Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Word Of Wisdom (wow). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Of Wisdom (wow). (392 Views)

"Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe / 7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Wisdom (wow). by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
I have come to realize, after much observations of the characters of men under the sun, that " PEOPLE TENDS TO BECOME WORSE THAN THOSE THEY DESPISE AND CRITICIZE".
* I have seen ladies who despise and criticize the wearing of trousers turning out to wear it more carelessly.
* I have also seen ladies who despise and criticize their fellow that flirts and got pregnant while in their fathers house becoming victims of same to a higher degree.
* I have see young men who despise and criticize married men that cheats on their wives becoming cheaters after they got married.
* I have seen couples despise and criticize the behaviour of their neighbour's children and their's grows to be worse.
* I have men that despise and criticize the activities of administrators and chairmen of committees turning out to do worse when appointed to same office.

I just Don't understand nor can I explain this anomalies, it has been a mystery to me.
perhaps, it is a proof that the differences between us is the situations we find ourselves I.e if we all are to be in the same situation we 'll all do the same thing as it appears to be a tests to see if can do differently in same situation with others, a test we keep failing, or maybe it is a lesson for us to learn that " INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS, WE SHOULD ADVICE AND CORRECT IN LOVE", lest we fall into same.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel / Remember Him.! / Couple Arrested For “selling Tickets To Heaven”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.