Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Touch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Touch (618 Views)

Some Jake Bohm(touch) Monologue U'll Find Interesting... / Choi! African Broda Slaps Hell Out Of Oyibo Women For Trying To Touch His Guitar / How Can I Get In Touch With Producer Or Director To See My Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Touch by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 07, 2015
please anyone with a link.....guys you just have to find this movie and watch it.
kiefer sutherland
Re: The Touch by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:
please anyone with a link.....guys you just have to find this movie and watch it.
kiefer sutherland

It's not a movie (I don't know when Nigerians would stop classifying TV shows as movies), and it got cancelled after it's 2nd season cuz it sucked.
Re: The Touch by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
koice:

It's not a movie (I don't know when Nigerians would stop classifying TV shows as movies), and it got cancelled after it's 2nd season cuz it sucked.
impressive pls wat of kyle XY. any news?
Re: The Touch by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:

That too was cancelled after season 3 some years back.
Guy u can easily google this things.

1 Like

Re: The Touch by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:

Cancelled 4 years back.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Box Office: 'pitch Perfect 2' Snags Aca-awesome $8.8M Overseas, 'hot Pur / . / One Week After: Whereabouts Of Nollywood Star, Prince Eke, Unknown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.