Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) (1900 Views)

Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics) / Comedian Akpororo Dry Humps UNILAG Girl On Stage [PICS] / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by mroop(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerian superstar singer Tekno created a
scene on stage after a fan fainted out of joy
in Sierra Leone.

Fast rising Nigerian singer, Tekno Miles was
left in a state of panic after a Sierra Leonean
fan fainted while trying to reach him on stage
out of joy. The incident happened in Freetown,
Sierra Leone.

It was gathered that as Tekno Miles hit the
stage, his fans just couldn't get enough of him
especially the girls as they screamed without
stop.

A girl, supposedly a very big fan and lover of
the Nigerian talent, Tekno Miles, fainted as she
stepped on the stage as the singer was set to
perform.

However, the singer settled the whole thing
with just a hug as the fan became well again.
He held on to her for seconds to make her fell
better as the crowd went crazy.
Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pw7SI3nGfQ

Source ::: http://opeyemiie..co.ke/2016/12/sierra-leonean-girl-faints-out-of-joy.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by mroop(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2016
. .
Re: Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by lordbish(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2016
We are used to fainting cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2016
God punish d devil wey say i no go sing and blow grin
Re: Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by AKPOSbaba: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Na wa o,
I neva understand wetin dey make all dis pipo faint for artiste.
D day wey I go faint for any musician na dat dey I go tear my Canadian green card troway.
Re: Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Sierra Leonean Girl Faints Out Of Joy On Sighting Tekno On Stage (pics, Video) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
lordbish:
We are used to fainting cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
lol

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo, You Messed With The Wrong Actress, I Will Make Sure Pay - Georgin / Azealia Banks Goes Full Frontal Nude Complete With Pubic Hair In Explicit New Ph / Ex MBGN Unoaku Anyadike Looking Lovely In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.