.com/2170637/why-should-take-second-wife pls go tru dis, ya gonna luv it! Oremussanctus, for now has bin sent to compulsory asylum till 10th of dis month.

were u banned again...loool?

Dude u know I don't comment in the Islamic section but I will read the posts. smiley
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

<<<< this way please.
>>>>> I am back, I need answers please. Win a convert for islam brother.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you in finland?

Are you a finnish?

A yes or no will do.

Once again u dodge my question.. be careful the lies u say..
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Tot I have already told u he was a brilliant fellow.. an excellent debater...

Okay

but he told lies even in his debates.

And how come your pastors and missionaries were unable to point out his lies

[s] he used al taqiyyah and he was very crude.. [/s]
Because he sent your Pastors and Missionaries shivering while debating him?

u say he was professional and polite.. okay here is a pic from an Islamic forum discussing deedat and his crude behaviour. . Once again u lie my friend

You can just screenshot some nonsense and tell me its a fact or that muslims are the ones spewing it, itmight even be that you are the one displaying your ignorance in that forum too and here claiming that sone alleged muslims are the one , we have xtian even on NL, jumping to the Islamic section to display their attitude, **check oremusactus thread**

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Once again u dodge my question.. be careful the lies u say..
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Once again u dodge my question..

Anyone reading this thread will surely notice the question dodger btw the 2of us

be careful the lies u say..

rather you should be.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by oremusanctus007: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

>>>>> I am back, I need answers please. Win a convert for islam brother.
dey don't know anytin, dey will continue to derail d thread till dey get tired. Till date, dey ve refused to say one good tin muhammed did in his life time. Dey re always scared of ifeann cos she gives dem facts and dey tremble. Tartar9 got depressed all becos of ifeann, empiree ma paddy is always angry wen he sees her posts. As for rilwaynee001, he's tired of defending islam and datz y he kips on insulting d innocent babe together wif empiree for teaching us more abt islam. Dey ve bin blind-folded to a point dat is muhammed ask dem to drink carmel piss dey will do dat. Ma bro, we will continue to spread d false teachings of islam till it gets to d ends of d world, we don't ve d power to fight dem, cos its against our religion, we will continue to remain faceless and spread d news abt islam as a way of fighting back d jihadists.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay

You can just screenshot some nonsense and tell me its a fact or that muslims are the ones spewing it, itmight even be that you are the one displaying your ignorance in that forum too and here claiming that sone alleged muslims are the one , we have xtian even on NL, jumping to the Islamic section to display their attitude, **check oremusactus thread**

Do u see ur level of denial..
I posted u pics from an Islamic forum i found while i was looking for that video of the debate where deedat cursed himself .........yes I don't know whether the people their are all muslims but for u to say that I maybe the one in the forum shows how arrogant and deceitful u are.. I don't have that kind of time and it is against my christain principles.

I have never posted anything even on the Islamic section of nairaland. I am done with u...u just love ignorance.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by oremusanctus007: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay

guy, am different from ifeann and co, ma tactics is not to convert any fvcking muslim or argue wif ya, mine is special and unique. I got no time to listen to lies, I say it d way I see it. I see dat muhammed is a rapist cum vampire and I say it dat way. U better live christians out of it, its me oremus.sanctus and its ma style. I will continue to spread ma preachings to islam section cos its wad ya all stand for, not dat ya guys go inside dere and deceive yaselves dat islam is pissful. If ya ve anytin to tell me say it and don't drag anyone, by d way more pix will soon be uploaded in dat ya secret cult called islam section. Cos muhammed is a beast and I got no respect for dat bastard! Its becos of ifeann am trying to be civil in dis section and I will cos of her, buh if it will take me to register more monikers to continue to disturb ya section, bro I will and u can't stop it, learn to deal wif it bro. Fvck islam!

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Do u see ur level of denial..

What level of denial

You (ifeann) claimed that deedat made a "careless statement in a video during a debate", I asked you to provide the video, all you could do is to screenshot a conversion from a faceless forum, you didnt just screenshot the conversation, you painted the shot to hide your flaws.

I posted u pics from an Islamic forum i found while i was looking for that video of the debate where deedat cursed himself

A faceless forum where people are discussing is not a substantial evidence to support your claim of video where he was alleged to have make some careless statement.

.........yes I don't know whether the people their are all muslims

And you went ahead to scrrenshot their conversation as your prove isn't it? its like you don't even read the gibberish you post on this section atimes.

meanwhile, why did you paint it?

but for u to say that I maybe the one in the forum shows how arrogant and deceitful u are..

oh really!!!

I don't have that kind of time and it is against my christain principles.

Thats your cuppa, its non of my bizz

I have never posted anything even on the Islamic section of nairaland.

your cuppa

I am done with u...u just love ignorance.

