Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tues And Thurs Guardian - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tues And Thurs Guardian (41230 Views)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies / Has Vanguard Newspaper Stopped Publishing Job Vancancies Tues $ Thurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2006
you may check the electronic version of vacancies in Tuesday and Thursday Guardian from www.dipotepede.com

Just click on "LOOKING FOR A JOB! CLICK HERE" and go to the sidebar of the clicked page.

More tips coming up!
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by Seun(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2006
You don't want to post it here for us?

1 Like

Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2006
@ Seun

Thanx for the subtle warning!

but if you really want to know; you can send me an IM me on google talk.
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2006
Dear all,

Todays Guardian is available at the same spot

Thanx
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2006
do you sell them
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by Dibia(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2006
Guyz, I just joined the house, please, specify the infor on the paper on-line for us
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by Dibia(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2006
any infor on jobs for freshmen
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2006
Hi Mubowa,

No, I don't sell them; just click the site above and follow the instruction!
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2006
Tuesday episode available @ the same spot!

Thanx
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by Hardware(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2006
dipo
but today TUESDAY GUAIDIAN of september 5 is yet to be there
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2006
@ Hardware

Please, kindly follow the link on the first post of this thread. I am sure you will see it that is if you have not seen it already.

Ciao
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2006
dipo your website is so wonderful
wow i wish u have done this earlier
cheesy

have a great day
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by candylips(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2006
grin a very good technique for drawing people to ur site, nice one but u didnt get me there
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2006
Thanx for your comments; Kaecy!

I really appreciate it.
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by georgee(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2006
Come on kaecy,dats nt fair,mr dipo is only tryn 2 help us,hw cme we nigerians dnt recognise a good guy wen we c one,his site is nt dry,infact i enjoy most of his blogs,checkn his website doesnt stop u frm readn nairaland as well-we nigerians shuld b careful o,because they said in d bible dt JESUS christ is coming soon,i hpe wen he finally comes,we will b able 2 recognise hm,because ds attitude of ours toward good-mind u am nt soliciting 4 dipo,am jst speakn my mind-take it or leave it.
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by georgee(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2006
Come on kaecy,dats nt fair,mr dipo is only tryn 2 help us,hw cme we nigerians dnt recognise a good guy wen we c one,his site is nt dry,infact i enjoy most of his blogs,checkn his website doesnt stop u frm readn nairaland as well-we nigerians shuld b careful o,because they said in d bible dt JESUS christ is coming soon,i hpe wen he finally comes,we will b able 2 recognise hm,because ds attitude of ours toward good-mind u am nt soliciting 4 dipo,am jst speakn my mind-take it or leave it.
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by georgee(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2006
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by georgee(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2006
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by omosefe(f): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
haba, george, u posted it a couple of times. we ve hrd u.

i agree wit u doh, dipo sit is nt dry, n lets say tanks 4 his wrk.

cheers.
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by candylips(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2006
the guy na original jjc so he is forgiven
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by harpo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2006
hi guys i just join d house, guardian neva try for me once but i havent given up yet
tongue grin
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by nunu(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2006
@kaecy5 ,
very rude and crude of you. i hope you realise you have the option of checking out the site or not(no body force you go there).Mr. Dipo is trying to help.Haba.

@candylips ,
never copy bad manners.

@Mr Dipo,
kudos,thanks a lot for all your help and maturity.cheers
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2006
dipo
sorry i was rude earlier on i sincerely apologise
i only meant that i wish ur site could be more organised so we could get straight to the info once we log into it
cos most times the poem tend to eat up most of our time and u know job seekers little money to spare
am really sorry
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by nunu(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2006
@kaecy5 ,
you are a gentleman,because it takes a man to realise his mistakes.I am impressed and i know dipo will be too.cheers,kaecy5 .

@dipo,
what do you think?Isn't he (kaecy5 ) a gentleman? grin
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by georgee(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2006
@nunu,
hw u dey,saw ur offline msg,u were tryn 2 get an informatn concerning one interview/job,cnt really remember,i 4got 2 add u dat day-mail me on thisjawando@yahoo.com,maybe i can help u out wt wat u want, takia
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by candylips(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2006
@nunu
angry angry wink
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by georgee(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2006
@candylips,
were u referring 2 me as JJC,i guess not,anyway i bid u welcome 2 NAIRALAND-watch b4 u leap, takia
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by nunu(f): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2006
@candylips,
grin tongue wink

@georgee,
i just sent you a mail,cheers
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by candylips(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2006
@geogee

sorry mate no offence ment was just foolin around. hope u ve a lovelytime wink

@nunu

whats up girl u wanna chat wink
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by ashala(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ Candy lips

U mean u r a guy?,wow that name sounds soooo feminine.R u gay?
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2006
@ kaecy5

no offence taken

@ georgee, nunu, candylips, omosefe, harpo

thanx for the support! You will not lack support in your life,
Re: Tues And Thurs Guardian by dipotepede(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2006
Tuesday Edition available at the same spot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.