Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

DSTV And The Future Of Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV And The Future Of Nigeria (515 Views)

How To Watch AMVCA 2017 Live On Mobile Phone, DSTV And GOTV / Between Dstv And Gotv / Why Nigerians Should Boycott DSTV And GoTv Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV And The Future Of Nigeria by darah(f): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
its with great disdain i read recent price adjustment announced by DSTV,my grouse is from the fact that the CEEBEBIES (a BBC children channel) that can help mould our children brain into great mass of knowledge is put in the category of the highest bidder bouquet. imagine if NCC would subsidise this channel for all homes or compel DSTV to put the channel in a small priced bouquet,our children would speak well with great diction,they would have a great foundation to learning.

i am so concerned because i realised the edge the oyinbo kids have starts from good kidTV.
Re: DSTV And The Future Of Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why don't you give Consat a shot ma?

(1) (Reply)

Hey You Knucklehead Producers- Get a business manager / I Need A Potential Screenwriter / Presenter Needed For A TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.