After boycotting most of my posts undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by beejaay: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
9jaforlife:

He pretends he's not a Christian to be able to bash Muslims. I asked him about his belief and he ignored the question! How can you say:

I'm an ex- Muslim (not a Muslim)

I'm not a Christian

I'm not an atheist (that makes him a theist, a believer in at least a form of god).... but he just says he belongs to none of these. Is that even possible?
yes its possibe. I consider myself AN OBSERVER, i dnt subscribe to any ism bt i watch them all
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What level of denial

You (ifeann) claimed that deedat made a "careless statement in a video during a debate", I asked you to provide the video, all you could do is to screenshot a conversion from a faceless forum, you didnt just screenshot the conversation, you painted the shot to hide your flaws.

A faceless forum where people are discussing is not a substantial evidence to support your claim of video where he was alleged to have make some careless statement.

And you went ahead to scrrenshot their conversation as your prove isn't it? its like you don't even read the gibberish you post on this section atimes.

meanwhile, why did you paint it?

oh really!!!

Thats your cuppa, its non of my bizz

your cuppa

After boycotting most of my posts undecided undecided

I painted it because it is a third party forum and hence their identity should not be posted here for u overzealous muslims to insult them...it's only polite. .please if u post any of my comments to another forum make sure u paint over my username. .don't u know anything about Internet ethics
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by nortcentrallord(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
oremusanctus007:
dey don't know anytin, dey will continue to derail d thread till dey get tired. Till date, dey ve refused to say one good tin muhammed did in his life time. Dey re always scared of ifeann cos she gives dem facts and dey tremble. Tartar9 got depressed all becos of ifeann, empiree ma paddy is always angry wen he sees her posts. As for rilwaynee001, he's tired of defending islam and datz y he kips on insulting d innocent babe together wif empiree for teaching us more abt islam. Dey ve bin blind-folded to a point dat is muhammed ask dem to drink carmel piss dey will do dat. Ma bro, we will continue to spread d false teachings of islam till it gets to d ends of d world, we don't ve d power to fight dem, cos its against our religion, we will continue to remain faceless and spread d news abt islam as a way of fighting back d jihadists.

Thanks bro. It just beats my imagination that a prophet will so much affinity for sex and pleasure to the extent of dying on one of them with his Penis still erect. OMG! IN some tradition,such a man is buried in the evil forest because it will be said he forcefully had carnal knowledge of other people's wives which was exactly what Mohamed did to people's wives after he conqures any city. Such man is termed as A CURSED man.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Rilwayne001: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

[s] I painted it because it is a third party forum and hence their identity should not be posted here for u overzealous muslims to insult them. [/s] ..it's only polite. .[s] please if u post any of my comments to another forum make sure u paint over my username. [/s] .don't u know anything about Internet ethics

Whats my business with your posts undecided

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by shevi4mb(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Wow.. Islamic science of the grave...lol??

Empiree sweetheart please define eschatology?..??

U claim u have studied it extensively and what's that other term u love to use..emmm.. Epistemology.

Ifean, why dnt u jst apologise and let peace reign. I wonder why it is usually xtians dat would hv to attack muslims...and u'l see these so called xtians clamouring for peace, screaming the annihilation of islam. THIS IS WRONG...we all have d right to choose religion. Stop spitin shits about islam, pls stop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by johnydon22(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=20] una get mb ooo grin... But wait shaa, Did muhammed really die while bleeping with his joystick erect[/size] it sounds funny ooo cheesy
biko i need a correct answer!!!
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
shevi4mb:

Ifean, why dnt u jst apologise and let peace reign. I wonder why it is usually xtians dat would hv to attack muslims...and u'l see these so called xtians clamouring for peace, screaming the annihilation of islam. THIS IS WRONG...we all have d right to choose religion. Stop spitin shits about islam, pls stop.
Make ur complaints here
https://www.nairaland.com/2185531/muslims-answer-me

In the meantime here is a funny pic..

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
johnydon22:
[size=20] una get mb ooo grin... But wait shaa, Did muhammed really die while bleeping with his joystick erect[/size] it sounds funny ooo cheesy
biko i need a correct answer!!!

Johnny I have already posted it here with references from Islamic texts. .

For details of how Mohammed died and the disturbing details of his burial read

https://www.nairaland.com/2184218/islams-perfect-man-end-islamic
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did you bother to ask him whether he is

Do you go to church on sunday to chill

Go through his posts/threads.

Methinks u should be worried. Ur broda has a crisis of faith and u label him unserious, y? I hv gone thru his posts and I can identify with him because I hv been where he is and I think my own phase is not over yet. Will u mete out d same attitude if I posted dt I was in church chilling because I am afraid of repercussions? Try to be sensitive!

The answer to ur question is yes, u can chill in church

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
@Ifeann: I am not gonna engage in back and forth on this matter. my first post was because of your position about the demise of Ahmaed Deedad [ra] while i was reminding you to reflect on the death of Paul and if you accept the crucifixion, its intent from the view of the the jews. you seemed to have not understood this.

the position of Muhammad [SA] is clear with every muslims [sincere muslims and those only by lips because they do evils].

