Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Robbery In Rsust (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery In Rsust (photos) (1774 Views)

3 Friends Who Met While In Prison Arrested For Robbery In Osun (Photos) / One Of The Seven Nigerian Men Arrested For Robbery In Abu Dhabi Pleads Guilty / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery In Rsust (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Serious robbery in rsust ph right now. Heavy gunshots[i][/i]
....Wish our police will swap places with this robbers angry
One bullion van was emptied in broad day light.

Re: Robbery In Rsust (photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
benELOHIM7:
Serious robbery in rsust ph right now. Heavy gunshots[i][/i]
Give more details sad
Re: Robbery In Rsust (photos) by badbros(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
I heard serious gun shots wen writing my exam
Re: Robbery In Rsust (photos) by badbros(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2015
armed robbers on Friday 6th march, invaded a commercial bank inside the Rivers State University of Science and Technology and killed two persons before escaping with sacks containing undisclosed amount of money.
Witnesses, the police and the university authority said the robbers numbering six trailed a bullion van into the university at about 3.30 p.m.
Immediately bank officials started offloading money from the van, the robbers, who came in a Toyota Highlander car; opened fire and swiftly snatched the money in two “Ghana-must- go” bags and escaped through the over-crowded back gates of the university. (The pics above)
A student, who witnessed the daring operationration, told
Me how students and visitors scampered for safety in different directions as the hoodlums shot sporadically in front of the commercial bank.
While trying to escape from the campus, the robbers shot and killed an unidentified person while injuring five other. As soon as the bandits got outside the university premises, some policemen engaged them in a shootout as they sped through the crowded Iloabuchi and Nsuka streets in Mile One area of Port Harcourt.
Apparently, the police shotand busted one of the tyres of their getaway vehicle but in a desperate move to escape, Mr. Chuks said the robbers shot and killed a driver of a sport utility vehicle and
dragged his corpse down before escaping with the vehicle.
“The armed robbers were fearless. They
entered the state University of Science
and Technology, went straight to the
bullion van and opened fire,”
“They killed one person instantly while
five others who were injured were
rushed to the hospital. It is shocking that
armed robbers can operate successfully
inside the campus and go scot-free.
“What I am talking about happened
around 3.30pm. They came in through
the main gate and left through the back
gate of the university. The bank locked
their customers inside during the
attack.”
Re: Robbery In Rsust (photos) by badbros(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Robbery In Rsust (photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 07, 2015
One of the victim...can't really tell if his alive or past on...

Re: Robbery In Rsust (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
pastorKosiso:
One of the victim...can't really tell if his alive or past on...
he died instantly. He Was a graduate of the university Who came to do his final clearance. RIP to the dead. sad
Re: Robbery In Rsust (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
badbros:
I heard serious gun shots wen writing my exam
) | was in nifes secretariat when it started. I Was supposed to be in that bank within the hour of the robbery. I no Know why God love me like this oh !! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Male Train Passenger 'EJACULATED On More Than 100 Female Commuters / Open Cloud Communications Nigeria Limited Is A Scam, Job Seekers Please Beware / Pretty Girl Agrees To Let Guy Smash Her If He Gets 125,000 Retweets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.