Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? (1726 Views)

Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] / Reccesion Is A Bastard:b-red Says As He Spends Thousands Of Dollars Shopping() / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by morereb10: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is it that we are getting more stupid or just part of the entertainment?

What do you think

Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
FOOLISH FOOL,, D GUY NEVA BLOW OO

AIRFORCE1,, WHERE IS UR ALBUM, ABI U DONT WANT TO JOIN HIM

2 Likes

Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Airforce1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
His money
His body
His phone
His time
His life
His business

What's your own?

Face your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
This guy is worst day skales
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by nickusoro(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
I've got no problem with this...child.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na im life savings b dat o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by dkronicle(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Av u freestyled b4 ?
Iamsynord:
This guy is worst day skales

1 Like

Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by dkronicle(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
#just hustle
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kid!
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Since it's his dough.. He gatz flaunt nah..
Pray God blesses your own hustle too cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by mrrock: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
He's not a musician. He's just a joker.
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by crushtigress(f): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2015
if you have it let them know flaunt it. ok let me swerve a little guys how can i comment on topics before they reach front page am new here
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Mosjentle(m): 12:41am On Mar 07, 2015
undecided

shio
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Airforce1:
His money
His body
His phone
His time
His life
His business

What's your own?
H
Face your life

Bros where is your album?
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Doortun(m): 3:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Rich people don't take picture with money with... Richard Owoniyi (1975).
Re: I Just Left The Bank: Singer B-red Says Possing With Money- Is This Madness? by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Celebrities turning so many persons round. Pin fall, instagram. Banking hall, twitter, May God help us.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Star Actor John Dumelo Looking Old / Nollywood:- Who Plays The Role Of A Wicked Uncle Better / The 10 Most Popular Celebrities On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.