Now I made bold ur statement about islamic Allah's curse for lairs and their family..
i think you need to read about the story of the christians who came to Madina from Yemen to dialogue with the prophet [SA]. 3 revelations were revealed about their visit. That was when Surah 112 was revealed and 2 other revelations both in Surah Imran. the crock of it was that Jesus was not God or son of God, but his mother's son, a form of 'creation' [woman producing without man involved since something was produced without man or woman involved, another man producing without woman involved and the last before the method of which Jesus was produced was man and woman getting together to produce].

Allah says of chapter 9/verse 40. if you grow up to have children of your own and you are certain of your position as you are certain of your location, there will be muslim that will be ready to take the test against you. as i am i am ready. i do have children. i am certain that i am good to go.

Now let's look for an example of curses or apparent curses to a family ...
Muhammadanr rRasulUllah but negates your thinking here if you look at things objectively. Allah who mocked Muhammad [SA] in Makka when his children were dying God cursed them and their children were no good to them. their mentions were crystallized with curse; eg abu lahab [lanatUllah alal kafiriin]. you need not to jump to conclusion without engaging yourself in rational thinking. Today, we invoke curse on abu lahab. and we invoke curse on abu jahal. while we invoke blessing on Muhammad [SA] so that we may incur Favor of God. grown men cry and get headache because of loving dearly the man you are bad mouthing here.

Let's start with the man every body knows told a lie inculding his now famous satanic verses. .
everybody? you and i see things differently. how did you arrive at everybody? did you discount the 1.5 Billion muslims and you and the people in your camp are the 'everybody?'

Mohammed had over 11 wives inculding a child as one of them, he also had dozens of sex slaves but yet all his male children died as infants all his children died only Fatima made it well into adulthood to produce the only grandkids for Mohammed. Fatima at 25years died 6 momths after mohammed. His male grand kids hassan and hussein where subseqently butchered by Muslims after his death..
let me say something about 'slave'. the slave is a human being still. he or she feels and needs everything that the free person and slave master feels and needs. its about sex. every woman of age yearns for it just like every man. this is one of the reasons The Holy prophet [SA] said 'get marry as soon as you are able [it prevents you from what you are required not to do without marriage and marriage is half your 'religious way of obligation']. Imagine the pretty women who are not married in finland, europe, nigeria, africa, your village and your state. imagine the number of men wanting genevieve. or you think if she is a slave of some man, she should be left alone to rut or she will not even use her beauty to 'relieve' herself of the yoke of 'hard labor' required of slaves? do you know the role of 'legal marriage'? before you answer thing of how Adam and Eve became legal husband and wife without christian or jewish marriage ceremonies. think about how Joseph the carpenter became the husband of Mary the mother of Jesus, even before the birth of Jesus and no dowry was exchanged.

point of correction; Fatima [RA] was the only child that survived the prophet [SA]. Muhammad [SA] told Fatima [RA] that she will be first of the family members to die after him [SA] in which she was happy. Muhammad [SA] said Zaynab [RA} his wife will be the first to die among the surviving wives because of her extreme generosity. both happened and those who God curse say things that are not true. Hence whoever follows Muhammad [SA] as sincerely as Ahmed Deedat [ra] did, inshaAllah [since we are not arrogant in spite of be certain that Paradise is our abode, we say InshaAllah as a statement of 'submission'] he or she will enter paradise without entering hell.

Muhammad [SA] outlined many groups of people who will not even have according of records and they are not just those who die in battles. you may need to read about this.

Is this a curse? ??
not a curse. a curse is when the muslims attach a curse on that person when he or she is mentioned.
Test of Allah so that when calamity does happen to others they exercise patience because of the examples of what happened to high level believers before. Muhammad [SA] is such 'high believer' we use as example. after all you say you love your enemy because Jesus loved his enemies. right? i am sure you forgot that he cursed many of his friends along the way [calling them adulterous generations, fools, serpents, etc]. right? i am sure the thief on the left was his friend that he did not treat well as he treated the thief on the right, who will enter heaven with him. I am sure you will say he did not curse satan. and i wonder what you will make satan to be; friend of enemy? if he cursed satan, then those 'people of little faith, adulterous generation, etc' will be on the same footing. and those he used 'woman' for will be equal in being 'chased' or unchased. you can use different yardsticks to measure materials from the bible.

further, Quran is the source of Islam while Hadith and Sunnah that are truly from The Holy Prophet [SA] are the explanations and we are satisfied with what Muhammad [SA] gave us and we reject all he [SA] forbade us.

look, below are options for you from 3 illustrious sons of Adam [AS] talking about your enemy, my hero, prophet Muhammad [SA].

1] Sheikh Musa menk if you want the african flavor of voice;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO22l6-Qkys

2] Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman if you want european/australian flavor of voice;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o8UmErRVZk

3] Sheikh Yasir Qadhi if you want american flavor of voice;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOUp3ZZ9t3A

note; you can start the series from any of these good souls from Adam [AS] and go through the series until you get to Jesus son of Mary [AS] before you go to the master, Muhammad [SA] and judge for yourself.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Owner Of That Fowl That Crow When Peter Betray Jesus / Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.