Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) (57915 Views)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Violence In Crawford University As Male Students Protest Against Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by opiaoku: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
vizkiz:
demmit!

Just one night between those legs is all I ask for embarassed

Proudly ANP

Association of nairaland perverts
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by rhames(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Concentrating on furo and not their studies? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Thief so dat she cud teach u curvaceous mathematics right? cheesy
U sabi something.
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by femi4: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice ass
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
mehn....
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by sholikay(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
This kind of teacher fit make guys go to school with Vaseline, after her class teaching, na to find one toilet or corner, go do the needful imagination.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Opengates(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
badassProdigy:
Please can you tell me why they would concentrate when their teachers would come to class in tight mini skirts?

Imagine this!!!!?? grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
badassProdigy:
Please can you tell me why they would concentrate when their teachers would come to class in tight mini skirts?

She'll always have a full class

While I served in Abia there was a teacher who was always dressed skimpily and she was young as well , students always attended her class even when they weren't offering the subject

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by bameyi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Where was she when I was in school may be I would have stayed in class and become a professor by now

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by itstpia99: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
chai...how can a man concentrate like this? shocked shocked shocked

look ikebe....

NO CHANCE..

i would fail the class....

you mean in order to keep staring at her butt while your mates have moved on?

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by itstpia99: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
sparkleRed:
Seems like a corper grin

hope she's not a corper because she can get beaten up by unruly boys and besides, why would she set out to intentionally titillate underage kids who are probably wild to begin with?

the photo is most likely staged, like 99% of photos on nairaland.

Nigerian schools have a dress code, you do not want to unnecessarily attract the attention of wayward pupils who can sound you for not agreeing to their demands.

Anyway, it depends on the students you are teaching sha, and what your own goals are.

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by SailorXY: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
definitely a corper

choi gaddamit!
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Anthonychris(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
cozy7:
Why on earth should a male student be interested in a female "teacher"? Y does he think he can eat d kola meant for elders
because the elders kept the kola carelessly(⊙o⊙)
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Malawian(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
badassProdigy:
at least, they will not be sleeping. the ministry is moving to the permanent site grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by stlaibrowne(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
badassProdigy:
y I no go dese kind sch self... tongue

You wouldn't have graduated
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
vizkiz:
demmit!

AIDS is real
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Dannyblaze: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
very,very tempting indeed. the problem is there's nothing really she can do about it in other not to please her appearances because she's a teacher no matter what she puts on to make her smart, that bullet curve will always stand out! kiss.... which reminds me when i was in my ss2, there's this external contract staff teacher who teaches us physics and sometimes maths. this lady was sure pweety, most especially when she talks and gives out her free dazzling flawless smile when the pupil are responding well in her class. I'll be in my seat with my hand on my desk supporting my chin gazing straight to her lips, smiling sheepishly and fantasizing s**t!. finking that one day she'll get my attention cos they're older and experienced but nufing of such. but, the irony of it all was, it lead me into not concentrating more on the subject 'physics' and i did poorly on it during my waec. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
stlaibrowne:

You wouldn't have graduated
lolz...
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by kenex4ever(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Odikwa very risky
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by TheMaleBoss(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is why I repeated primary 3 three times

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by maddman: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Lol

That reminds me my Biology teacher in sec sch "Miss Onyemaobi" cheesy

When she Was teaching us a bone related topic like that then, and she ws telling us wt demonstration that thigh bone is the longest in human body. grin with this type of skirt

I enjoyed her classes bajebaje, who would sleep then and miss, as a short boy then, always @d front seat. grin

I'v D7 in biology in my WASCE grin

cheesy grin cool
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Solozzo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
menix:
A student lookin @ dat is sick except in higher institution...

Absolutely!! Remember the boys are adolescents with no sophisticated sexual feelings. Most would concentrate except for some other reasons.

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by SenJoe(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Lol

That reminds me my Biology teacher in sec sch "Miss Onyemaobi" cheesy

When she Was teaching us a bone related topic like that then, and she ws telling us wt demonstration that thigh bone is the longest in human body. grin with this type of skirt

I enjoyed her classes bajebaje, who would sleep then and miss, as a short boy then, always @d front seat. grin

I'v D7 in biology in my WASCE grin
Now I knew why you. Failed biology.
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by bravetentewa(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
vizkiz:
demmit!

Repent & Be Saved... God Has A Better Plan for you life....

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Takim107:
Just wondering what my brother is doing right now. .He doesn't joke with this kind of scene and he's in there *Calling mumsy*

Hello, did you see my PM? If yes, why didnt u reply it? Good evening.

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
SenJoe:

Now I knew why you. Failed biology.

grin grin
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by biggestb1: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
abi na
cozy7:
Why on earth should a male student be interested in a female "teacher"? Y does he think he can eat d kola meant for elders

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by menix(m): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Solozzo:

Absolutely!! Remember the boys are adolescents with no sophisticated sexual feelings. Most would concentrate except for some other reasons.

Guy u wise!!
Collect Harp for Iya Amuneke shop for my head...
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by vizkiz: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
omowumee:

AIDS is real

geez! Those lips are cute! embarassed
When do they say "YES" wink

1 Like

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by chukelvin(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
morethanadoll:
Her body type is curvy. No matter what she wears, even if the skirt is more loose, her behind will always stand out. However, due to being a teacher in America, my first choice of work attire wouldn't be this skirt.
...)You are far more than a doll
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2015
I don't know why I went to Seminary school where there were only Priests & Seminarian-teachers with big & long white gown (Soutane). See what I missed... angry embarassed

But I'm enjoying one - Miss Esther - in my department now sha. That one na die. She carry a whole Republic for back. embarassed When one door closes, another one opens. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Say "All Protocols Observed". / Is It Still Possible For Me To Graduate With Second Class Upper 2.1 / 10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.