Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? (1562 Views)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by danielmichael(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Ive tried to control my mouth smelling every morning when i wakeup but it seems there is no way for that.as far as you sleep with your mouth close through out the night,your mouth must smell well well in the morning..

Do you have a smelling mouth!!!
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by misfab(f): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2015
daniel biko modify...its does ur mouth smell ....not smells.

well..it depends...if i brush bfr goin to bed..then it wouldnt buh if not...yes grin
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Who doesn't? It's like asking do you pee when u wake up in the morning? or do you have mucus in your eyes after sleeping for a long time?
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2015
misfab:

well..it depends...if i brush bfr goin to bed..then it wouldnt buh if not...yes grin

That's not true! Even if u lick the whole toothpaste it will still smell. When your mouth is closed for long hours, the natural bactaria in the mouth goes to work and produces those smell.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by kilokeys(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2015
in Nigeria.. yup..

in Hollywood movies.. never..

chai.. i pity my babe wey like hollywood movies.

i can imagine her waking up to give me french kiss..

sorry sorry o
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by lovat(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by fromnigeria(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Mine rarely.
Washing it is the next to bed time prayer and after breakfast.
Its rather fresh...
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by kilokeys(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2015
fromnigeria:
Mine rarely.
Washing it is the next to bed time prayer and after breakfast.
Its rather fresh...

fresh like.. fresh soakaway.. correct
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by kilokeys(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2015
misfab:

its clear u never brush before going to bed.. cos if u did. u should know it would still smell.. maybe nt as bad.. but still
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by golddeejay(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2015
it depends on wat i eat before going to bed...besides i always rinse my mouth after every meal and it helps a lot.

The two days i always wake with smelling mouth is sat. and sun. morning because my gf is always arnd, i always buy suya for her.
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by davidbanner(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2015
y u dey ask me

... smell ur mouth now
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by fromnigeria(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:

fresh like.. fresh soakaway.. correct
hahahah
broda, just brush before going to bed, give me report moro.
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by fromnigeria(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2015
html14java:

I suspect you hav a ceramic tongue and ceramic buccal lining.

Pipo lying since 0001bc
Hmmm

Lemme pretend I didnt read the topic sha...

lie because you go flog me abi??

Broda, Just wash your mouth before going to bed.
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes like soakaway.
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by misfab(f): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:

its clear u never brush before going to bed.. cos if u did. u should know it would still smell.. maybe nt as bad.. but still

hian! u d one to tell me whether my mouth smells or not. i say it dosnt! u rest. dont quote me again.
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by kilokeys(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2015
misfab:

hian! u d one to tell me whether my mouth smells or not. i say it dosnt! u rest. dont quote me again.

ill quote u o.. either i quote u or send u a pm. choose
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by misfab(f): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2015
vfactor:

That's not true! Even if u lick the whole toothpaste it will still smell. When your mouth is closed for long hours, the natural bactaria in the mouth goes to work and produces those smell.

oga vfactor i said mine dosnt wen i brush. dont insist it still does. u guys shuld learn to respect ones opinion n stance. i dont have to defend myself neither do i owe u an explanation. buh kai...dont quote me again.
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by misfab(f): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:

ill quote u o.. either i quote u or send u a pm. choose

none! keys on kilo grin
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by kilokeys(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2015
misfab:

none! keys on kilo grin

undecided since we can't understand girls and take their NO seriously.. i did both
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Dude, brush, floss and use mouthwash before going to bed.
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Khabuqi:
Dude, brush, floss and use mouthwash before going to bed.

That's all.
Do this everyday.

During the day rinse your mouth with water very important especially if you take soft drinks, alcohol etc
Re: Does Your Mouth Smell When You Wakeup In The Morning? by angelTI(f): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
That smell when I eat suya before going to bed? Chai... You don't want to imagine

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Hilarious Fear Cycle! / Motherhood Changed My Life - Anna Barner / Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.