Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

(photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls (2004 Views)

A Towel-Clad Olajumoke Orisaguna Poses With Her Daughter (Photo) / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert / Meet Corazon Kwamboka, A Sexy Kenyan Model With Bikini Bod On Display. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by ERella: 6:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Justin Bieber turned the legal-drinking age of 21 on Sunday and six days later the party was still going strong.
The singer suffered no lack of beautiful company as he sunned by the pool at Fountainbleu Miami Beach hotel in Florida on Friday.
Justin was literally surrounded by scores of bikini-clad girls who vied for his attention in their skimpy swimsuits, and the newly-fledged 21-year-old appeared to be loving every minute of it.

http://rellaidiovo..com/2015/03/justin-bieber-having-roll-of-birthday.html?m=1

Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2015
sighs
Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by echobee(f): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Tooooooo much of drugs angry. He looks older than his age angry
Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
sighs
You wish you were there.

Right? undecided
Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by Airforce1(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2015
I like everything bout dis pictures

I really do
grin
Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

You wish you were there.

Right? undecided
No undecided
Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by naijaboiy: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
No undecided
Ok undecided
Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Young Boss! Hell, I wish I was there..
Re: (photos)justin Bieber Celebrates Birthday With Bikini-clad Girls by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Young Boss! Hell, I wish I was there... Celebratin ma little homie's bday

(1) (Reply)

Brandy's Reaction When She First Met Michael Jackson. / See The Tantalising Thing!naija Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To Eat (azz Image) / Shocking!!! See A Girl Born Without A Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.