Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) (1903 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by chiebuka600(m): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2015
It’s no longer news that Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari is now a mother of 2!!!

The pretty actress who had twins days ago has even confirmed the reports, but we are still in confusion on who the father is.

According to Ghana Celebrities website, Nadia had a fiance who is currently with her in Atlanta and he is the father of the twins.

The beautiful Actress after breaking up with Jim Iyke posted a photos of herself with a new guy who was believed to be her new boyfriend on Instagram and Nadia never denied rumors of her dating the guy who stays in America.

SEE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/967091119982326
Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by fromnigeria(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2015
Meet...
Why

1 Like

Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by GboyegaD(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2015
So what is (was) our fine boy Jim Iyke to her? There is God ooo.
Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by Extom(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Where is he? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by djeezy(m): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Meet him for what? Howz that gonna be of value to me.
Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by charybabe: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2015
[Meet him for what? Howz that gonna be of value to me.] i wonda oh
Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Where's his picture?
Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by Thermythorpe(f): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Dis Op must be high on bannana leaves... Where d hell are d pics?. If i click dat link make i bend

1 Like

Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by jacabi(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2015
GboyegaD:
So what is (was) our fine boy Jim Iyke to her? There is God ooo.
'Abelejayan'
Re: Meet The Supposed Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (PHOTOS) by kissty(f): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2015
charybabe:
[Meet him for what? Howz that gonna be of value to me.] i wonda oh
imagine

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Flaunts Sexy Bikini Body (photos) / Solid Star Celebrates His Son, Josh's 1st Birthday Today [photos] / Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.