Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy (31391 Views)

Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Sikiratu Sindodo's 17yr Old Pretty Daughter(pics) / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:

He fuCcks her! Forget its his daughter! There are some families wey papa dey fuCck pikin!
Are you madt?

Puleeesse no Oooofffience! cheesy

Just asking.

That man is my mentor so shut your trap.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by kraftykc(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wait, wait, wait....

OTEDOLA!! As in the Otedola that was main reason corruption survived the subsidy probe? Is that the turd we are now celebrating?? Umu Naija Una get any kind sense so? Have ye no shame, sons of Solarin, have ye no virtues sons of Achebe and have ye no morals sons of Tafawa?

This man is not worth my toe clippings.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
chelseabmw:
my baby
You berra be careful... cool
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Otedola ... Smart fuc....ker!
Hard work pays..... #LoveThat
A bottle of Mo for you. grin

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
....Femi,a bigger u i pray.life is beautiful
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Is this man not the same Otedola that had money issues with honorable Farouk Lawal? He was even on tape saying shit.

Nigeria! A country where the corrupt are honored

kraftykc:
Wait, wait, wait....

OTEDOLA!! As in the Otedola that was main reason corruption survived the subsidy probe? Is that the turd we are now celebrating?? Umu Naija Una get any kind sense so? Have ye no shame, sons of Solarin, have ye no virtues sons of Achebe and have ye no morals sons of Tafawa?

This man is not worth my toe clippings.

Subsidy thief celebrated.
S-H-A-M-E.
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Rexhandsome(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
I love this pic
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by ayusco85(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
sladimeji:

wow! I also dey Spain since 5
may be dah femi otedola is one of Nigerian ministers

Or maybe he is a governor of one state in d north?
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by JoeCutie(m): 12:24am On Mar 07, 2015
They look more like a couple.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Allansmith: 1:57am On Mar 07, 2015
kayciano:
If na some BABES them go wear PANT as blouse...
See how CUTE she is...despite not revealing her spots

Na so...First thing wey i first think too..If na some wannaBe babes,na to go semi-nude/Skimpy go dey dem head....
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by ideylaff: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2015
zicoraads:
This is strange... grin

No i'll see you at the top? cry

Father and daughter looks lovely kiss

You meant Femi looks old for his age.

He's just 47 years old oooo
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by SenatorJames(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
OTEDOLA grin CONSPIRACY TURNS WEALTH... FOR THOSE OF U WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING. grin
I'm a learner and I don't miss any opportunity to learn........ please tell me his conspiracy story.
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2015
SenatorJames:
I'm a learner and I don't miss any opportunity to learn........ please tell me his conspiracy story.
lols! my senator, thats the meaning of the name "OTEDOLA" it could be they conspired against him or he conspired against someone to become wealthy.. grin
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by julieflow(f): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2015
moni s good.abeg give me small 4 business
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Adyrin:
She's cute.....
Everything that smells like money looks cute in your eyes.
Aridin.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by ayobase(m): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Airforce1:
dis tha kinda girl I want to spend the rest of my life with

I mean dis in a nice way @ my secret admirers
embarassed

you know Cuppy is a DJ, you need to release a single quickly if album wouldn't get done for now. She needs to start blasting "airfoce 1 2 1 2........."

1 Like

Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by ba7man(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2015
naijainfogalery:
In Airfoce1' voice - I will join you soon.

meanwhile in this thread,

some people you call him a thief just for being rich, If you have that mentality na poverty go kill you abeg go and find work
If you are eyeing his daughter SMH for you, your father got to be listed On Forbes
If are thinking of stealing or doing yahoo yahoo to live this kind of big life. Just remember the name Sai Buhari
If you beefing them or getting envy, abeg go and pour the anger on you father jooor
Tho I "liked" your comment...........Remember that this dude is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the poor power supply in Nigeria.

He's into Diesel..........that's how he got crazy rich.
Re: Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy by naijainfogalery: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Well he is a Biz man its Kike you calling a farmer a thief for selling his produce whether there is light or not the opportunities are there
ba7man:
Tho I "liked" your comment...........Remember that this dude is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the poor power supply in Nigeria.

He's into Diesel..........that's how he got crazy rich.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Without A Hit Song / Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) / M.I: Report Loose Kaynon To EFCC, He's Wanted", Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.