Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Women And Their Tiny Sense - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women And Their Tiny Sense (613 Views)

Snapchat: Women And Gossips / Lmao Yoruba Women And Their Weight (photo) / Nigerian Women And Their Big Belle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Their Tiny Sense by Etumgbe(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
One day a woman wanted to know how the husband would react if she left without telling him she was leaving him.. She decided to write him a letter saying she was tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore. After writing she put the letter on the table in the bedroom and hid under the bed to wait for him.
When the husband came home, he saw the letter and read it. He then wrote something on the other side of the paper and began to sing and dance. He changed his clothes, brought out his phone, dialed someone and said, 'Hey babe, I'm just getting ready then l'll join you, as for the other fool it has finally dawned on her that I was fooling around with her and she has left. I was wrong, very wrong to have married her, I wish I had known you earlier. See you soon darling!' Then he walked out of the room and left.
In tears and very upset, the woman got out from under the bed and went over to read what the husband wrote on the paper. It said...
'I could see your feet sticking out from under the bed, I didn't make any phone call. I am going out to buy you your favorite ice cream. Stand up, stop your silly games and prepare my dinner, I'm starving, I LOVE YOU!!!
Re: Women And Their Tiny Sense by ageraGT: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
am certain as hell that this cannot happen in nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / The List Of Nigerian Pastor That Said They have been Seeing God In Revelations / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.